Sagrada Familia - Barrio de Gracia hotels
Sagrada Familia is a neighbourhood of the Gracia district located in the very heart of Barcelona. This area is famous for its wonderful Spanish Catalan architecture, and most of these gems were designed by the father of this modern movement, Antoni Gaudi. There are many more attractions in Sagrada Familia besides buildings, however, and one does not have to walk far to find beautiful scenery like the Maria Callas Gardens, art exhibits like those in the Centre de Cultura Contemporània de Barcelona, and entertainment venues like Palau de la Musica Catalana.
- Take family outings to Parc de la Ciutadella, where the kids can enjoy the Barcelona Zoo, splash in the lovely fountains, and everyone can explore the fascinating museums clustered in the park.
- Enjoy intriguing exhibits in the Barcelona Museum of Contemporary Art and mouth-watering confections in the Chocolate Museum, but don't forget to admire the temple of Sagrada Familia, a masterpiece from architect Antoni Gaudi and a dominant feature of the neighbourhood.
- View the amazing collection of contemporary paintings at the Antoni Tàpies Foundation, located next to Casa Batlló, and another iconic example of Gaudi's work.
Air travellers will land at Barcelona International Airport, which is about 19 kilometres from Sagrada Familia on the C31 motorway. There are many options for airport transfer to and from the city centre, including taxis (most expensive), shared minivans, suburban train, and buses (cheapest). Diagonal Avenue is the main boulevard through the district, and a large number of landmarks and attractions are located right off of this long street. Sagrada Familia is served by metro line L2, which has numerous stops within walking distance of the most popular tourist attractions, restaurants, and shops.
- Barcelona hotels (436 hotels)
- Madrid hotels (353 hotels)
- Valencia hotels (89 hotels)
- Granada hotels (96 hotels)
- Seville hotels (105 hotels)
- Malaga hotels (40 hotels)
- Torremolinos hotels (9 hotels)
- Torrejon De Ardoz hotels (4 hotels)
- L'Hospitalet de Llobregat hotels (6 hotels)
- Marbella hotels (32 hotels)
48 hotels in Sagrada Familia - Barrio de Gracia
Sensation Authentic Gracia offers contemporary spaces set close to transport links, suitable for travellers seeking to explore Barcelona. Vacationers at this Spain retreat should not miss tha... More
Travellers in a Barcelona trip find convenient base at the comfortable accommodations and central location of Casa Gracia Barcelona Hostel. Visitors at this cosy hostel can first stop by the famous... More
Offering elegant accommodation accompanied with refined hospitality, the Hesperia Carlit Hotel invites travellers for an exciting stay in Barcelona. GeneralThe well-appointed business centre... More
Holidaymakers visiting the capital of Catalonia find convenient base at the tastefully designed spaces of Hotel Guillermo Tell. This Barcelona hotel places holidaymakers within easy access to... More
Explore the heritage-rich and vibrant Barcelona with convenience by staying at the hip and centrally set Generator Hostel Barcelona. Vacationers at this cosy hostel can easily head to top-rated... More
Whether in Barcelona for business or leisure, travellers find an ideal base in the conveniently located accommodations of Sensation Sagrada Familia Apartment Barcelona. While in the capital city of... More
Holidaymakers looking for quality accommodations fused with sleek furnishings and a cosy ambience find an ideal retreat in the inviting spaces of Eric Vokel Boutique Apartments - BCN Suites. Apart... More
Offering everything to make your stay the very best, the Hesperia Presidente Hotel Barcelona is an ideal base for business and leisure patrons. GeneralIdeal for business conferences or social... More
Boasting high standards of comfort and friendly atmosphere, Ayre Rosellon Hotel Barcelona provides an atmosphere of being at home, while away from home. Some of area attractions, which the guests... More