Cape of Good Hope hotels
Cape of Good Hope
Located in the Western Cape’s sunny capital city of Cape Town and a stone's throw away from the infamous and tantalising Winelands, is the popular tourist attraction known as the Cape of Good Hope. Closely located to the Cape Point and Cape Agulhas, which is where the Indian and Atlantic Ocean currents meet, the area offers a uniquely warm and cold ocean temperature at any point throughout the year. With a diverse habitat that is made up of Rocky Mountains, sandy beaches, and blooming flora, which include the national Protea flower, it is a must see.
- Take a tour of Cape Town’s Hout Bay, breathtaking Chapman’s Peak, and the pleasant swimming water of False Bay for a fun-filled day of family activity and sightseeing.
- Venture to the enchanting Cape of Good Hope’s nature reserve that forms part of the Table Mountain National Park and is home to a number of species of fauna.
- Muster the courage to brave the Cape Town area's most challenging two-day hiking trail that spans more than 30 kilometres of terrain and begins at the Cape’s entry gate.
Metered and minibus taxis provide fast, affordable, and reliable transportation in and around the city. Greyhound, Intercape, and Translux buses are considered a comfortable and air-conditioned alternative, proving more pleasant in the city’s heat and a wonderful opportunity to get to places such as the Cape of Good Hope and sightsee with bus tours. Entry points into Cape Town include the N1, N2, and N7 highways as well as the Shosholoza Meyl and Metrorail trains when travelling from other cities within South Africa. Cape Town International Airport services the city and its surrounding areas.
Simplicity and aura unite at Sweet Orange Guest House Cape Town to give you the complete sense of well-being and the honesty, hospitality and the friendliness of the hosts creates a home away from... More
Refine your search
- Boulders Beach hotels
- Cape Peninsula hotels
- Simon's Town hotels
- Victoria and Alfred Waterfront hotels
- Noordhoek hotels
- Chapman's Peak hotels
- Kirstenbosch National Botanical Garden hotels
- Premier Classe Train hotels
- Newlands Rugby Stadium hotels
- Newlands Cricket Ground hotels
- Cape Winelands hotels
- University of Cape Town hotels