City Bowl hotels
Cape Town’s City Bowl is located near the popular Table Mountain, and is home to some of the most historic neighbourhoods in the city. Those that visit this area will be able to appreciate the beauty and uniqueness of the Higgovale, Bo-Kapp, Tamboerskloof, and De Waterkant neighbourhoods. The Tamboerskloof suburb is known for its nightclubs, restaurants, and bars. De Waterkant is home to a number of art galleries and restaurants, and is a popular gathering spot for the gay community. Tourists also have the opportunity to appreciate the views overlooking the city from atop Table Mountain.
- Spend some time enjoying the natural atmosphere of Cape Town’s Table Mountain National Park; this park is home to popular attractions like the Cape of Good Hope and Boulder Beach.
- Take the Cape Town walking tour around the district for a chance to see historic landmarks; your tour will show you the Colosseum building, Mutual Heights, Mullers Opticians, and Trafalgar Place.
- Head over to the V&V Waterfront for a day of shopping and entertainment; this City Bowl waterfront is home to live music venues, high-end boutique shops, and a large aquarium.
Those that will be travelling to City Bowl by air should fly into the Cape Town International Airport. You can then take a taxi or airport shuttle to accommodations and restaurants. Within the city, you can use the Golden Arrow Bus service or the City Sightseeing bus for transportation to City Bowl. Train service is also available through the Cape Town railway system. Once in the area, you can use the MyCiti Bus Route service to get around. Taxis can be found in most parts of the city and will take you anywhere you need to go.
What travelers to City Bowl are saying
Offering comfortable accommodation, The Westin Cape Town Hotel is an ideal place to reside for both business as well as leisure travellers. GeneralThis property comprises 12 conference rooms that... More
Providing quality accommodation and friendly service for travellers in Cape Town, the Townhouse Hotel & Conference Centre Cape Town is only 5 minutes drive from the popular V & A waterfront. This... More
Business and leisure travellers looking for upscale and elegant accommodations set in the heart of Cape Town find suitable base at Pepper Club Luxury Hotel & Spa Cape Town. During spare time,... More
101 Buitengracht Street Map
Stay 5 Nights, get 15% off
Offering comfortable accommodation and quality services, this property is the perfect base for you to reside whether you are in Cape Town for business or pleasure. GeneralFor your business needs,... More
Best hotel Stay.
Taj Cape Town Hotel is an ideal accommodation for business as well as leisure travellers to experience comfortable stays. The combination of rich history and modern architecture of Taj hotel... More
Couldn't have asked for better
126 Buitengracht Street Map
Early Saver - Save up to 30%, Includes Breakfast
With the beautiful Table Mountain as its backdrop, Hilton Cape Town City Centre Hotel offers elegant accommodations with beautiful scenery in the city centre. The legislative capital of South... More
Offering centrally located luxury accommodations housed in a state-of-the-art architecture, African Pride 15 On Orange Hotel Cape Town makes for the ideal starting point for sophisticated... More
Offering comfortable accommodation and convenient facilities, Three Cities Inn on the Square provides you with all of the quality amenities to make your stay a memorable one. GeneralGuests staying... More
With a reputation for elegance, comfort and service, Belmond Mount Nelson Hotel, an oasis of calm in the heart of the city, is one of Cape Town's most elegant properties offering unparalleled... More
Refine your search
- District Six Museum hotels
- Railway Service hotels
- City Hall and Grand Parade hotels
- Castle of Good Hope hotels
- Long Street hotels
- Artscape Theatre Center hotels
- Cape Town railway station hotels
- Gold of Africa Museum hotels
- Two Oceans Aquarium hotels
- Green Point Stadium hotels
- Table Mountain hotels
- University of Cape Town hotels