City Bowl hotels
Cape Town’s City Bowl is located near the popular Table Mountain, and is home to some of the most historic neighbourhoods in the city. Those that visit this area will be able to appreciate the beauty and uniqueness of the Higgovale, Bo-Kapp, Tamboerskloof, and De Waterkant neighbourhoods. The Tamboerskloof suburb is known for its nightclubs, restaurants, and bars. De Waterkant is home to a number of art galleries and restaurants, and is a popular gathering spot for the gay community. Tourists also have the opportunity to appreciate the views overlooking the city from atop Table Mountain.
- Spend some time enjoying the natural atmosphere of Cape Town’s Table Mountain National Park; this park is home to popular attractions like the Cape of Good Hope and Boulder Beach.
- Take the Cape Town walking tour around the district for a chance to see historic landmarks; your tour will show you the Colosseum building, Mutual Heights, Mullers Opticians, and Trafalgar Place.
- Head over to the V&V Waterfront for a day of shopping and entertainment; this City Bowl waterfront is home to live music venues, high-end boutique shops, and a large aquarium.
Those that will be travelling to City Bowl by air should fly into the Cape Town International Airport. You can then take a taxi or airport shuttle to accommodations and restaurants. Within the city, you can use the Golden Arrow Bus service or the City Sightseeing bus for transportation to City Bowl. Train service is also available through the Cape Town railway system. Once in the area, you can use the MyCiti Bus Route service to get around. Taxis can be found in most parts of the city and will take you anywhere you need to go.
Taj Cape Town Hotel is an ideal accommodation for business as well as leisure travellers to experience comfortable stays. The combination of rich history and modern architecture of Taj hotel... More
Couldn't have asked for better
Business and leisure travellers looking for upscale and elegant accommodations set in the heart of Cape Town find suitable base at Pepper Club Luxury Hotel & Spa Cape Town. During spare time,... More
Offering comfortable accommodation, The Westin Cape Town Hotel is an ideal place to reside for both business as well as leisure travellers. GeneralThis property comprises 12 conference rooms that... More
With its comfortable accommodations, gracious service and central location, Park Inn By Radisson Cape Town Foreshore makes for an ideal base for business and leisure travellers while in Cape Town.... More
Showcasing a scenic vista of Table Mountain, Kensington Place Hotel Cape Town is a boutique sanctuary offering style and comfort for holidaymakers wanting to enjoy the attractions of Cape Town.... More
Providing quality accommodation and friendly service for travellers in Cape Town, the Townhouse Hotel & Conference Centre Cape Town is only 5 minutes drive from the popular V & A waterfront. This... More
Adderley Hotel Cape Town with its convenient facilities, quality accommodation and fine service caters all type of travelers an enjoyable holiday at Cape Town. This property is just a short stroll... More
Welcome to the Best Western Cape Suites Hotel Cape Town to enjoy the home away home experience, where all the modern facilities ensure you a comfortable holiday. GeneralAfter a tiring day of... More
With a reputation for elegance, comfort and service, Belmond Mount Nelson Hotel, an oasis of calm in the heart of the city, is one of Cape Town's most elegant properties offering unparalleled... More
Refine your search
- District Six Museum hotels
- Railway Service hotels
- City Hall and Grand Parade hotels
- Castle of Good Hope hotels
- Long Street hotels
- Artscape Theatre Center hotels
- Cape Town railway station hotels
- Gold of Africa Museum hotels
- Two Oceans Aquarium hotels
- Green Point Stadium hotels
- Table Mountain hotels
- University of Cape Town hotels