Las Ramblas hotels
The street of Las Ramblas is the wild beating heart of Barcelona. Las Ramblas was originally a river bed that dried up in the 19th century. Today this world-famous street extends around 1.2 kilometres and is adorned with tress lined up on each side. The street is bordered by Port Vell and Placa Catalunya, where the Columbus Monument can be found. Tourists and locals are treated to a circus and festival-like atmosphere, as the street’s pedestrian section is abundant with snack kiosks, gift stalls, cafes, and exciting street performers for family fun.
- Find an open-air cafe along Las Ramblas and enjoy watching clowns, mimes, and magicians, who never fail to give entertaining performances along the street.
- Go for an extensive market tour at the Mercat de la Boqueria, one of the largest and most colourful markets in all of Barcelona. This is where you can find the best fruits, vegetables, seafood, and cuisines that Catalonia has to offer.
- Walk along the historical building section of Barcelona’s Las Ramblas. You can marvel at the ingenious architecture and the well-preserved medieval shops that exude the Art Nouveau style.
Las Ramblas can be easily accessed from other areas in Barcelona through the Metro train routes. There are three Metro train stops located in different parts of this tourist street. These stops include the Drassanes Metro stop near the Columbus Monument, the Liceu stop beside the Liceu Theatre, and the Catalunya stop at the northernmost end of Las Ramblas. The Catalunya section is also the main stop for Aerobus, the airport express bus service. The Barcelona Tours Bus, a hop-on / hop-off tourist bus that takes tourists to several famous city attractions, heads out to this area as well.
- Barcelona hotels (435 hotels)
- Madrid hotels (353 hotels)
- Valencia hotels (88 hotels)
- Seville hotels (105 hotels)
- Malaga hotels (39 hotels)
- Granada hotels (96 hotels)
- Torremolinos hotels (9 hotels)
- Pais Vasco hotels (7 hotels)
- L'Hospitalet de Llobregat hotels (6 hotels)
- Caleta de Fuste hotels (1 hotel)
58 hotels in Las Ramblas
Offering warm welcome and high standards of accommodation, this property is an ideal place for a comfortable stay. GeneralGuests can avail the services of fax, photocopy as well as internet. At... More
Ronda Hotel Barcelona brings together modern facilities and personalised services to provide a comfortable stay. Whether it is shopping at Sant Antoni Flea Market or learning the latest trends of... More
With luxurious accommodations nestled in a historic structure dating back from the 19th century, Hotel DO Placa Reial makes for an ideal haven for travellers seeking for a trip in the heart of... More
Gutenberg Aparthotel Barcelona Hotel presenting elegant accommodation and friendly service, this property is a perfect venue for an unforgettable vacation in Barcelona. GeneralFor your... More
Offering quality accommodation and personalised services, Eurostars Grand Marina Hotel Barcelona is an ideal place to stay. Maremagnum, a famous shopping mall, is located just a few hundred metres... More
An exceptional style in itself, fully appointed in terms of comfort, the Eurostars Ramblas Boqueria in Barcelona has become a perfect option for the active, dynamic guest who appreciates... More
Catalonia Portal De L'Angel Hotel Barcelona stands in a privileged location in the centre of Barcelona and is set in a former neo-classical-style palace. The hotel still preserves its original... More
Close to all that the Barcelona has to offer, Medinaceli Hotel features a warm welcome and pleasant ambience to make your stay comfortable. GeneralDuring leisure, you can explore the surrounding... More
Petit Palace Boqueria Hotel Barcelona welcomes business and leisure travellers to plan their vacation stay at this hotel on their visit to Barcelona. The property offers great accommodation and... More