Les Corts hotels
Les Corts is a world-renowned business district located in the heart of bustling Barcelona. Situated on the west end of the city, Les Corts is considered by locals and holidaymakers alike to be the most exciting of the ten districts included in this sprawling city. Les Corts was developed in 1897 with the Les Corts de Sarria and Sarria municipalities and is demarcated into three vibrant and totally distinct neighbourhoods, known as Les Corts, La Maternitat i Sant Ramon, and Pedralbes. Perhaps best known for its upscale hotels, fine dining, world-class shopping, and exciting social haunts, Les Corts is a miasma of life and culture that provides holidaymakers with the utmost in indelible nightlife.
- Visit the massive L’llla shopping complex in this Barcelona business district, featuring a large supermarket, quality restaurants, an exhibition centre, clothing shops, and more.
- Enjoy drinks at the lavish Elefant Bar, a social haunt that many locals agree offers patrons the very best in high-quality refreshments.
- Visit the Barcelona Football Camp Nou in Les Corts, which is open to the public and offers firsthand views into the area’s cultural obsession with athletics and rousing competition.
The Les Corts district is easily accessible via Barcelona’s metro system. The Placa Del Centro and Les Corts metro stops are located within the district and the Estacio Sants train station is also in the area. The Estacio Sants train station offers transport directly to and from the Barcelona airport. Additionally, taxis are widely available throughout the city and many hotels surround the district at a wide variety of costs.
- Barcelona hotels (435 hotels)
- Madrid hotels (353 hotels)
- Valencia hotels (88 hotels)
- Granada hotels (96 hotels)
- Seville hotels (105 hotels)
- Malaga hotels (39 hotels)
- Torremolinos hotels (9 hotels)
- Pais Vasco hotels (7 hotels)
- L'Hospitalet de Llobregat hotels (6 hotels)
- Caleta de Fuste hotels (1 hotel)
411 hotels near Les Corts
An excellent choice for both long and short stays, the Mariano Cubi Aparthotel Barcelona is a unique building with an ideal hotel concept. GeneralMariano Cubi Aparthotel features creatively... More
Gran Via de les Corts Catalanes, 454 Map
The modern conveniences of a hotel and the warmth of home meet in the contemporary-style Eric Vokel Boutique Apartments - Gran Via Suites. Whether for a short- or long-term stay, guests find... More
Acevi Villarroel Hotel Barcelona provides excellent accommodation and business facilities. The hotel is surrounded by fine examples of Modernist architecture. Casa Batllo and La Pedrera are two of... More
Olivia Balmes Hotel Barcelona welcomes discerning travellers to plush accommodations and contemporary facilities nestled in the heart of Barcelona. Vacationers see the ancient fortress of Montjuic... More
Torre Catalunya Gran Hotel Barcelona presents a perfect combination of personalised services and quality lodging for an enjoyable stay in Barcelona. Art lovers can admire the works of great artists... More
Offering a favourable location and relaxing atmosphere, H10 Itaca Hotel Barcelona is the right choice of accommodation, while visiting Barcelona. The CaixaForum, one of most dynamic and lively... More
Axel Hotel Barcelona & Urban Spa makes for an ideal choice of destination in Barcelona with its top-notch amenities, impeccable hospitality and cosy accommodations for a relaxing stay in Barcelona.... More
Sercotel Amister Art Hotel Barcelona provides well-appointed spaces with fitting services located within suitable access to points of interests in the bustling Barcelona City. Holidaymakers in the... More
If you are planning for an ideal holiday in Barcelona, the Balmoral Hotel Barcelona is a perfect place for you to reside and explore the surrounding areas. GeneralThe lobby is a perfect place to... More