Crown Paradise Cancun - All Inclusivehttp://www.hotelclub.com/hotels/Mexico/Cancun/Crown_Paradise_Cancun_-_All_Inclusive.h55664/
Want to see what guests are saying about this hotel? Click here to read all reviews
GeneralStaying at Crown Paradise Cancun - All Inclusive, guests can indulge in Daily activities such as aerobics, bicycle riding, ping-pong, tennis, volleyball, basketball, bingo, billiards, shuffleboards and table games. It also offers mini club or Kid's club with supervised activities for children. Tres Rios and Xcaret are spots that are popular among the tourists of Cancun City.
LocationCrown Paradise is conveniently located in the city of Cancun and is close to shopping plazas, restaurants, archaeological sites and botanical gardens. Isla Contoy and Sian Ka'an Biosphere Reserve are must watch places for visitors of Cancun.
- 17 km to the City Centre
- 20 min drive to the International Airport (Cancun)
- NOTICE: The Kids Paradise Area will be closed for maintenance works from 21 Sept to 03 Oct 2015. The Kids Paradise Activity Program will take place in the Family Water Park. Baby Paradise Area will also undergo maintenance work after hours.
- From 05 Oct to 09 Dec 2015, restaurants will undergo maintenance work (general pint, restrooms, air conditioning and kitchen). Restaurant closure schedule: La Palapa - Buffet (05 Oct to 17 Oct), La Piazza - Italian (19 Oct to 27 Oct), Fishermans - Seafood (28 Oct to 07 Nov), Los Gallos (09 Nov to 16 Nov), Waynes Booth's Southwestern Steakhouse (26 Nov to 03 Dec), Sans Souci's - French Adults only (26 Nov to 03 Dec) and Fujiyama - Oriental Buffet (04 Dec to 09 Dec).
DiningThe on-site restaurants of Crown Paradise in Cancun serve a la carte, Chinese, Japanese, Mexican, French, Italian meals and buffet dining for its guests. Casual poolside snacks are also served in the pleasant setting of this property. Most of the restaurants have access for disabled guests.
RoomsSpacious and personalized, the accommodation units of this property offer amenities such as an air conditioner, cable TV, private bathroom, telephone and voicemail.
Crown Paradise Cancun - All Inclusive Rooms
- Deluxe Room
- Our deluxe rooms offer ample space and a beautiful view of the Caribbean from a private balcony.
Also features cable TV, clock radio, hair dryer, telephone with voice mail, safety deposit box and one king bed or two double beds.
- Crown Club Room
- For an extra special getaway, stay in our adults only Jacuzzi rooms featuring a private lounge, in room mini bar and lots of extra little treats that will satisfy the most discriminating traveler.
Great for honeymooners or simply a romantic escape.
Features all the amenities of the standard room plus a double Jacuzzi, mini bar, CD stereo system, coffee service, make up mirror, bathrobes and slippers, private concierge, private check in, continental breakfast and afternoon cocktail in Crown Club Lounge. Fresh flowers, sparkling wine and fruit basket upon arrival, and one lunch on Cancun Queen Lagoon Cruise (Tuesdays).
- Family Deluxe Ocean View with Terrace
- Two level Ocean view room with 2 full bathrooms. Lower level has 1 double bed and triple bunk bed. Higher level has 1 king bed, mini bar (restocked daily with water, soft drinks and juices), safety deposit box, iron and ironing board. Each level has satellite TV and A/C and telephone with voice message.
- All inclusive
- Free parking
- Indoor pool
- Indoor pool
- Fitness centre or spa
- Fitness Center
- All inclusive
- 24 hour room service
- Room service
- Business centre
- Laundry service
- Childcare Service
- In-Room Safe
- Tour desk
- Meeting/Banquet facilities
- Barber/Beauty shop
- Conference facilities
- Doctor on call
- Gift shop
- Currency exchange
- Free parking
- Handicapped rooms/facilities
Hotels recommended for you
Customers who viewed Crown Paradise Cancun - All Inclusive also booked these hotels.
- Area served
- Cancun - Mexico
- Nearby airports
- Cancun Airport - 8 miles
- Area description
- Cancun offers hundreds of exciting options for a picture-perfect vacation: sports buffs, archaeology lovers, and marvelous expeditions through our colorful past.
Nearby points of interest
- Playa Delfines: 0.9 km
- Wet'n Wild Cancun: 3.8 km
- Dolphinaris Cancun: 3.9 km
- Avenida Kukulkan: 4.6 km
- Riviera Cancun Golf: 6.1 km
- Interactive Aquarium: 6.2 km
- El Rey Ruins: 6.3 km
- Playa Tortugas: 10.4 km
- Museo Maya de Cancun: 10.7 km
- Dubai Palace Casino: 10.7 km
- Avenida Tulum: 12.6 km
- Meeting Info
- We work hard so you do not have to! Please allow us to assist you to organize your meetings, conventions or private events. Over 20,000 Square feet of functional space in five meeting rooms
- La Palapa
- Food court style buffet with lots of variety. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Snack Mid Way Stop
- For the late nighters who enjoy hot snacks.
- Japanese Restaurant open for lunch. 12:00 - 5:00 PM
- Los Gallos
- Enjoy local delicacies in this authentic Mexican restaurant while listening to live Mexican music. A la Carte Dinner,reservation required.Dress Code: Resort Casual Dess COde: Resort Casual
- Fisherman's Seafood
- For the seafood lover in all of us. A la Carte dinner.reservation required. Dress Code: Resort Casual
- Snack La Concha
- Fresh deli items served up on fresh baked bread or croissants.
- La Piazza
- A piece of Italy in Cancun! A la Carte dinner,reservation required.Dress Code: Resort Casual.
- Wayne's Boots
- Our southwestern style steakhouse with a mechanical bull. Family fun for everyone! A la Carte Dinner, reservation required. Dress Code Resort Casual
- Sans Soucis
- For an unforgettable dining experience for our adult guests. A la Carte Dinner, reservation required. Dress Code: Elegant Resort.
Terms and conditions
Extra charges may apply for children. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the quoted rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use.