The Hotel Marrakech features its fashionable and versatile venues for conferences, meetings and incentives that cater up to 300 guests. The hotel also provides the comforts of an exclusive fitness club, sauna and swimming pools with waterfalls and sun beds. A step outside is a portal to the main street avenue Mohamed V where shopping malls and restaurants are located.
Located in the city of Gueliz, Imperial is only 200 metres from shops and banks.
- 15 min drive to the International Airport
Imperial makes sure to answer dining needs with its restaurant and bars serving palatable cuisine and assortment of beverages. Mont Royal Restaurant is a culinary delight serving ala carte dishes during lunch time and buffet style dine in during dinners. Guests also relish the snack bar, Niagara Falls bar and seasonal "747" located at roof terrace for dining alfresco.
Rooms are high standing furnished with luxurious fittings, comfortable beddings, satellite TV, wireless internet access, 24-hr room service, and a balcony.
Imperial Holiday Rooms
- Double Room
- Double offers three twin bed or one king size bed along with Air conditioning, Bathroom amenities, Cable / Satellite TV, Color TV, Ensuite / Private bathroom, Hairdryer, Heating, Non-smoking rooms, Room service, Safe in room, Telephone and Baby cot on request.
- Room service
- Conference facilities
Hotels recommended for you
Customers who viewed Imperial Holiday also booked these hotels.
- Area served
- Nearby airports
- Menara Airport.
- Area description
- The royal golf and the airport are at 15 min from the hotel,and you can go to the very known place "jama lafnaa" square in a few minutes.
Nearby points of interest
- Abd El Aziz Mosque: 1.4 km
- El Badii Palace: 1.4 km
- Majorelle Gardens: 1.6 km
- Koutoubia Mosque: 2.2 km
- Almoravid Koubba: 2.3 km
- Menara Gardens: 2.6 km
- Koutoubia Gardens: 2.7 km
- Dar Si Said Museum: 3.1 km
- Lycee Mohamed V: 3.3 km
- Bab El Khémis: 3.4 km
- Bahia Palace: 3.5 km
- Zaouia Sidi Youssef Ben Ali: 4.4 km
- Agdal Gardens: 4.9 km
- Meeting Info
- The Imperial conference room will welcome you for your events,congress,wedding party, anniversary,seminars and conferences. With its capacity of 350 people on theatre style or 280 in a ceremonial shape, And equipped with the top and most modern equipment, projection room and translation and traduction,2 meeting rooms for 30 people each are available,and also a private kitchen for coffee break.
- Jungle Bar
- The jungle bar you can appreciate the different cocktails and drinks, entertainment and happy hour are offered each evening.
- Le Mont royal
- Le Mont royal offers you a delicious menus and a la carte dishes all in a prestigious and charming ambiance, and with different kinds of buffets for evening and lunch.
- Niagara falls
- Niagara falls is a snack bar with a beautiful view on the swimming pool offering you many meals a la carte, and the splendid bar.
Terms and conditions
Extra charges may apply for children. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the quoted rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use.
Ratings and reviews for Imperial Holiday
- All travelers (1) 3 / 5
- Hotel staff:
- No rating
The hotel was very dated in its
The hotel was very dated in its decor and approach to customer service. I felt that staff expected to be paid for their services instead of them being part of the hotel costs. Breakfast was the same every day and very limited. The location was excellent.
Hotel features (5 = best, 1 = worst):
- Hotel staff:
- No rating