Hotel Vista Playa De Oro Manzanillo All Inclusivehttp://www.hotelclub.com/hotels/Mexico/Manzanillo/Hotel_Vista_Playa_De_Oro_Manzanillo_All_Inclusive.h259429/
The conference facilities provided by the hotel makes it an ideal place to host your business meetings and seminars. A beautiful pool area, a tennis court and a state-of-the-art fitness centre are part of the luxuries you experience while staying at the hotel. At leisure, you can indulge in various activities such as Marlin sport fishing, play golf in spectacular fields and practice funny aquatic sports like diving, surfing and skiing.
******////// Free parking //////******
Located in front of the beautiful Santiago Bay in the Miramar Beach to the southeast of the pacific coast of Mexico, this magnificent paradise is placed 15 minutes from the bus station and is 20 minutes from the airport.
Manzanillo International Airport (ZLO): Approximate driving time is 20 minutes and distance is 30 km or 18 miles. Driving directions from Manzanillo International Airport: Turn right onto the only road leading from the airport. The hotel is on the left side of the road. Getting around: The quickest way to get to the hotel is by taxi. The one-way fare is US$26–$35. Prices are subject to change without notice. Getting around: City buses run every ten minutes from the hotel area to downtown for less than US$5. Taxi fare into Manzanillo is less than US$5–$15. Prices are subject to change without notice. Club Santiago Golf Course - 3 km (2 miles) Las Hadas Golf Club - 3 km (2 miles) Downtown Manzanillo - 15.5 km (10 miles) Zocalo (town plaza) - 15.5 km (10 miles) Malecon (seawall promenade) - 15.5 km (10 miles) La Campana (pyramids) - 90 km (56 miles) Volcan de Fuego - 90 km (56 miles)
- 20 min drive from the Airport
With an impressive bay view in a warm atmosphere, guests can delight a scrumptious dinner at any of the on-site restaurants that caters a variety of delicacies. Later chill out with a favourite drink accompanied with snacks, at the cosy beach bar.
This hotel hosts 230 comfortable guestrooms, that are tastefully decorated offering all the standard amenities to make your stay a relaxing one.
Child under 12 years old stay free sharing room with parents. Extra person charges may apply. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Hotel Vista Playa De Oro Manzanillo All Inclusive Rooms
- Rooms with mexican decoration typical from Manzanillo area. Beautiful view to the gardens with peculiar vegetation of the Mexican Pacific Coasts. Thy are equipped with cable TV, air conditioned, telephone, wireless internet.
- All inclusive
- Free parking
- Fitness Center
- All inclusive
- Business centre
- Conference facilities
- Free parking
Hotels recommended for you
Customers who viewed Hotel Vista Playa De Oro Manzanillo All Inclusive also booked these hotels.
- Area served
- Vista Playa de Oro Manzanillo is located in Santiago Bay in the Colima state.
- Nearby airports
- (ZLO) Manzanillo international Airport, Playa de Oro.
- Area description
- Placed in a Tropical beach called Santiago Bay in front of miramar beach is only 20 minutes away from international airport in Manzanillo, Bus station is 6 miles away and the distance from the port is just 9 miles. Around this beautiful hotel there are many places for shopping.
- El Perla Negra
- With revitalized flavors from our Mexican kitchen, our buffet combines traditional food that offer you a select trip by different states of our country. Only serves breakfast and lunch.
- Between wood, plants and wine you will enjoy a romantic dinner or an agreeable dinner between friends, in an exclusive and relaxed ambience you will be able to taste the chef's delights served in a variety of Caribbeans' specialities of quality and freshness. Adults only, only serves dinner.
- La Goleta
- The variety of its Italian dishes and the flexibility of the chef do the only gastronomic proposal of simple and authentic flavors that will make you feel like in your own home. Only serves dinner.(reservation required)
- Foro de los Piratas
- The people,the nightly shows, the music, the modern ambience, the excellent service, the exquisite buffet prepared by our Chef do this forum the perfect place for your entertainment. Only serves dinner.
Terms and conditions
Extra charges may apply for children. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the quoted rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use.
Ratings and reviews for Hotel Vista Playa De Oro Manzanillo All Inclusive
- All travelers (1) 3 / 5
- Families (1) 3 / 5
- Hotel staff:
Would not recommend
Decent family getaway
Vista's amenities and food are decent. The service was good, which helped when we had problems with the air conditioning unit and water heater. They were very responsive and got them fixed right away. The beach and pools were great. Be aware that check-in is not until 3pm, although they will let you use the facility early and guard your luggage until you can get into your room.
Hotel features (5 = best, 1 = worst):
- Hotel staff: