Guests can avail the services of internet access, currency exchange as well as safe deposit box. During leisure, take a bracing dip or relax on the sun bed beside the pool.
Surrounded by lush gardens, the property is within walking distance from the popular shopping malls Plaza Carcol and Plaza Forum, Cancun's shopping, dinning as well as exciting nightlife. This property is 8 kilometres from the city centre and 19 kilometres from the Cancun International Airport.
- 8 km to the City Centre
- 19 km to the International Airport (Cancun)
Offering beautiful views of the ocean, the La Terraza Restaurant serves delicious dishes for you to feast on. After a tiring day, you can unwind at the cosy bar with a fine drink.
The Beachscape Kin Ha Villas & Suites Cancun offers 150 beautiful and spacious air-conditioned units that have been elegantly furnished with modern amenities. The hotel offers appartments with kitchen and double rooms without kitchen.
Beachscape Kin Ha Villas and Suites Rooms
- One Bedroom Suite Garden View with Balcony, Kitchen
- Ocean, Garden or Lagoon view (specific view not guaranteed). Large living room with queen sofa bed, balcony or terrace , Fully equipped kitchen with stove , refrigerator, utensils, microwave, coffee maker, dining area, air conditioning, remote controlled cable TV, direct dial telephone, bathroom with shower, hairdryer, safety deposit box
- Three Bedroom Suite 1895 Sq.Ft with Kitchen, Terrace
- Ocean, Garden or Lagoon view (specific view not guaranteed). One King bed/four Double beds and a Queen sofa bed. Air-conditioned living area/dining room with seating for six. Fully equipped kitchen with stove, refrigerator, microwave, toaster, blender. Air conditioning. Television and safe in each bedroom.
- Two Bedroom Suite 1270 Sq.Ft with Balcony, Kitchen
- Ocean, Garden or Lagoon view (specific view not guaranteed). Bedding: One King Size bed, a Queen sofa bed and Two Double beds. Living Area, Dining Area, Full Kitchen, Terrace or Patio. Equipped with telephone, safety deposit box, cable color TV, full Kitchen with stove, refrigerator, microwave oven, blender, Toaster, coffee pot, silverware and dishes, dining area with Table for six.
- Standard Room
- Ocean, Garden or Lagoon view (specific view not guaranteed). Bedding: Two Double beds. Terrace or Patio. Equipped with telephone, safety deposit box, satellite colors TV.
- Free parking
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness Center
- Laundry service
- Childcare Service
- In-Room Safe
- Tour desk
- Barber/Beauty shop
- Doctor on call
- Gift shop
- Currency exchange
- Free parking
Hotels recommended for you
Customers who viewed Beachscape Kin Ha Villas and Suites also booked these hotels.
- Area served
- Nearby airports
- Cancun International Airport- 12 miles
- Area description
- Located five miles from Downtown Cancun and 12 miles from Cancun International Airport.
Nearby points of interest
- Museo Maya de Cancun: 1.4 km
- El Rey Ruins: 3 km
- Interactive Aquarium: 3.1 km
- Playa Tortugas: 4.1 km
- Avenida Kukulkan: 4.8 km
- Dubai Palace Casino: 7.3 km
- Avenida Tulum: 7.9 km
- Playa Delfines: 8.4 km
- Wet'n Wild Cancun: 11.8 km
- Dolphinaris Cancun: 12.5 km
- Riviera Cancun Golf: 14.9 km
- La Terraza
- Restaurant and bar provides an elegant indoor and outdoor setting for all-day dining with ocean view.
- La Palapa
- La Palapa is a relaxed beach bar and grill, serving light fare.
- The Lobby Bar
- Provides a casual atmosphere.
- Snacks & Drinks
- Snacks and drinks are served by the pool and on the beach.
Terms and conditions
Extra charges may apply for children. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the quoted rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use.
Ratings and reviews for Beachscape Kin Ha Villas and Suites
- All travelers (1) 3 / 5
- Couples (1) 3 / 5
- Hotel staff:
very basic room - great beach
the rroms are clean but truly basic. Expected at least a mini fridge and a coffemaker - unfortunately not available in many rooms as these are private condos equipped with whatever owner decided is sufficient. However the beach is fabulous and not crowded so that makes up for lack of hotel amenities. The restaurant is a little overpriced and a breakfast menu limited - and not included. Good choice if you want to be close to the airport , still at the beach and don't\ like huge all inclusive Cancun resorts. Not very good if you want a carefree vacation for more than 3 days.
Hotel features (5 = best, 1 = worst):
- Hotel staff: