Great Parnassus Family Resort and Spa- All Inclusivehttp://www.hotelclub.com/hotels/Mexico/Cancun/Great_Parnassus_Family_Resort_and_Spa-_All_Inclusive.h204070/
GeneralFor meetings and conventions, experience the joy of combining business and pleasure at Great Parnassus Family Resort and Spa- All Inclusive which offers a huge variety of dedicated meeting facilities such as convention center and meeting rooms for up to 500 people. Discover the art of relaxation at a sublime spa of the Mexican Caribbean or pamper your self with the European treatments and therapeutic massages.
LocationLocated in the city of Cancun, Great Parnassus Family Resort and Spa is in the vicinity to archaeological sites of interest such as El Meco y el Rey, Tulum, Coba, Kohunlich and Xcaret as well as all the recreational activities.
- NOTICE: The adults only pool section will undergo maintenance on 5-10 May 2015.
DiningEnjoy an outstanding variety of delicious gourmet dining options or refreshing cocktails at any of the 10 international restaurants or 11 bars at Great Parnassus Family Resort, where flavour and service come together in perfect harmony.
RoomsThis property offers the ultimate in luxury and service, each room is exquisitely appointed in a modern style and offer lovely ocean or lagoon views from the private terraces.
Great Parnassus Family Resort and Spa- All Inclusive Rooms
- Club Room Ocean View
- Delight in the comfort and great service overlooking the sparkling Caribbean waters at this perfectly appointed ocean view suite that offers ocean view with balcony, double jacuzzi, 1 King Bed, mini bar, CD stereo system, coffee maker, make up mirror, bathrobes and slippers, continental breakfast and afternoon cocktails at private club on 10th floor. Fresh flowers, sparkling wine, fruit basket upon arrival with one private in room gourmet dinner. Cancun Queen Lagoon Cruise. Capacity: 2 adults
- Family Ocean View Room
- The family rooms have been specifically designed thinking in every member of the family, with the supreme comfort and relaxing atmosphere that characterizes the accommodations at Great Parnassus. The room offers ocean view with balcony, 1 King Bed and 3 bunk beds or 2 Double Beds and 3 bunk beds with cable/satellite TV, air conditioning, blackout drapes, climate control, wake-up calls, housekeeping (daily), complimentary toiletries, hair dryer, iron/ironing board, in-room safe, television, clock radio, electronic/magnetic keys, smoking rooms. Capacity: 2 adults & 3 kids, or 3 adults & 2 kids
- Ocean View Suite
- These suites offer breathtaking ocean front views a, spacious modern bathroom with steam showers and a romantic Jacuzzi in the terrace, in addition of mini bar, CD stereo system, coffee maker, make up mirror, bathrobes and slippers, fresh flowers, sparkling wine, fruit basket upon arrival and one private in room gourmet dinner, breakfast, drinks and cocktails at Private Club on 10th floor & Cancun Queen Lagoon Cruise. Combining all this elements it would be the perfect scenery to intimate while relaxing with the loved one. Capacity: 2 adults
- Deluxe Ocean View Room
- The spacious deluxe rooms are beautifully decorated and provide views of the ocean from a private balcony offering 1 King Bed or 2 Double Beds with cable/satellite TV, air conditioning, blackout drapes, climate control, wake-up calls, housekeeping (daily), complimentary toiletries, hair dryer, iron/ironing board, in-room safe, television, clock radio, electronic/magnetic keys, smoking rooms Capacity: 2 adults & 2 kids
- Lagoon Suite
- These suites offer breathtaking lagoon views a, spacious modern bathroom with steam showers and a romantic Jacuzzi in the terrace, in addition of mini bar, CD stereo system, coffee maker, make up mirror, bathrobes and slippers, fresh flowers, sparkling wine, fruit basket upon arrival and one private in room gourmet dinner, breakfast, drinks and cocktails at Private Club on 10th floor & Cancun Queen Lagoon Cruise. Combining all this elements it would be the perfect scenery to intimate while relaxing with the loved one. Capacity: 2 adults
- All inclusive
- Wi-Fi Access in Room (Charges May Apply)
- Fitness Center
- All inclusive
- Room service
- Business centre
- Conference facilities
- Wi-Fi Access in Room (Charges May Apply)
- Handicapped rooms/facilities
Hotels recommended for you
Customers who viewed Great Parnassus Family Resort and Spa- All Inclusive also booked these hotels.
- Area served
- Nearby airports
- Cancun International Airport (CUN)
- Area description
- The hotel is located on Boulevard Kukulcan, the main street running the length of Cancun Island. Public buses operate 24 hours a day along Boulevard Kukulcan through the hotel zone to downtown Cancún on the mainland.
Nearby points of interest
- Playa Delfines: 0.5 km
- Avenida Kukulkan: 3.2 km
- Wet'n Wild Cancun: 4.6 km
- Interactive Aquarium: 4.8 km
- El Rey Ruins: 4.9 km
- Dolphinaris Cancun: 5 km
- Riviera Cancun Golf: 7.3 km
- Playa Tortugas: 9 km
- Museo Maya de Cancun: 9.3 km
- Dubai Palace Casino: 9.6 km
- Avenida Tulum: 11.4 km
- Meeting Info
- For meetings and conventions, experience the joy of combining business and pleasure, the resort offers a huge variety of dedicated meeting facilities such as convention center and meeting rooms for up to 500 people. Great Parnassus also count with elegant ballrooms and facilities that makes it the ideal place to host your wedding, our professional staff will ensure that your nuptial ceremony satisfy every desire and exceeds all your expectations.
- Creperie, this cosy corner serves an extensive list of cappuccinos and desserts such as pastries, layer cakes, extravagant hand decorated pies, sweet crepes, loaves of bread and ice creams are also available.
- EL MAGUEY
- El Maguey, remounts our memories to the small Spanish villages where family and friends get together with the purpose of palate excellent food, innovative cuisine, outstanding wines, and exquisite apetizers such as the traditional tapas & paellas, all created with traditional ingredients such as manchego cheese, garlic, gazpacho and olive oil.
- Portofino a la carte restaurant offer guests a fresh approach to dozens of seafood varieties at the peak of their seasons, including appetizers, salads, soups, fowl, meats and a large selection of desserts just to name a few. Menus are printed featuring a fresh list of more than 30 delicious and unique seafood recipes to satisfy the most exquisite local and foreign taste demands. Open for dinner (6:00 pm - 10:30 pm)
- BIG BEN STEAK HOUSE
- In a completely Londons scenery, Big Ben Restaurant offers fine dining Steak house; we serve the best steaks available, seafood is of uncompromising quality and our appetizers and side dishes have been carefully selected to complement our entrees some of the house specialities are the oriental spare ribs with five spices; honey, garlic & soy sauce, Rib eye steak, Fowl chicken oven baked in a herb crust served with your choice of vegetables and potatoes. The Big Ben staff is dedicated to serving you a memorable meal every time you enter to our restaurant. Open for dinner (6:00 pm - 10:30 pm)
- Samurai is a traditional Tepanyaki Japanese Grill a la carte Restaurant, the menu features the finest Japanese dishes, both traditional and contemporary, including a wonderful selection of appetizers, sushi, teriyaki and more. Sit down at the sushi bar and let the chefs prepare wonderful Sushi dish for you. They pride themselves for having the creativity in delivering unique and exciting Japanese cuisines. At any time during your dining experience at the sushi bar please feel free to ask the chefs to prepare some of his special for you. Open for dinner (6:00 pm - 10:30 pm)
- Savour the breathtaking views over Magnus ocean front food court. Open for breakfast; lunch and dinner its an absolute culinary experience, boasting 12 different cuisine stations with a fusion of flavours for every palate and taste desire. Some of this food court specialities are Japanese, Mexican, Vegetarian, Grill, Italian, Sea Food, Fruits & Salads, and an extravagant deserts and cheese counter.
- Keep your kids happy eating at Carrousel Restaurant them favourite lunch buffet. After playing in the "Treasure Island" Water Park your little ones will enjoy this delicious food that can be served in child-sized portions.
- Breakfast a la Carte & Hors D'oevres
- Starting from the welcome cocktail at the exotic Kilimanjaro Lobby Bar, followed by the Oktoberfest bar, Le Vin et Fromage, and the Paolas Spot Bar are some of the options that you can find while walking by the Via Veneto, some others like the Bora Bora lunch & snack bar, Conga, Bongo swim up bar & Samoa beach bar are distributed by the pool area. Located in the second floor guests will find the exciting Karaoke Bar, and in the adults only pool the Caribbean swim up bar. Our by the pool bars offer guests the choice to drink refreshing tropical cocktails or eat delicious informal food or snacks during the day.
- ROOM SERVICE
- If you prefer to have dinner in the privacy of your room, Great Parnassus All Inclusive Resort offers 24 hour room service with a diverse selection of meals, snacks, drinks and desserts
Terms and conditions
Extra charges may apply for children. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the quoted rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use.
Ratings and reviews for Great Parnassus Family Resort and Spa- All Inclusive
- All travelers (1) 3 / 5
- Families (1) 3 / 5
- Hotel staff:
Would not recommend
Although the property location was great but it lacked the services, amenities and had worst food we have ever eaten at any hotel. Staff did not provide much information about the hotel and it's amenities. They advertise this hotel for kids but had nothing at all for kids. Would not go back again to this hotel.
Hotel features (5 = best, 1 = worst):
- Hotel staff: