Casa Cartagena Boutique Hotel & Spa Cuzco keeps corporate travellers updated and connected to work with its business centre and Wi-Fi access in all areas of the hotel. Vacationers can relax at the sophisticated spa or shop for Andean handicrafts at the boutique. Services on offer are in-suite dining and butler service.
Casa Cartagena Boutique Hotel & Spa is set in the historic centre of Cuzco. Tourists can easily walk to the quaint Plaza de Armas and see the architectural landmark Iglesia la Compania de Jesus.
Diners at Casa Cartagena can indulge in innovative Peruvian and international cuisine and fine wines at La Chola Cusco. Patrons can have cocktails at the lobby or terrace bar.
The plush suites are styled in a mix of colonial and contemporary themes with modern comforts like luxury bathroom, air conditioning, heating, oxygen enrichment system, mini bar, safe, hairdryer, cable TV, mp3 dock and wireless Internet access. Some suites have a terrace.
Casa Cartagena Boutique Hotel and Spa Rooms
- LP Suite
- The room offers one king bed. Spacious suites with private balcony feature all the amenities you need to make you feel at home All of the Luxury Properties Suites feature: Approximately 431 square feet/ 40 square meters. Individually controlled air conditioning and heating system Oxygen-enrichment system. Mini-bar Safety deposit box Hair dryer LCD TV with cable television, mp3 dock station. Complimentary High Speed Wireless Internet Access Bathroom bidet. Tatami shower Bathtub with mineral salts.
- LP Master Suite
- The room offers one king bed or two queen beds. Colonial-style suites in the historic side of Casa Cartagena that maintain its architecture, design and size. Murals were found during the renovation process. The spacious and comfortable suites offer a unique style and atmosphere. All of their LP master suites feature: Sizes range from approximately 646 to 1077 square feet/ 60 to 100 square meters. Living room Individually controlled air conditioning and heating system Oxygen enrichment system Mini-bar. Safety deposit box Hair dryer LCD TV with cable television, mp3 dock station Complimentary High Speed Wireless Internet Access Bathroom bidet Tatami shower Bathtub with mineral salts.
- Master Suite
- The room offers one king bed and two queen beds. Colonial-style duplex suites offering all the Master Suite's features: Sizes range from approximately 646 to 1077 square feet/ 60 to 100 square meters. Living room Individually controlled air conditioning and heating system Oxygen enrichment system Mini-bar. Safety deposit box Hair dryer LCD TV with cable television, mp3 dock station Complimentary High Speed Wireless Internet Access Bathroom bidet Tatami shower Bathtub with mineral salts.
- Presidential Suite
- The room offers one king bed and two queen beds. This colonial-style suite boasts a Republican era balcony with a privileged view of the emblematic artisan neighborhood of San Blas. This suite offers independent social and private areas to better suit your needs The LP Presidential Suite features: 120 square meters/approximately 1292 square feet King size bed Beautiful terrace with colonial wood finishes Bar Spacious living room Dining room TV room with DVD player, mp3 dock station Individually-controlled air conditioning and heating system Oxygen-enrichment system Mini-bar. Safety deposit box Hair dryer LCD TV with cable television Complimentary High Speed Wireless Internet Access International and domestic direct dial telephone Hydromassage tub spacious enough to comfortably accommodate four people Tatami shower Bathtub with mineral salts Bathroom bidet.
- Royal Suite
- The room offers one king bed and two queen beds. This colonial-style suite is privileged by its view from the colonial-style stoned arch terrace that will allow you to experience a pleasant and calm atmosphere and enjoy the beautiful sight of the Cristo Blanco or White Christ. This suite has two levels for added comfort. 150 square meters. Beautiful stone terrace and XVII century colonial archery Living room Dining room King-size bed 2 queen size beds y private bathroom Massage room Dry sauna Individually-controlled air conditioning and heating system Oxygen-enrichment system. Mini bar Safety deposit box Hair dryer LCD TV with cable television, mp3 dock station Complimentary High Speed Wireless Internet Access International and domestic direct dial telephone Hydromassage tub spacious enough to comfortably accommodate four people Bidet in the bathrooms with tatami shower.
- No smoking rooms/facilities
- No smoking rooms/facilities
- Fitness Center
- 24 hour room service
- Room service
- Business centre
- Laundry service
- In-Room Safe
- Tour desk
- Meeting/Banquet facilities
- Barber/Beauty shop
- Doctor on call
- Gift shop
- Currency exchange
- Handicapped rooms/facilities
- Accessible facilities
Hotels recommended for you
Customers who viewed Casa Cartagena Boutique Hotel and Spa also booked these hotels.
- Area served
- Nearby airports
- Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport - CUZ.
- Area description
- Casa Cartagena Cusco Boutique Hotel is located in the historic center, Calle Pumacurco # 336, 200 meters from Cusco's Plaza Mayor (Main Square). Other attractions such as The Korikancha or Temple of the Sun and the Museum of Religious Art are located close to the Plaza Mayor. Sacsayhuaman, (also called Saqsaywaman, which means Satisfied Falcon in Quechua) is one of the most imposing architectonic complexes inherited from the Inca Society and the site of a portion of Inti Raymi, the Festival of the Sun. It is located Within a 15 minute walking distance from the hotel. Located within a 5-minute walk, the Artisan neighborhood of San Blas, which rises into the hills above Cusco is characterized by steep cobblestone alleys that offer spectacular views of the city. You'll find studios and workshops of artists and artisans were well as art galleries, ceramic shops and jewelry stores.
- Lobby Bar
- Relax in front of the wood-burning fireplace while you enjoy a good conversation and a glass of a Gran Reserva from the wine cellar or select a book from the library while relishing every sip of a espresso made with the highest quality organic coffee from Cusco's rainforest. Both of their Lobby bars have a wood-burning fireplace and central heating; soft lighting that creates a warm atmosphere at night, ideal to relax before dinner or a walk in the city. During the day the lobby bars are the perfect spot for a meeting before the start of the day.
- Terrace Bar
- An informal, cozy and modern atmosphere can be enjoyed on the terrace. The Terraza Bar offers you a spectacular view of the Cristo Blanco while enjoying a glass of champagne or a traditional Pisco Sour. The Terraza Bar has both an open-air and covered area surrounding the main patio, ideal to enjoy a conversation under the Andean blue skies or a clear night.
- La Chola Retourant
- La Chola Cusco restaurant has a legendary history; a picanteria used to operate here under the same name in the mid-nineteen hundreds and was renowned all over the city for being the meeting point of recognized artists, poets, writers, politicians and intellectuals. Among the most famous visitors the hotel can't fail to mention Pablo Neruda who was inspired by the majesty of Cusco and enamored of the beauty of the house. Composed during his stay here, a big part of Neruda's work refers to Cusco and Machu Picchu. La Chola's culinary tradition has been restored and recovered giving a new life to the restaurant that presents a menu with dishes from the new Peruvian and International cuisine. The wine cellar was built inside an Inca wall to maintain the quality and characteristics of a rich selection of wines.
- Insuite Dining Service
- The INSUITE dining service is available 24 hours a day .You will enjoy the same impeccable restaurant service from the comfort of your own suite. With the INSUITE DINING service you will be able to order everything you wish for from the convenience of your suit; from breakfast to a gourmet candlelit dinner accompanied by a bottle of Gran Reserva.
Terms and conditions
Extra charges may apply for children. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the quoted rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use.