Sagrada Familia - Barrio de Gracia hotels
Sagrada Familia is a neighbourhood of the Gracia district located in the very heart of Barcelona. This area is famous for its wonderful Spanish Catalan architecture, and most of these gems were designed by the father of this modern movement, Antoni Gaudi. There are many more attractions in Sagrada Familia besides buildings, however, and one does not have to walk far to find beautiful scenery like the Maria Callas Gardens, art exhibits like those in the Centre de Cultura Contemporània de Barcelona, and entertainment venues like Palau de la Musica Catalana.
- Take family outings to Parc de la Ciutadella, where the kids can enjoy the Barcelona Zoo, splash in the lovely fountains, and everyone can explore the fascinating museums clustered in the park.
- Enjoy intriguing exhibits in the Barcelona Museum of Contemporary Art and mouth-watering confections in the Chocolate Museum, but don't forget to admire the temple of Sagrada Familia, a masterpiece from architect Antoni Gaudi and a dominant feature of the neighbourhood.
- View the amazing collection of contemporary paintings at the Antoni Tàpies Foundation, located next to Casa Batlló, and another iconic example of Gaudi's work.
Air travellers will land at Barcelona International Airport, which is about 19 kilometres from Sagrada Familia on the C31 motorway. There are many options for airport transfer to and from the city centre, including taxis (most expensive), shared minivans, suburban train, and buses (cheapest). Diagonal Avenue is the main boulevard through the district, and a large number of landmarks and attractions are located right off of this long street. Sagrada Familia is served by metro line L2, which has numerous stops within walking distance of the most popular tourist attractions, restaurants, and shops.
What travelers to Sagrada Familia - Barrio de Gracia are saying
Travellers in a Barcelona trip find convenient base at the comfortable accommodations and central location of Casa Gracia Barcelona Hostel. Visitors at this cosy hostel can first stop by the famous... More
Explore the heritage-rich and vibrant Barcelona with convenience by staying at the hip and centrally set Generator Hostel Barcelona. Vacationers at this cosy hostel can easily head to top-rated... More
Something a bit central
Set in the heart of colourful Barcelona, within convenient distance from Fira de Barcelona, La Sagrada Familia and Barcelona Cathedral, SM Hotel Sant Antoni Barcelona creates an ideal starting... More
Great hotel and location on a budget
Offering comfortable accommodation and quality services, Astoria Hotel Barcelona is an ideal place for an enjoyable vacation. Visitors of this city are within close proximity to a range of local... More
Tourists exploring Barcelona find convenient base in the cosy and modern spaces of Gracia City Hostel set within Gracia District. This centrally located property places visitors within close... More
Sicillia, 166-170 Map
Early Booking: Save 10% off! - Non Refundable
Ilunion Auditori is an ideal place to stay during a visit to Barcelona, the second largest city in Spain. To learn about the history of chocolate, tourists can visit Chocolate Museum, which is a... More
Good option for Barcelona!
Corcega, 541 Map
Free WIFI available in all areas
Situated in a modernist quarter, Sagrada Familia Hotel Barcelona offers edgy contemporary accommodations for business and leisure travellers visiting the capital of Catalonia. This Barcelona hotel... More
Travellers exploring historic Barcelona find suitable base at the contemporary and fully equipped accommodations of Dailyflats Apartments Sagrada Familia. Surrounded by several of the best sights... More
Offering contemporary spaces within walking convenient access to local attractions, Aparthotel Senator Barcelona makes for an idyllic respite while exploring Barcelona. This cosy hotel places... More
A Nice Trip to Barcelona
Holidaymakers visiting the capital of Catalonia find convenient base at the tastefully designed spaces of Hotel Guillermo Tell. This Barcelona hotel places holidaymakers within easy access to... More
One of the best hotels I've stayed at - EVER
Refine your search
- Temple Expiatori de la Sagrada Família hotels
- Casa Macaya hotels
- La Monumental, The Bullring hotels
- Catalonia Square hotels
- Casa de les Punxes hotels
- Hospital de Sant Pau hotels
- Museo de la Erotica hotels
- Parroquia de la Purissima Concepció hotels
- Dreta de l'Eixample hotels
- Palau Ramon de Montaner hotels
- Egyptian Museum of Barcelona hotels
- Palau del Baró de Quadras hotels