A few minutes walk from the hotel will take you to the Spa Aroma, which offers a variety of spa treatments and massages to make your vacation a healthy and relaxing one. Water sport enthusiasts can also indulge in scuba diving, sailing, windsurfing, kayaking as well as parasailing at the beach.
Located in the cultural centre of Cozumel, Flamingo Hotel is few steps away from the beach as well as the dining and shopping attractions of the town square.
Start your day with a scrumptious Mexican or American breakfast served at the Aqua Restaurant and Bar. The on-site restaurant serves delicious international cuisine for you to feast on. Sip your favourite drink at the cosy bar, which is also an ideal place to relax.
Elegantly furnished, the guestrooms are spacious, gracefully appointed and come with all the contemporary amenities to ensure you a pleasant and comfortable stay in Cozumel.
Hotel Flamingo Rooms
- Superior Room
- The Superior room is spacious and comes with that extra bit of luxury you desire. * Queen Bed with Mosquito net canopy * Feather top bed with luxury sheets * Clock radio with Ipod dock * Electronic Room safe * Direct Dial phone * Minibar * Cable TV * Quiet Minisplit Air conditioning * Balcony or room with large sitting area * Private Bathroom with Rainshower head * Hairdryer * Robes Location superior rooms are on the second and third floors and face south towards town or are located in back side of hotel. Some rooms have high ceilings, balconies, and some have sitting areas. Size all superior rooms are very spacious with 115 square feet (35 square meters) in size including bathroom
- Courtyard View
- The Courtyard is a spacious room with all the necessary conveniences and more. * Two double beds * Clock Radio * Electronic Room Safe * Cable TV * Direct Dial phone * Private Bathroom with hairdryer Location courtyard rooms are on the second and third floor and face onto the garden courtyard area. Size all courtyard rooms are spacious and 105 square feet (32 square meters) in size including bathroom.
- Free parking
- Room service
- Free parking
Hotels recommended for you
Customers who viewed Hotel Flamingo also booked these hotels.
- Area served
- Cozumel, Mexico
- Nearby airports
- CZM - Cozumel Municipal
- Area description
- The Flamingo is located centrally in the heart of Cozumel. All restaurants, shopping, and entertainment are within a short walking distance. Beautiful beaches like Corona San Francisco, or Playa Azul are just a very short drive away.
- The Aqua Restaurant & Bar
- A delightful open air restaurant in our lush garden where service begins each morning with a wonderful mexican or american breakfast, followed by a wonderful selection of mexican lunch favorites . The Aqua Bar is the place to be for meeting friends after an eventful day of fun ..taste one of the many exotic tropical cocktails or sip a cool mexican beer in our aqua lounge always alive with the sounds of our diverse selection of recorded music ..when the weekend comes our Cuban band lights up the night and things really get hot with salsa dancing .
Terms and conditions
Extra charges may apply for children. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the quoted rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use.
Ratings and reviews for Hotel Flamingo
- All travelers (1) 4 / 5
- Couples (1) 4 / 5
- Hotel staff:
Great little boutique hotel
The rooms are well put together. We initially booked the double standard room, but decided to stay another day and had to move to a superior room. It was a lot nicer (not that the first one was bad at all) with lots of little finishes and more space. It is worth paying a bit more for this room. The staff were all great and very accommodating with any requests. It is a 7-10 minute walk to the jetty that the dive boats leave from (Aldora Divers).
Hotel features (5 = best, 1 = worst):
- Hotel staff:
Sightseeing tip: In Hotel
I would personally only go to this island for diving. It has lost a lot of its lovely authenticity due to having big cruise ships coming in daily and being inundated with people with money which means the local shop owners constantly hassle you. It is bit of a victim of its own success having lost its charm, but the diving is great :-)