Golden Parnassus Resort and Spa Cancun- Adults Only All Inclusivehttp://www.hotelclub.com/hotels/Mexico/Cancun/Golden_Parnassus_Resort_and_Spa_Cancun-_Adults_Only__All_Inclusive.h55796/
Overlooking 50 metres of white sand and crystal blue waters, in combination of the high service level and a magnificent wedding set up, the gorgeous Caribbean beaches will be the perfect scenery for a cocktail reception. The hotel has a spa that offers a variety of treatments to enhance your body, mind and soul. For your relaxation, this property offer a swimming pool, jacuzzi, fitness centre, sauna and a steam room.
Surrounded by breathtaking blue lagoons and white sandy beaches, this adult only resort is located in a privileged position of Cancun, 10 minutes from the most exciting nightlife and 20 minutes from the International Airport.
- 20 min drive to the International Airport
For a fine dining, you can visit the on-site restaurants that serve a variety of delicious traditional and international dishes. Enjoy a tropical drink at the Breeze by the pool lunch and snack bar or enjoy live entertainment, music and cocktails at the Beer garden and Kiosko Lobby Bar.
With a unique atmosphere, the resort features 214 rooms that are gracefully appointed with modern amenities. Most of the rooms offer wonderful ocean views for you to enjoy.
Golden Parnassus Resort and Spa Cancun- Adults Only All Inclusive Rooms
- Golden Ocean front w/ Jacuzzi & Balcony
- Ocean front view with balcony, double jacuzzi, one king size bed, stocked mini-bar, CD stereo system, coffee maker, bathrobes and slippers, Fresh flowers, sparkling wine, fruit basket upon arrival with one private in-room gourmet dinner, Cancun queen lagoon cruise (Mondays only).
- Club Room w/ balcony
- The Club rooms offer superior amenities: Full Nichupte lagoon view, private furnished balcony, one king size bed, in-room jacuzzi, bathrobes and slippers, CD player, coffe maker, a stocked minibar with beer, juice, bottled water and sodas ( relpaced daily). Upon arrival fruit basket, bottle of sparkling wine, flower arrangement, one in-room gourmet dinner per stay and lunch at the Cancun Queen Lagoon Cruise (Mondays only), marble bathroom,hair dryer, iron/ironing board, safety deposit box, air-conditioning with in-room climate control, 27" cable television, telephone, alarm clock.
- Club Ocean View Room w/ balcony
- The Club Ocean View Rooms offer superior amenities: Full ocean view, private furnished balcony, one king size bed, in room jacuzzi, bathrobes and slippers, CD player, coffe maker, a stocked minibar with beer,juice, bottled water and sodas (replaced daily). Upon arrival fruit basket, flower arrangement,bottle of sparkling wine, one in-room gourmet dinner and lunch at the Cancun Queen Lagoon Cruise(Mondays only), marble bathroom, hair dryer, iron / ironing board, safety deposit box, air-conditioning with in-room climate control, 27" cable television, telephone, alarm clock.
- Deluxe Ocean view Room w/ terrace
- Deluxe ocean view room features: Full ocean view, private furnished terrace, one king size bed or two double beds, marble bathroom with bathtub, hair dryer, iron/ironing board, safety deposit box, air-conditioning with in-room climate control, 27" cable television, telephone, alarm clock. (Maximum occupancy: 3 adults, no cots available)
- Deluxe Room w/ terrace
- Deluxe Room features: Full Nichupte lagoon view, private furnished terrace, one king size bed or two double beds, marble bathroom with bathtub, hair dryer, iron/ironng board, safety deposit box, air-conditioning with in-room climate control, 27" cable television, telephone, alarm clock. (Maximum occupancy: 3 adults, no cots available)
- All inclusive
- Free parking
- Fitness Center
- All inclusive
- Room service
- Business centre
- Conference facilities
- Free parking
- Handicapped rooms/facilities
Hotels recommended for you
Customers who viewed Golden Parnassus Resort and Spa Cancun- Adults Only All Inclusive also booked these hotels.
- Area served
- Cancun, Mexico.
- Nearby airports
- Cancun International Airport (CUN): Approximate driving time is 20 minutes and distance is 15.5 km (9.3 mi).
- Area description
- The hotel is located on Boulevard Kukulcan, the main street running the length of Cancun Island. Public buses operate 24 hours a day along Boulevard Kukulcan through the hotel zone to downtown Cancun on the mainland.
Nearby points of interest
- Avenida Kukulkan: 0.8 km
- Interactive Aquarium: 2.1 km
- El Rey Ruins: 2.2 km
- Playa Delfines: 3.2 km
- Museo Maya de Cancun: 6.6 km
- Playa Tortugas: 6.8 km
- Wet'n Wild Cancun: 7 km
- Dolphinaris Cancun: 7.6 km
- Dubai Palace Casino: 8.2 km
- Avenida Tulum: 9.8 km
- Riviera Cancun Golf: 9.9 km
- Beach and pool bar
- Romantic moonrise over the sea can be enjoyed while dinning at this A la Carte Gourmet Restaurant. Live music and dance floor. Dress Code Applies: Formal (Long pants, collar shirts, slacs and shoes) (no-beach wear, sandals, shorts or t-shirts). Open daily for dinner only. Approximate seating capacity is 94 pax. No reservations needed
- BEER GARDEN
- Casual bar featuring DJ music, dance floor, pool table, game tables, overstuffed lounge seating.
- DOLPHIN BAR
- Beach bar
- Lobby bar open mid-morning to late evening for cocktails
- PIER 12
- Sail your way into this unique Marine Decor a la carte Seafood Restaurant where your eyes will enjoy the colors of the turquoise Caribbean Sea and your taste will discover new horizons. Open daily for lunch and dinner. Dress code: Casual. Approximate seating capacity is 116 pax. No reservations needed
- We invite you to discover the real experience of the Orient land in our Japanese a la carte Restaurant and Sushi Bar. Offering dayli for dinner only a great variety of Sushis, sushi rolls, Teppanyaki, Sheebu Sheebu, Yahitori, Sukiyahi and other Japanese delicatessen prepared by master chefs. Dress code: Casual. Approximate seating capacity 12 on Sushi Bar and 68 on Restaurant. No reservation needed
- ROOM SERVICE
- Available room service 24 hours
- THE BREEZE
- Let the ocean breeze moist your appetite at this "by the pool snacks" oasis enjoying cool cocktails and delicius snacks
- Escape to Paradise, where a wide variety buffet is offered on an easy going atmosphere. Try any or all of the different Cuisine Stations; Mexican, Italian, Oriental and International food. Dress code applies: Casual (sandals and t-shirts). Open daily for breakfast and lunch buffet. Approximate seating capacity is 136 pax. No reservations needed
- Meeting Info
- Meeting facilities for groups up to 300 persons at Galaxy Theater.
Terms and conditions
Extra charges may apply for children. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the quoted rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use.
Ratings and reviews for Golden Parnassus Resort and Spa Cancun- Adults Only All Inclusive
- All travelers (1) 3 / 5
- Friends (1) 3 / 5
- Hotel staff:
Would not recommend
Conduit for vacation club.
Beware! Starts off nice enough. Met in the lobby by a front desk person, seated in the lobby, given a drink and then it starts. If you want to go to their sister hotel and hang out, they will arrange for a tour so that you will know your way around. There is some vague mention of a "club". You schedule this 45" tour, the van is late, it becomes obvious that the tour is a sales pitch for a vacation club- a hotel/vacation timeshare rather than Fonda timeshare. When it beca Omens obvious that the tour is 45" and a 1 hour pitch and you don't want to play, you are summarily dismissed and get none of the goodies you were promised. Staff was very nice. Food good but the same in all the restaurants. The Barn steakhouse was great. Chinese/Asian food, not so much but what do you expect from a Chinese restaurant in Mexico? Lol Pool was mostly folks in 40-60 age range and NI KIDS! It was great. The sister hotel, the Grand Parnassus was crawling with children and screaming. Not restful. Otherwise good time was had.
Hotel features (5 = best, 1 = worst):
- Hotel staff:
Dining tip: In Hotel
The Barn was wonderful and you felt we'll treated.