Coral Princess Golf and Dive Resorthttp://www.hotelclub.com/hotels/Mexico/Cozumel/Coral_Princess_Golf_and_Dive_Resort.h8638/
Take a break from bustling city streets and hectic urban living in Mexico by booking a stay in the oceanfront accommodations and up-to-date facilities of Coral Princess Hotel and Dive Resort. Besides enjoying invigorating water sports at beaches nearby, guests at this Cozumel resort can also go to striking snorkelling spots surrounding the resort. Tourists swim with dolphins and sea turtles, ride horses or explore parks and heritage sites several kilometres away.
Coral Princess Hotel and Dive Resort offers 24-hour reception and medical assistance, business centre, currency exchange, parking and Wi-Fi access in public areas. Laundry services, babysitting, fax/mail services come with a fee. Recreation facilities on site include massage services in private area, gym, kids club and two heated pools.
Coral Princess Hotel and Dive Resort is in front of the San Juan Reef, on the North side of Cozumel Island near Cozumel Airport. Holidaymakers tee off at Cozumel Country Club.
- NOTE: Please be advised of the following service charges:
- Superior Jungle Adventure or Deluxe Oceanfront: $2 USD per night, per room.
- One Bedroom Suite: $3 USD per night, per room.
- Two Bedroom Suites: $5 USD per night, per room.
- Bell-Boys: $4 USD per room, per stay.
Guests at Hotel & Resort Coral Princess sample delectable global dishes with cruise parades at Buenaventura Terrasse, which also offers a striking sunset view. Diners have refreshments at K8 Karaoke Bar, La Palapa Bar and pool bar on site.
The spacious and simply appointed rooms and villas have views of the ocean or the jungle and hairdryer, cable TV, safe deposit box and coffee maker. Villas have equipped kitchenette.
Coral Princess Golf and Dive Resort Rooms
- One Bedroom Oceanfront Suite
- Decorated in a Contemporary Mexican Style feature cable TV. with remote control, safe deposit box in the room, telephone with international long distance service, with balcony in the room plus a great ocean view terrace off the living and dinning room, full-equipped kitchenette with microwave, toaster, blender, coffee maker, and all the accessories to cook and serve. One bathroom with bathtub and shower. All rooms have been completely remodeled, decor includes textured white colored walls and ceilings, terra-cotta color furnitures and white fabrics.Capacity 2 adults or 3 adults paying extra pax.
- Two Bedroom Suite
- Decorated in a Contemporary Mexican Style feature Cable TV. with remote control, safe deposit box in the room, telephone with international long distance service, Step out balcony Jungle view plus a great ocean view terrace or an Ocean view room plus and a great ocean view terrace off the living room, etc, full-equipped kitchenette with microwave, toaster, blender, coffee maker, and all the accessories to cook and serve. 2 bathrooms, one with bathtub & shower and one with shower only. Capacity 1-4 adults, Extra person charge on 5th person. All rooms have been completely remodeled, decor includes textured white colored walls and ceilings, terra-cotta color furnitures and white fabrics.
- Superior Jungle Adventure
- Decorated in a Contemporary Mexican Style features one king bed or two double beds, cable TV. with remote control, safe deposit box in the room, coffee maker, balcony and shower only.All rooms have been completely remodeled, decor includes textured white colored walls and ceilings, terra-cotta color furnitures and white fabrics. Capacity 2 adults or 3 adults paying extra pax.
- Deluxe Oceanfront
- Decorated in a Contemporary Mexican Style features one king bed or two double beds,Ocean View Room, cable TV. with remote control, safe deposit box in the room, coffee maker, shower only.All rooms have been completely remodeled, decor includes textured white colored walls and ceilings, terra-cotta color furnitures and white fabrics. Include. Capacity 2 adults or 3 adults paying extra pax.
- Free parking
- Outdoor pool
- No smoking rooms/facilities
- No smoking rooms/facilities
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness centre or spa
- Fitness Center
- Game room
- Room service
- Laundry service
- Childcare Service
- In-Room Safe
- Tour desk
- Conference facilities
- Doctor on call
- Gift shop
- Currency exchange
- Free parking
- Handicapped rooms/facilities
Hotels recommended for you
Customers who viewed Coral Princess Golf and Dive Resort also booked these hotels.
- Area served
- Cozumel Island is located in the Mexican Caribbean, just 30 minutes by ferry from Playa del Carmen, Cozumel, Quinta Roo, Mexico.
- Nearby airports
- Cozumel International Airport, just 5 minutes away from Hotel
- Area description
- Located in the northern hotel zone, which is the most exclusive hotel zone of the island. Just in front of the sunsets every day and a few steps from Punta San Juan Reef. The hotel is only five minutes from the San Miguel Downtown Main Plaza and Ferry station to Playa del Carmen, 7 minutes from the Airport and 5 minutes from the Cozumel Country Club Golf Course. The closest hotel to main downtown attractions of the island.
- Lobby Bar K8
- Enjoy your favorite cocktail in a great 70s ambiance overlooking to the ocean, service available from 4:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m., Karaoke, music and videos. Daily happy hour from 7:00 to 8:00 p.m.
- Buenaventura Terrasse
- Air conditioned and open air terrace sea and sunset view Open from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. for Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner. A la carte service, international cuisine, Great view of the pool, beach, and gorgeous Caribbean sunsets smoking and non smoking sections available.Grill on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday (seasonal)
- La Palapa Bar
- Located by our pool area serving Meals. Open from 7:00am trough 11:00 pm. Daily Happy hour from 5:00 to 6:00 p.m. Grill on Saturdays
- Swim Up Bar
- Enjoy your favorite tropical drink at our swim up bar. Daily Open from 10:00 to 5:00 p.m. Our pool features an exclusive inside- heated pool bar for swimmers and serves delicious appetizers and seafood.
- Meeting Info
- One Meeting rooms available for up to 60 clients.
Terms and conditions
Extra charges may apply for children. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the quoted rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use.
Ratings and reviews for Coral Princess Golf and Dive Resort
- All travelers (1) 3 / 5
- Couples (1) 3 / 5
- Hotel staff:
Great sand, pool, snorkeling. Terrible food, though breakfast was good.
The beach front was great. It was clean, and had great views. The pool with swim up bar was really nice, as were all the people. Sometimes the music they played at the pool was just awful. And often repetitive. The food really hit home on mediocre, and it was really overpriced. The free breakfast (rancheros) was quite good. The excursions and car rental was overpriced (base car $60 a day before insurance). Rent a car from Thrifty outside the airport for $14 + Mexico insurance ($20) (note- a cab to thrifty outside the airport is 80 pesos. A cab to the loop that's part of the airport (50 meters away) costs 170 pesos.). Our bathroom smelled. A septic like smell conf from the drains or the vent. Little did we know, we just and to tell them, and they turned off the smell monster in the bathroom. Or they fixed it. The price is great, and gives you easy access to downtown's junk store upon junk store, and Mexican restaurants geared to American blandness.
Hotel features (5 = best, 1 = worst):
- Hotel staff:
Dining tip: Short drive from hotel
Don't eat any meal other than breakfast at the hotel. It sucks and it's overpriced. Beer at the hotel is dandy. Awesome authentic taquerias: el pique, el foco, and Los Otates. Awesome Argentinian place: Del Sur.