Everland is a state of the art theme park located outside of Seoul in the Gyeonggi-do province. Everland is South Korea’s largest theme park and is divided into five colourful zones, each with its own charm, exhibits and thrill rides. Everland is probably most famous for its T Express, a massive wooden roller coaster that is the first and largest of its kind in South Korea and features a stomach-grabbing drop of 57 metres. The sprawling Everland also features an aquatic park called Caribbean Bay, where visitors can beat the heat on water slides and a giant wave pool.
- Watch a race or enjoy the thrill of getting behind the wheel of a race car at Everland Speedway, the first racetrack in Seoul.
- Get transported from Seoul to 1950’s America at Rockville in the American Adventure portion of Everland, a fun and sometimes-kitschy display of American culture complete with five hair-raising roller coasters.
- See the fables of Aesop come alive in Magic Land, where a Ferris wheel provides amazing panoramic views of the entire park.
Getting to Everland from Seoul is easy but you should definitely plan in advance, as the park and the transportation to and from it can get extremely crowded during the high season in summer. There is a direct bus to Everland from the Gangham station in Seoul and the trip should take about forty minutes. Take note that this bus is usually standing room only when it leaves the park, so many people choose to take other transportation back to Seoul. From the Seoul Airport take the train to the Suwon station where you can catch a cab or bus to Everland.
161, Nojak-ro, Hwaseong-si, Map
With Breakfast For 2 Persons & Internet Access
Hotel Shilla's new brand, Shilla Stay adds a fresh sensibility to the exquisite value of the Shilla. Located an hours' drive south of Seoul, Shilla Stay Dongtan is situated in the Dongtan business... More
Great value for money
Ramada Plaza Hotel Suwon presents fine hospitality along with modern lodging for guests' convenience. The places of interest are Hwaseong Fortress, Everland Amusement Park, Haegang Ceramics Museum,... More
902 Dukyoungdaero Map
South Korea Special - Save 15% on your stay
Novotel Ambassador Suwon, a stylish 5-star hotel located in the heart of the business and leisure district. This South Korea hotel boasts spacious meeting facilities and a wedding hall, perfect for... More
299 Hyowon ro Ingye dong Paldal gu Map
Value Hotel Worldwide High-End Suwon South Korea - a member of Lexington by Vantage-a collection of Inns- Hotels- and Suites - offers the most value for your money whether staying for business or... More
Refine your search
- Hwaseong Fortress hotels
- Namhansan hotels
- Songpa hotels
- World Folklore Museum hotels
- Lotte World hotels
- Seocho hotels
- Jamsil hotels
- Seoul Olympic Park hotels
- Lotte World Tower Worldmall hotels
- Seoul Olympic Stadium hotels
- Yeoksam hotels
- COEX Mall hotels