Riu Cancun Hotel - All Inclusive also features 2 well-appointed conference rooms that are an ideal place to host your business meets and seminars. After a busy day of business or sight seeing, stretch your muscles for a vigorous workout at the gymnasium or nourish your spirits by taking a cool, revitalising dip at the swimming pool. A jacuzzi and a spa is also on offer for you to keep your body fit and fine throughout your stay.
Featuring a beachfront location, the Riu Cancun Hotel - All Inclusive is set in an excellent position in the heart of Cancun's hotel zone and is 12.5 miles from the Cancun International Airport.
- 10 km to the City Centre
- 20 km to the International Airport (Cancun)
Begin your day with delicious American or Continental breakfast served at the resort. You can also dine at the onsite restaurants, which serve delicious Mexican cuisine and an a la carte menu. The pleasant ambience of the bar makes it an ideal place to relax with a fine drink after an exhausting day.
Offering unparalleled views of the Caribbean Sea, the 569 tastefully decorated guestrooms have been stylishly furnished with an array of in-room amenities to ensure you a comfortable and pleasant stay.
Riu Cancun All Inclusive Rooms
- Suite Ocean View
- Air conditioning, ceiling fan, 1 king size bed, living room area with sofa, direct dial phone, regularly replenished mini-bar and liquor dispenser, satellite flat screen TV, in-room safe, iron and ironing board. Bathroom equipped with shower, double-sink, separate hydro-massage bathtube, vanity mirror, hairdryer and amenities kit. Balcony or terrace with ocean view.
- Standard Room
- Guest room include two double beds or one king bed with air conditioning, ceiling fan, satellite and local TV, flat Television, direct dial phone, minibar and liquor dispenser (restockable), personal safe, balcony or terrace, bathrooms with hair dryer and amenities kit, 110 v, telephone, radio alarm clock, Iron and ironing table.
- Junior Suite
- Guest room include two double beds or one king size bed, ocean view, separate living room area, air conditioning, ceiling fan, satellite and local TV, flat televison, direct dial phone, minibar and liquor dispenser (restock able), personal safe, balcony or terrace, bathrooms with hair dryer and amenities kit, 110 v, telephone, radio alarm clock, Iron and ironing table.
- All inclusive
- Free parking
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness centre or spa
- Fitness Center
- Night club
- All inclusive
- Laundry service
- Childcare Service
- In-Room Safe
- Tour desk
- Barber/Beauty shop
- Doctor on call
- Gift shop
- Free parking
- Handicapped rooms/facilities
- Accessible parking
Hotels recommended for you
Customers who viewed Riu Cancun All Inclusive also booked these hotels.
- Area served
- Cancun, Mexico
- Nearby airports
- Cancun International Airport - 12 Miles
- Area description
- Right in front of Plaza Caracol Mall, one block from the Cancun Convention Center & 5 minutes walking from the discotheques zone.
Nearby points of interest
- Museo Maya de Cancun: 1.3 km
- El Rey Ruins: 3.3 km
- Interactive Aquarium: 3.4 km
- Playa Tortugas: 4.6 km
- Avenida Kukulkan: 5.1 km
- Dubai Palace Casino: 7.8 km
- Avenida Tulum: 8.4 km
- Playa Delfines: 8.7 km
- Wet'n Wild Cancun: 12.2 km
- Dolphinaris Cancun: 12.9 km
- Riviera Cancun Golf: 15.3 km
- La Fiesta
- Enjoy your favorite drink in this theater. Open at 6 PM. Lounge bar with delicious cocktails
- La Mision bar
- Serves refreshing beverages in the pool and beach areas.
- La Punta
- Interior Lobby bar and El Faro exterior lobby bar.
- A la carte Japanese dinner restaurant with black furniture, white place mats, light-colored wood paneling. Reservations required. Dress code: Gentlemen are required to wear long trousers and shirts with sleeves. Reservation is required
- Don Juan
- Try our dishes in the main restaurant with international cuisine buffet style for lunch and dinner. Casual, air-conditioned dining room and open-air terrace.Non smoking sections available. Theme dinners served twice a week. Reservation is required
- La Mision
- Open-air Buffet snack bar restaurant during the day with views of the Caribbean Sea. Steakhouse and Mediterranean cuisine at night. After dinner, late night snacks. Reservation is required
- Wet & Drinking Bar
- Swim up bar with delicious cocktails and tropical drinks.
- Pacha Disco
- Dance and fun in this place with a great atmosphere.
- Sports Bar
- Open 24 hours for snacks and microwave-oven sandwiches. Sports on TVs. Coin-operated pool tables and video games. Computers with high-speed Internet connections (additional charge)
- Meeting Info
- Meeting facilities for groups up to 120 persons Meeting facilities for groups up to 120 persons Free wireless Internet access (Lobby area and meeting rooms)
Terms and conditions
Extra charges may apply for children. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the quoted rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use.
Ratings and reviews for Riu Cancun All Inclusive
- All travelers (1) 2 / 5
- Couples (1) 2 / 5
- Hotel staff:
Would not recommend
My absolute worst hotel experience ever!!!
This hotel is described (by themselves) as a five star hotel or in here qualifies as a four star hotel, but it’s definitely NOT. In terms of the services offered I would give this hotel three stars only. Despite missing the obvious amenities such as bath robe and slippers on demand or cosmetic products (e.g. shower cap, nail file, cotton swabs), tray of a large scale in the bathroom. This hotel did not even offer food and beverage via room service at all!! Instead you were offered a snack at their smoked in, no windows, depressing and bad smelling sports bar. Their amenities kit was comprised by two hand towels and a bar of soap. Please note that the shower area or in our case the bathtub area had no lightning and was very dark. The decor was old and outdated, the room was awful and our bed (a double bed) was made up with a single bed sheet that didn’t cover the entire bed. The food was ok for buffet food but they served the same food EVERY DAY and for the “better” restaurants you needed reservations which was not easy to get. For a huge hotel of almost 600 rooms that by the way were fullybooked you can imagine the difficulties in getting reservations on the two “à la carte-restaurants on the property. After checking in we were welcomed by drunken hotel guests wondering around in the lobby and riding elevators in their bikinis/bath shorts, but note that some had the decency to cover up in a beach towel. This was not a one off thing since we had the same view almost every time we passed the lobby or was heading up to our room after a day way from the hotel. We had booked six nights at this hotel but checked out after only three nights since we could not take it anymore. We actually ended up paying almost the same amount just to get out of this place. You probably get what you play for at this hotel but for 360 dollars a night that is a huge waste of you money. If the hotel was profiled as an ok three star hotel for MAXIMUM 200 dollars a night then that is just fine. And if you enjoy as loud, crowded, juts ok food, no room service and filled with drunken people then this is the hotel for YOU!
Hotel features (5 = best, 1 = worst):
- Hotel staff:
Shopping tip: Short drive from hotel
The mall down town has greate shooping and various of nice reaturants.