Olympic Port hotels
Barcelona's Olympic Port was originally built to accommodate visitors during the Summer Olympics in 1992. Today, the actual port has remained a prominent yachting marina; and its surrounding area had been transformed to the city's leisure and entertainment hub to the delight of the tourists and residents. From most sections of the Barcelona, the port district is very much recognizable because of the presence of the twin skyscrapers dominating the area. Rising up to more than 150 metres, the skyscrapers, which are the Torre Mapfre office tower and Hotel Arts, are the tallest ones in the city.
- Walk through the Olympic Port's famed promenade, which is marked by the Peix (fish) bronze sculpture. Stroll over to some of the most popular beaches in Barcelona, which include Sant Sebastia and Barceloneta.
- Experience the vibrant nightlife offered in at the port’s yacht harbour area, and party the night away in some of the best clubs and bars Barcelona has to offer, which include Opium mar, CDLC, Sotavento, Shoko and Ice Bar.
- Explore the beautiful Mediterranean waters by joining a charter cruise or getting a sailing lesson offered by sailing schools and tour companies operating in Olympic Port.
The Barcelona Olympic Port is conveniently accessible through public transportation. Visitors to this attraction can make use the city's Metro rapid transport, and take the Yellow Line or Line 4. The nearest metro stop to the port area is the Ciutadella Vila Olimpica. From this stop, the Olympic Port is approximately a 10 –minute walk away, past the twin towers. Alternatively, visitors can hire a taxi, which are available at most points in the city. Barcelona is compact and has an extensive network of bicycle lanes, making it possible for visitors to bike their way to the port.
Cities in Spain
- Barcelona hotels (429 hotels)
- Madrid hotels (355 hotels)
- Valencia hotels (88 hotels)
- Granada hotels (95 hotels)
- Seville hotels (105 hotels)
- Malaga hotels (38 hotels)
- Torremolinos hotels (10 hotels)
- Pais Vasco hotels (8 hotels)
- L'Hospitalet de Llobregat hotels (7 hotels)
- Caleta de Fuste hotels (1 hotel)
410 hotels near Olympic Port
H10 Port Vell is a contemporary hotel that caters to vacationers seeking to explore the notable city of Barcelona. This elegant hotel housed in a historic structure places guests within three... More
Barcelona Apartment Allada Residence offers you the opportunity to experience the comfort of living in Barcelona with the utmost independence and privacy. GeneralYou can relax in the spacious... More
Borne Down Town Studios are located in a marvelous privileged position, close to one of Barcelonas most famous church, Santa Maria Del Mar, and to the remarkable Passeig Del Borne. Las Ramblas, the... More
With modern and plush accommodations nestled in a historic structure, Hotel Ciutadella Barcelona makes for a suitable base for tourists seeking for a vibrant yet tranquil retreat in this side of... More
This studios are located in a marvelous privileged position, close to one of Barcelonas most famous beach, Barceloneta, and to the remarkable Passeig Joan de Borb. Las Ramblas and the heart of the... More
Confortel Barcelona Hotel offers an ideal blend of modern facilities and quality accommodation for an enjoyable vacation at Barcelona. The Barcelona Zoo with its restaurant, picnic area, electric... More
Whether in Barcelona on a holiday or a corporate affair, Lugaris Sea The Home Concept Apartment Barcelona offers travellers a comfortable home away from home. This modern complex places conference... More
Borne Lofts are located in a marvelous privileged position, onto the remarkable Passeig Del Borne. These are typical lofts, totally renovated and constantly updated. The building has a lift,... More
These stylish studio apartments are located in Barcelona's trendy Born district, just 80 metres from Santa Maria del Mar Cathedral. They feature air conditioning, free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen... More