The Royal Sands Resort & Spa - All Inclusivehttp://www.hotelclub.com/hotels/Mexico/Cancun/The_Royal_Sands_Resort_&_Spa_-_All_Inclusive.h46194/
The Royal Sands Resort & Spa - All Inclusive features leisure amenities swimming pools, spa, massage services, fitness centre and tennis courts. Guests can avail of sports gear including snorkelling, tennis and golf equipment at the sports desk. Wi-Fi access and car rental are on offer.
Royal Sands Resort & Spa in Cancun, about 10 kilometres to the water slides and pools at Wet N Wild. The property is also close to outdoor adventures like boating, jet skiing and kayaking at Nichupte Lagoon.
- NOTE: Guests staying on a Saturday night may need to change units. The hotel will work to avoid this scenario, but when necessary, management will work directly with guests to streamline this process.
- Credit card or cash deposit must be provided upon check-in to cover any additional charges during the stay.
- One registered guest in each villa must be at least 25 years of age and shall be willing to accept responsibility for the actions of all villa occupants.
Diners at Royal Sands Resort in Cancun can enjoy delicious Mexican cuisine and Caribbean dishes at Hacienda Sisal and La Veranda. Cocktails, refreshing drinks and snacks are also available at Sidelines Sports bar and Char Hut.
The resort boasts of large villas for up to six guests. All units have tasteful decor and furnishings, full kitchen, living area with entertainment facilities, air conditioning, telephone, safe deposit box, balcony and bathroom with hairdryer.
The Royal Sands Resort & Spa - All Inclusive Rooms
- One Bedroom Suite Ocean View
- The One-bedroom Suites at The Royal Sands sleep up to four people. They have a fully equipped kitchen, a living area with pull-down twin Murphy beds, a dining area and a private ocean-view terrace with sun beds and seating for four. The bedroom has a king-size bed, the bathroom and an independent door to the terrace. Unit amenities include central air-conditioning, free Wi-Fi access, daily maid service (except Sundays and Mexican holidays), TVs, DVD players, telephone, safety deposit box, walk in closets, iron and ironing board, hair dryer, fridge, cooker, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker and toaster. Size: 811 ft2 excluding terrace.
- Two Bedroom Master Suite
- The master suites at The Royal Sands sleep up to six people. They have two bedrooms and two bathrooms, a fully equipped kitchen, a living area with pull-down twin Murphy beds, a dining area and a private ocean-view terrace with sun beds and seating for four. The master bedroom has a king-size bed, the master bathroom and an independent door to the terrace. The lock off guest bedroom has two beds, a private bathroom and a door leading out on to a smaller balcony. Master Suite amenities include central air-conditioning, free Wi-Fi access, daily maid service (except Sundays and Mexican holidays), TVs, DVD players, telephone, safety deposit box, walk in closets, iron and ironing board, hair dryer, fridge, cooker, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker and toaster. Size: 1,516 ft2 including terrace and balcony.
- Double Standard Room
- The Standard Rooms at The Royal sands sleep up to two people. They have two beds, a private bathroom and a door leading out on to a smaller balcony. Standard room amenities include central air-conditioning, free Wi-Fi access, daily maid service (except Sundays and Mexican holidays), TV, telephone, safety deposit box, iron and ironing board, hair dryer, mini refrigerator, coffee maker and microwave oven. Size: 437 ft2 excluding balcony.
- All inclusive
- Free parking
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness Center
- All inclusive
- 24 hour room service
- Room service
- Business centre
- In-Room Safe
- Tour desk
- Gift shop
- Free parking
- Handicapped rooms/facilities
- Accessible facilities
- Wheel chair access
- Accessible parking
- Brailled elevators
Hotels recommended for you
Customers who viewed The Royal Sands Resort & Spa - All Inclusive also booked these hotels.
- Area served
- Cancun, Mexico
- Nearby airports
- Cancun International - 10 MILES
- Area description
- The Royal Sands is located a stone's throw from Kukulcan Plaza shopping mall and a short walk from La Isla Shopping Village. The resort is 7.9 mi (12.8 km) from Cancun International Airport.
Nearby points of interest
- Avenida Kukulkan: 0.7 km
- Interactive Aquarium: 1.2 km
- El Rey Ruins: 1.4 km
- Playa Delfines: 4.1 km
- Museo Maya de Cancun: 5.7 km
- Playa Tortugas: 6.1 km
- Dubai Palace Casino: 7.7 km
- Wet'n Wild Cancun: 7.7 km
- Dolphinaris Cancun: 8.3 km
- Avenida Tulum: 9.2 km
- Riviera Cancun Golf: 10.7 km
- La Veranda
- A family favorite for its International dishes, seafood and steaks. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Theme buffets and poolside cookouts during the week.
- Hacienda Sisal *
- Traditional Mexican cuisine, seafood, steaks and fajitas in a magnificent setting that evokes the estate houses of old Mexico. Mariachi music nightly and Mexican dinner shows during the week. Open daily for dinner. Don't miss the Mexican and Caribbean Dinner Shows at Hacienda Sisal Restaurant.
- Char Hut
- Casual poolside lunch venue for burgers, sandwiches and wraps.
- Sidelines Sports Bar
- Keep track of your favorite sports, enjoy the weekly karaoke nights.
- Other bars
- Lobby, pool and beach bars.
- El Conquistador *
- A Royal favorite, serving prime steaks, seafood and flambe dishes. Located at The Royal Mayan.
- Captain's Cove *
- A Cancun classic, serving seafood in a captivating waterfront setting. On the shores of the lagoon, opposite The Royal Caribbean.
- Pancho & Willy's *
- The perfect spot for a sunset cocktail and after-dinner drinks and entertainment. It is located next to Captain's Cove restaurant. Don't miss karaoke or live music during the week.
- La Palapa del Sol, Sol y Luna, Los Murales restaurant *
- Restaurants at The Royal Haciendas in Playa del Carmen
- * Restrictions apply.
- * Restrictions apply. Surcharges for premium drinks and dishes also apply. Captain's Cove, El Conquistador, Pancho & Willy's are not located on The Royal Sands premises but are located nearby in Cancun (free shuttle service available). Transport is not included to Playa del Carmen.
Terms and conditions
Extra charges may apply for children. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the quoted rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use.
Ratings and reviews for The Royal Sands Resort & Spa - All Inclusive
- All travelers (1) 4 / 5
- Couples (1) 4 / 5
- Hotel staff:
A good place but watch the slippery floors
A fine resort hotel it has nearly everything you could want but be careful the floors around the venue are made of tiles and are very slippery easy to fall over as my wife did. You need to take good shoes. The only trouble I had was in booking in. The internet group I booked through had not sent the details to this place and as a result my name was not listed not good at 11.30pm on Saturday night. As they were not expecting me I received a room that was not properly prepared no bathroom soaps or shampoos etc. That was remedied the next day and my stay was quite good I would recommend it if want a total resort holiday
Hotel features (5 = best, 1 = worst):
- Hotel staff: