InterContinental Presidente Merida Villa Mercedeshttp://www.hotelclub.com/hotels/Mexico/Merida/InterContinental_Presidente_Merida_Villa_Mercedes.h190775/
Want to see what guests are saying about this hotel? Click here to read all reviews
InterContinental Hotel Presidente Merida is the perfect hotel to host meetings and events as the premises features nine sizable meeting and banquet rooms with capacities up to 350 persons.
InterContinental Hotel Presidente is conveniently located in the heart of the business and financial district of Yucatan's capital, the celebrated colonial city of Merida. The hotel is within walking distance from the Siglo XXI Convention Center, 9 miles from Merida International Airport and 75 miles from legendary Chichen Itza and other Mayan ruins.
- 9 km to the International Airport (Crescencio Rejon)
In a casual and elegant atmosphere Frutas y Flores is the ideal setting to enjoy varied international and regional dishes. Serving the best cocktails and martinis in town, El Consulado Bar is the best place to conduct business or enjoying downtime.
The hotel offers 127 luxurious and spacious rooms, including 4 exquisite suites, possess all the needs for the discriminating business and leisure travellers.
InterContinental Presidente Merida Villa Mercedes Rooms
- One luxuriously-appointed suite offers a bedroom, living room, and a terrace with views of the courtyard. This 839 square foot suite is equipped with mini-bar, coffee maker, 23" LCD screen TV with world channels, hair dryer, CD wake up radio, duvet and in-room safe, oversized bathrooms with bath and shower, Jacuzzi and access to the Club Lounge.
- This room category offers 20 extraordinary rooms, 10 king size and 10 double beds, are located on the second and third floor sized from 304 to 444 square feet each. All rooms feature a balcony with excellent views of the city or interior courtyard. These rooms are equipped with a mini-bar, coffee maker, 23" LCD TV with world channels, hair dryer, CD wake up radio, duvet and in-room safe, oversized bathrooms with bath and shower. Access to the Club Lounge offers concierge and business services, as well as continental breakfast and hors doeuvres with drinks in the evening.
- Two luxurious suites offer a bedroom, living room and a terrace from which you can admire the city or interior courtyard. Located on the third floor and comprised of 581 square feet, these rooms feature two 23" LCD screen TVs with world channels, deluxe bathroom amenities and bathrobe, as well as access to the Club Lounge.
- One extraordinary Presidential Suite is located on the third floor, expressing the highest style for a city stay, with ample terrace view to the inner courtyard. It features a dining room that can accommodate eight, a kitchen, spacious living room and one bedroom, for a total of 886 square feet. It offers a mini-bar, hair dryer, coffee maker, plasma TV in each room with world channels, bathrobe, deluxe bathroom amenities and large bathroom with Jacuzzi. Access to the Club Lounge is located on the second floor, for all guests occupying this suite to enjoy.
- This room category boasts 12 rooms generously sized from 509 square feet. Eight of these rooms house double beds and four house king size beds. Located on floors one through five, these rooms offer views of the city, as well as a mini-bar, coffee maker, wide 27" flat screen TV with world channels, a hair dryer, CD wake-up radio, duvet and an in-room safe, oversized bathrooms with bath and shower.
- The hotel features 90 rooms in this category, 62 of which offer two double beds and 28 offer king size beds. Spacious rooms are comprised of 396 square feet. Located on floors one through five, these rooms feature a balcony with excellent views of the city or interior courtyard. All rooms are equipped with a mini-bar, coffee maker, 27" flat screen TV with world channels, a hair dryer, CD wake-up radio, duvet and an in-room safe, oversized bathrooms with bath and shower, and other amenities to make any stay, whether business or leisure, a pleasant experience.
- Free parking
- Fitness Center
- Room service
- Business centre
- Conference facilities
- Free parking
- Handicapped rooms/facilities
Hotels recommended for you
Customers who viewed InterContinental Presidente Merida Villa Mercedes also booked these hotels.
- Area served
- The Presidente InterContinental Villa Mercedes Mrida is conveniently located just 100 meters off Paseo Montejo. Today, the popular Paseo Montejo is lined with cafs, restaurants, museums, upscale shops and mansions.
- Nearby airports
- You can arrive to Merida International Airport
- Area description
- Founded in 1542 by Francisco de Montejo, Merida today is a cosmopolitan city, which still preserves its colonial atmosphere and historical buildings. Anyone who visits Merida will enter a world full of romanticism, culture and history.
- El Consulado Bar
- Located in the main Lobby, the bar offers a wide selection of domestic and international premium beer, and is a great meeting place to begin the evening, or relax with an after-dinner drink.
- Frutas y Flores
- At Frutas y Flores, guests can enjoy a delicious and authentic Mexican breakfast, and a seasonal buffet dinner. The combination of Mexican flavors and a wide selection of wines creates the perfect setting for a romantic dining experience. The nouvelle cuisine gives our typical Mexican plates a whole new look.
- Meeting Info
- Presidente Intercontinental Merida offers state-of-the-art meeting facilities, including nine well-equipped function rooms, which provide independent temperature control, a direct dial telephone, Internet access, power points, 3-phase power, and stage lights and screens. Existing and available audio-visual equipment is available on a complimentary basis. Arrangements for bilingual service, courier service, photographer and flowers is available on request, for an additional charge.
Terms and conditions
Extra charges may apply for children. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the quoted rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use.