Want to see what guests are saying about this hotel? Click here to read all reviews
Las Brisas Ixtapa provides event spaces fit for corporate and social gatherings and tour assistance for added convenience. Business centre service, dry cleaning and in-room massages come with a fee. Patrons unwind at the outdoor pool or buy souvenirs at the gift shop on site.
Las Brisas is nestled on the shores of Playa Vista Hermosa in Ixtapa, near Ixtapa Bus Station. Guests play tennis on site with fellow travellers or go on tours around Museo de Arqueologia de la Costa Grande.
- 20 min drive to the Airport
Visitors at Ixtapa Las Brisas sample different cuisines at Portofino Ristorante, Restaurante El Mexicano, Solarium Restaurant, Bellavista Restaurant and La Brisa II Restaurant on site. Grab cocktails at La Brisa Snack Bar I, Le Club Bar and Las Fuentes Bar.
All 416 stylish rooms and suites have cable TV, wireless Internet access (fees apply), safe deposit box, living room, private bathroom with amenities and terrace with scenic ocean view. Some units have Jacuzzi or outdoor pool.
Las Brisas Ixtapa Rooms
- Deluxe Grand-European Plan
- "The new hotel room at Las Brisas Ixtapa" of 187 sq. ft. with a closed air conditioned room of 137 sq. ft. and open terrace of 49sq. ft.
Includes BUFFET BREAKFAST for 2 adults and for kids under 5 years old and from 6 to 12 years old has an extra cost for children.
All of the Deluxe Grand rooms now have pillow top beds (bedding type, can be a king size or two double beds - the bed type is subject to availability at check In), private sitting area with a couch and a table for two, completely new bathrooms with contemporary fixtures and amenities, mini bar, TV coffeemaker, telephone, safety deposit box, Casa Blanca style ceiling fan, along with the famous oversized terrace with hammock, table, chairs, with the spectacular view presented by the exclusive sandy bay along the Pacific. Maximum capacity 3 adults or 2 adults.
- Brisas Beach Club
- Ocean view room of 187sq. ft. with a closed air conditioned room of 137sq. ft and open terrace of 49 sq. ft. The room includes one king size or two double beds (the bed type is subject to availability at check In), private sitting area with a couch and a table for two, completely new bathrooms with contemporary fixtures and deluxe amenities, mini bar, remote control TV, telephone, safety deposit box, Casa Blanca style ceiling fan and bathrobes, along with the famous oversized terrace with hammock, table, chairs, with the spectacular view presented by the exclusive sandy bay along the Pacific. Continental breakfast is served daily in the Brisas Lounge on the 20th floor as well as a cocktail hour with domestic brands and hors d'oeuvres. Maximum capacity 3 adults or 2 adults ( no kids allowed in this category) Rooms located on the 20th and 21st floor.
- Free parking
- Outdoor pool
- No smoking rooms/facilities
- No smoking rooms/facilities
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness centre or spa
- Fitness Center
- Room service
- Business centre
- Laundry service
- In-Room Safe
- Tour desk
- Meeting/Banquet facilities
- Conference facilities
- Currency exchange
- Free parking
- Handicapped rooms/facilities
Hotels recommended for you
Customers who viewed Las Brisas Ixtapa also booked these hotels.
- Area served
- Nearby airports
- Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo International Airport - 20 Minutes
- Area description
- Las Brisas Ixtapa is located three minutes away from the hotel zone, 20 minutes away from the airport and 10 minutes away from Zihuatanejo, a typical and colourful Mexican fishing town with intense tourist and commercial activity, where stores, shops, markets, restaurants abound. The hotel's recreational areas boast four outdoor swimming pools that cascade down a multi-tiered patio. On site, guests will also have access to a gym and 4 tennis courts. There are also two golf courses within five minutes of the hotel. Water sports such as: water skiing, scuba diving, snorkeling, sailing, windsurfing, jet skiing and banana boat rides are all available at a short distance from the hotel
- Located near the swimming pool area, this restaurant offers sea food and fish prepared in the typical Mexican style of the Pacific coast as well as light cooking in a casual atmosphere. Cuisine:Seafood/International Dcor:Casual restaurant with relaxing colors Meals served: Lunch (12:00 noon to 6:00pm) Seating capacity:124
- Enjoy Mexican and International cuisine with an awesome ocean view. Cuisine:International Decor:Contemporary Mexican with an ocean view Meals served: Breakfast and dinner (7:00am -12:00pm & 6:00pm - 11:30 pm) Seating capacity: 200
- It opens its doors so you may enjoy the finest Italian and Mediterranean gourmet dishes. A warm, romantic setting that reminds you of a typical Italian "ristorante". Cuisine:Italian Decor:Classic Italian from the Portofino region Meals served: Dinner (6:00pm to 11:30 pm) Seating capacity:50 Reservation required with Concierge
- La Brisa I Bar
- Enjoy a refreshing drink from a coconut or any other tropical drinks right on the beach (11:00am to 6:00pm).
- Lobby Bar
- Astounding bar serving drinks and cocktails on a spectacular sunset (4:00pm to 11:30 pm). Capacity:160 people in seats
- La Brisa II
- Set against a beautiful romantic background by the beach, La Brisa II offers the finest gourmet dining on the Mexican Pacific coast.Cuisine: International Decor:Stylish and romantic on the beach sidewalk Meals served:Dinner (6:00pm to 11:30 pm)(open November-April) Seating capacity:120 Reservation required with Concierge
- Las Fuentes Bar
- Relax while you suntan with a tropical drink and enjoy one of the many pools (11:00am to 6:00pm).
- Le Club Bar
- Elegant bar where you can play backgammon and enjoy your favorite drink before or after dinner (6:00pm to 11:30pm). Capacity:25 people in seats
- El Mexicano
- Enjoy the finest Mexican dining in an atmosphere reminiscent of the Spanish colonial haciendas of sixteenth century Mexico. Cuisine:Gourmet Mexican Decor:Mexican Colonial age ambience , w/ predominant pink Meals served: Dinner (6:00pm to 11:30 pm) Seating capacity:105 Reservation required with Concierge
- La Brisa I
- The Las Brisas Ixtapa beach for your enjoyment of delicious seafood and fish cocktails and other light snacks in an open air setting with a spectacular view of the ocean. Cuisine:Beach Restaurant, snack bar, salads, light fare Dcor:Beach restaurant a with fisherman wharf decor Meals served: Lunch (11:00am to 6:00pm) Seating capacity:60
- Meeting Info
- Meeting facilities for up to 1,500 people ideal for any business or social event.
Terms and conditions
Extra charges may apply for children. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the quoted rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use.