Les Corts hotels
Les Corts is a world-renowned business district located in the heart of bustling Barcelona. Situated on the west end of the city, Les Corts is considered by locals and holidaymakers alike to be the most exciting of the ten districts included in this sprawling city. Les Corts was developed in 1897 with the Les Corts de Sarria and Sarria municipalities and is demarcated into three vibrant and totally distinct neighbourhoods, known as Les Corts, La Maternitat i Sant Ramon, and Pedralbes. Perhaps best known for its upscale hotels, fine dining, world-class shopping, and exciting social haunts, Les Corts is a miasma of life and culture that provides holidaymakers with the utmost in indelible nightlife.
- Visit the massive L’llla shopping complex in this Barcelona business district, featuring a large supermarket, quality restaurants, an exhibition centre, clothing shops, and more.
- Enjoy drinks at the lavish Elefant Bar, a social haunt that many locals agree offers patrons the very best in high-quality refreshments.
- Visit the Barcelona Football Camp Nou in Les Corts, which is open to the public and offers firsthand views into the area’s cultural obsession with athletics and rousing competition.
The Les Corts district is easily accessible via Barcelona’s metro system. The Placa Del Centro and Les Corts metro stops are located within the district and the Estacio Sants train station is also in the area. The Estacio Sants train station offers transport directly to and from the Barcelona airport. Additionally, taxis are widely available throughout the city and many hotels surround the district at a wide variety of costs.
- Barcelona hotels (436 hotels)
- Madrid hotels (353 hotels)
- Valencia hotels (89 hotels)
- Seville hotels (105 hotels)
- Granada hotels (96 hotels)
- Malaga hotels (40 hotels)
- Torrejon De Ardoz hotels (4 hotels)
- Torremolinos hotels (9 hotels)
- L'Hospitalet de Llobregat hotels (6 hotels)
- Marbella hotels (32 hotels)
417 hotels near Les Corts
Olivia Balmes Hotel Barcelona welcomes discerning travellers to plush accommodations and contemporary facilities nestled in the heart of Barcelona. Vacationers see the ancient fortress of Montjuic... More
Splendom Suites Apartments Barcelona is a boutique-style hotel that pampers guests with accommodation units that have balconies that open to picturesque city views. Holidaymakers can easily visit... More
Grandom Suites Hotel Barcelona creates an elegant retreat for holidaymakers and corporate travellers with plush self-contained accommodations highlighted by sleek furnishings and top-notch... More
Mercedes Heritage Barcelona Suites Apartments is a company specializing in the management of apartments since 1954 and tourist apartments for the last three years. We have 15 spacious, bright and... More
Torre Catalunya Gran Hotel Barcelona presents a perfect combination of personalised services and quality lodging for an enjoyable stay in Barcelona. Art lovers can admire the works of great artists... More
Acevi Villarroel Hotel Barcelona provides excellent accommodation and business facilities. The hotel is surrounded by fine examples of Modernist architecture. Casa Batllo and La Pedrera are two of... More
Evenia Rossello Hotel Barcelona offers a warm welcome, pleasant ambience and convenient facilities amidst pleasant surroundings, an ideal place to rest and relax while in the city. The La Pedrera,... More
Whether in the city for a business trip or a much-awaited break, Zenit Barcelona Hotel offers a suitable haven with its elegant accommodations set right in the heart of Barcelona. While in the... More
An excellent choice for both long and short stays, the Mariano Cubi Aparthotel Barcelona is a unique building with an ideal hotel concept. GeneralMariano Cubi Aparthotel features creatively... More