La Rambla hotels
La Rambla Barcelona
La Rambla is a colourful street in central Barcelona, where a bazaar of street performers and musicians are common and shopping is abundant. The bustling energy along La Rambla has led to its inception as a wildly popular tourist destination. Whether enjoying a wonderful meal at the historic Café del Opera or searching for treasures at the huge nine-floor department store, El Corte Ingles, visitors will delight in all there is to see and do along La Rambla during their stay in Barcelona.
- Take in a live performance at the astonishing Gran Teatre del Liceu, one of the finest opera houses in the world.
- Visit the Columbus Monument and Font de Canaletes in the centre of La Rambla before relaxing with a cup of coffee at Placa Reial, nestled in a picturesque plaza featuring some of the loveliest architecture in Barcelona.
- Enjoy contemporary art and regular exhibitions by international artists at the Centre d’Art Santa Monica right along La Rambla, and admission is free.
The majority of travellers to La Rambla will likely arrive by Barcelona Metro or Barcelona Bus from nearby larger neighbourhoods. The nearest airport is the Barcelona Airport, where a taxi should be hired to take you the rest of the way. Public transportation is widely available and generally inexpensive. Car rental is another option, especially for those wishing to see more remote sites; however, most visitors find that exploring La Rambla is best done on foot, allowing them to enjoy this street mosaics and the Rambla Waves—the sidewalks paved to look like a receding tide.
Cities in Spain
- Barcelona hotels (429 hotels)
- Madrid hotels (355 hotels)
- Valencia hotels (88 hotels)
- Granada hotels (95 hotels)
- Seville hotels (105 hotels)
- Malaga hotels (38 hotels)
- Torremolinos hotels (10 hotels)
- Pais Vasco hotels (8 hotels)
- L'Hospitalet de Llobregat hotels (7 hotels)
- Caleta de Fuste hotels (1 hotel)
410 hotels near La Rambla
Offering warm welcome and high standards of accommodation, this property is an ideal place for a comfortable stay. GeneralGuests can avail the services of fax, photocopy as well as internet. At... More
Splendom Suites Apartments Barcelona is a boutique-style hotel that pampers guests with accommodation units that have balconies that open to picturesque city views. Holidaymakers can easily visit... More
To experience the classical Catalonian hospitality in a superb location, Avenida Palace Hotel Barcelona provides the perfect setting for an enjoyable holiday experience. The Casa Batllo and La... More
Gran Via de les Corts Catalanes, 454 Map
The modern conveniences of a hotel and the warmth of home meet in the contemporary-style Eric Vokel Boutique Apartments - Gran Via Suites. Whether for a short- or long-term stay, guests find... More
Barcelona Universal Hotel offers quality lodging in La Rambla, a frequented place by tourists for entertainment and shopping. Lyceum Theater, an opera house, is one of the historic landmarks of the... More
Offering excellent facilities and services, this property is an ideal place for a pleasant as well as a relaxing stay. GeneralThe property offers well-equipped conference rooms for organising your... More
Nouvel Hotel is a modernist building, which is considered as one of the oldest hotels in Barcelona. Restored and well maintained, guests can experience world-class hospitality from the staff. ... More
Silken Gran Hotel Havana Barcelona welcomes travellers to stylish accommodations housed in a historic building from 1800s in the heart of Barcelona, Spain. General Silken Gran Hotel Havana... More
Offering a friendly, home-style hospitality and comfortable accommodation, the El Palace Hotel is place in Barcelona where you can treat yourself to the best. GeneralThe Palace has attractive... More