With a convention hall, business centre, sauna and gym, this hotel is perfect for either business or pleasure. Make sure to take home some memories of your time in Lima by bartering for goods at the nearby Indian Market.
Located in the exclusive financial district of San Isidro, this is a great home base to plan a day exploring the city, or the outskirts of town including the nearby Pacific ocean. Not many people realize it, but Peru offers great surfing for the more adventurous at heart!
- 30 min by car to the Airport (Jorge Chavez International)
There is the on-site Balcon Bar, which serves up the traditional Peruvian Pisco Sour, and also a restaurant to enjoy a relaxed lunch or dinner.
With rooms and suites, all including air conditioning, minibar, cable TV, telephone, and 24 hour room service, all of your needs while at the Lima Hotel Libertador should be met.
Libertador Lima Rooms
- Superior Room
- 40m2 rooms with a small living room, fully equipped bathroom, 24 hours room service,safe deposit box, wireless Internet, minibar, TV cable and 220V and 110V electrical current.
- Deluxe Room
- Rooms with one or two beds with bathroom and living room, with all the facilities: Internet access, heating, 24 hours Room Service, minibar, Cable Tv and radio, 220 V and 110 V electrical current.
- Grand Deluxe Room
- Rooms with one bed with bathrrom and living room,with all the facilities: Internet access, heating, 24 hours Room Service, minibar, Cable Tv and radio, 220 V and 110 V electrical current. Offer a view to San Isidro Golf Club and Lima City.
- Free Wi-Fi in Room
- Fitness centre or spa
- 24 hour room service
- Room service
- Business centre
- Laundry service
- In-Room Safe
- Conference facilities
- Currency exchange
- Free Wi-Fi in Room
- Handicapped rooms/facilities
Hotels recommended for you
Customers who viewed Libertador Lima also booked these hotels.
- Area served
- Nearby airports
- Jorge Chavez International Airport
- Area description
- The hotel is located in the exclusive and very attractive district of San Isidro, very close to restaurants, bars, banks, boutiques, shopping centers, cinemas and bookstores. The Jorge Chavez International airport is just thirty Minutes from the hotel, downtown in twenty minutes and the coast in ten.
Nearby points of interest
- Museum of the Nation: 0.5 km
- National Museum of the Archaeology, Anthropology, and History of Peru: 2.7 km
- Lima's Cathedral: 6 km
- El Balcon Bar
- Decorated in an English style, it is the ideal place to make yourself comfortable and enjoy our famous "Pisco Sour".
- Our restaurant, located on the first floor of the hotel, offers the best local and international cuisine with our chef's special touch.
- Meeting Info
- We have four conference rooms with a capacity of up to 120 persons, specialized personnel and complete audiovisual equipment service.
Terms and conditions
Extra charges may apply for children. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the quoted rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use.
Ratings and reviews for Libertador Lima
- All travelers (1) 4 / 5
- Couples (1) 4 / 5
- Hotel staff:
good stop over
although the hotel is away from most things a little but it is set in a better part of lima the hotel is a little older but the rooms are wow very big and comfortable the staff mm need a few more smiles but over all a nice place and the gym dont expect much ...
Hotel features (5 = best, 1 = worst):
- Hotel staff: