Bosques De Monterrealhttp://www.hotelclub.com/hotels/Mexico/Arteaga/Bosques_De_Monterreal.h487351/
Bosques De Monterreal Resort Mexico City provides well equipped conference facility for organising meetings, conference and other various functions. Recreational facilities include gym, tennis court, spa and swimming pool. Area attractions include Ballet Folklorico de Mexico and Six Flags Mexico.
Bosques De Monterreal Resort is located on San Antonio Las Alazanas Kilometer 32 in Mesa de las Tablas Arteaga. Some of the local points of interest include Museo Casa Luis Barragan, Museo del Templo Mayor and Central University City Campus.
Guests at Bosques De Monterreal Resort Mexico City can enjoy their breakfast, lunch and dinner at the onsite restaurant that serves variety of delicious cuisines. A wide selection of beverages is served at the bar.
This inn offers well appointed and thoughtfully designed guest rooms that are equipped with modern amenities such as cable TV, microwave oven, refrigerator, coffee maker, telephone, jacuzzi and private bathroom.
Bosques De Monterreal Rooms
- Rincon De Los Venados / Cabanas 100'S
- Rincon De Los Venados / Cabanas 100'S offers 2 doubles beds and 1 sofa bed with bathroom amenities, color TV, heating, microwave oven, mini bar, telephone and toaster. These are 2-storey cabins with a comfortable living room with a sofa bed and 2 full bathrooms. Prepare your meals in the equipped kitchenette and spend an unforgettable night enjoying a drink by the warm fireplace located in the living room.
- Nido De Aguilas
- Nido De Aguilas offers 1 King Bed, 2 Double Beds, 1 Sofa Bed with bathroom amenities, color TV, heating, microwave oven, mini bar, telephone and toaster. Enjoy a warm and comfortable stay in the Nido de las Aguilas cabin, which has a kitchenette, living room and dinning room. These are 2-story cabins feature 2 cozy bedrooms, perfect for a stay with friends or family.
- Rincon Del Borrego
- Rincon Del Borrego offers 1 King Bed with bathroom amenities, color TV, heating, microwave oven, mini bar, telephone and toaster. Access via exterior corridors. Balcony. Patio. Separate sitting area. Separate dining area. Desk. Television - Cable service. Television - Satellite service. Television. Telephone. Bottled water in room (complimentary). Kitchen. Microwave. Refrigerator. Coffee/tea maker. Cookware/dishes/utensils. Hair dryer. Complimentary newspaper.
- Insbruck offers 2 Double Beds, 1 Sofa Bed , 1 Loft Bed For 2 Pax with bathroom amenities, color TV, heating, microwave oven, mini bar, telephone and toaster. Innsbruck Cabins are located in a mountainous zone surrounded by a lush forest of pines. You'll have an amazing view of the breathtaking landscape while you enjoy an unforgettable vacation in these 1 or 2 bedroom cabins at Bosques de Monterreal.
- Tahoe II
- Tahoe II offers 1 Double Bed, 1 King Bed, 1 Sofa Bed with bathroom amenities, color TV, heating, microwave oven, mini bar, telephone and toaster. Feel and breathe the fresh air of the forest. These cabins are each furnished in a different way, but all of them are really comfortable. Some of the cabins feature a Jacuzzi, dinning room, living room or mezzanine. Enjoy staying warm in front of the fireplace, located in wither the bedroom or in the living room.
- Indoor pool
- Indoor pool
- Fitness centre or spa
- Night club
- Game room
- Business centre
- Meeting/Banquet facilities
- Gift shop
Hotels recommended for you
Customers who viewed Bosques De Monterreal also booked these hotels.
- Area served
- Nearby airports
- Saltillo Coahuila Mexico (SLW-A Internacional Plan de Guadalupe), Monterrey Nuevo Leon ( MTY-A Internacional General Mariano Escobedo)
- Area description
- Admire the sensational landscape at Bosques de Monterreal hotel, located in the stunningly beautiful Arteaga Mountain Range, in the state of Coahuila. Its location makes this cozy property an incredible natural refuge for people who want to enjoy the fresh air, the surroundings and no end of outdoor activities, during every season. Bosques de Monterreal is 45 minutes from Saltillo, 90 minutes from Monterrey city and 34 miles from the city of Arteaga.
Carretera San Antonio de las Alazanas, Mesa de las tablas km 32, Sierra Madre de Arteaga, Coahuila, Mexico.
- Casa Club de Ski Restaurant
- Try exquisite International cuisine at Casa Club de Ski restaurant which offers excellent service and a great atmosphere. Enjoy the wonderful landscape while satisfying you hunger with the delicious appetizers and fast food offered at the Casa Club de Golf.
Terms and conditions
Extra charges may apply for children. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the quoted rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use.