Located in Barcelona, the Forum is a culturally significant building in the city, representing rather starkly the city of Barcelona as a meeting place for international visitors. This triangular building covers two floors and has an area of 9000 square metres, featuring a number of different exhibitions that are sure to impress people of all ages visiting Barcelona. The Forum’s design and functionality have been a controversial topic in local politics, but this should not deter you from stepping inside and underneath its huge shape, which provides constantly changing viewing angles and light effects. Besides the interesting structure, visitors will find the Natural Science Museum of Barcelona there as well as many new redeveloped residencies in the area around the Forum.
- Discover the Life Planet exhibition, the hallmark of the Forum, which takes you through the history of human life and how our planet evolved using various collections and multimedia.
- Visit the Earth Today portion of the Forum which examines our modern planet implementing fun, interactive environments for all ages.
- Take your kids or crazy friends to see the Science Nest at the Forum, a great way to interact with science and technology while exploring the massive floor space of this structure.
The entire city of Barcelona is served by an extensive underground metro system, so getting to the Forum should not be a problem for most visitors. If your hotel is not located near a metro station, you can take a bus either to the Forum or to the nearest metro station for a transfer. Taxis are also an option, although you should always make sure that you learn the rate you will be charged beforehand to avoid having a driver take advantage of you. Guests coming from the El Prat Airport will have no problem using the metro or a taxi to travel to the Forum, which is really hard to miss when you’re travelling around Barcelona.
- Barcelona hotels (434 hotels)
- Madrid hotels (349 hotels)
- Valencia hotels (86 hotels)
- Seville hotels (100 hotels)
- Granada hotels (95 hotels)
- Torrejon De Ardoz hotels (4 hotels)
- Malaga hotels (41 hotels)
- Torremolinos hotels (9 hotels)
- Pais Vasco hotels (7 hotels)
- L'Hospitalet de Llobregat hotels (6 hotels)
413 hotels near Forum
Offering an ideal atmosphere with sweeping sea views, Vincci Maritimo Hotel Barcelona provides comforts of home and is a perfect base for a relaxing stay. Placed next to the new Conference Palace,... More
Vincci Bit Barcelona Hotel is a suitable urban base in Barcelona offering chic accommodations and contemporary facilities. Aside from visiting the UNESCO World Heritage Site-listed landmark La... More
A combination of the latest technologies, luxurious accommodation and a pleasant atmosphere makes AC Barcelona Forum Hotel, suitable for both leisure and business stays. Besides enjoying the onsite... More
Diagonal Zero Hotel Barcelona offers comfortable accommodation and modern facilities. It is surrounded by beaches and the well known Diagonal Mar Shopping Centre. Tourists can explore Barcelona... More
Offering friendly service with sweeping sea views, Hilton Diagonal Mar Hotel Barcelona is an ideal place to relax and enjoy the dream vacation. This hotel is in proximity to the most-visited... More
Providing quality accommodation and friendly services for travellers in Barcelona, Hesperia Del Mar Hotel Barcelona is close to city attractions such as La Ramblas and Picasso Museum. ... More
With its fine location in the main business district of the city, Barcelona Princess Hotel provides an ideal accommodation choice for the corporate groups visiting Barcelona. Recreational... More
Combining a sense of modern style along with contemporary facilities and attentive service, this hotel is an ideal place for both business and leisure travellers alike. GeneralThe meeting and... More
Offering comfortable accommodations set in a convenient location, Attica 21 Barcelona Mar makes for a suitable base for vacationers touring the historic city of Barcelona. The contemporary hotel... More