Anantara Kihavah Maldives Villashttp://www.hotelclub.com/hotels/Maldives/Baa_Atoll/Anantara_Kihavah_Maldives_Villas.h467961/
Want to see what guests are saying about this hotel? Click here to read all reviews
GeneralAnantara Kihavah Maldives Villas offers 4 spacious meeting rooms that are suitable to host various business events. Other onsite recreational facilities include a well-equipped gym, badminton, table tennis and a kids club. Visitors can experience rejuvenating treatments at the 6 over-water treatment suites.
LocationVillas Anantara Kihavah is located in Baa Atoll, which is about 35 minutes by air from the island of Male. Here, at Male tourists can explore notable landmarks such as the National Museum and Jumhooree Maidan.
- NOTE: Seaplane journeys to Anantara Kihavah Villas are available during daylight hours only. Guests arriving at Mal International Airport on an international flight after 4 PM will require overnight accommodation and will be transferred to the resort the following morning.
- Please provide us with your flight details at least seven days prior to arrival, with all changes advised within this time frame considered if the transfer can be confirmed with other arrivals.
DiningAnantara Kihavah Villas Maldives includes the Sea Fire Salt Sky dining complex, which features an underwater dining facility. Exotic beverages and refreshments are offered at the Manzaru Pool Bar and Restaurant.
RoomsProperty offers aesthetically designed villas that feature private pools and rain showers. Other modern amenities included in the units are iPod docking station and Wi-Fi access.
Anantara Kihavah Maldives Villas Rooms
- Two Bedroom Over Water Pool Residence (861m2)
- A true Maldivian oasis. Decorated in tranquil blues and greens with polished timber interiors, Two Bedroom Over Water Pool Residences boast outdoor daybeds, an expansive living room and 861 square metres of space. Enjoy a private sunset dinner in your over water dining pavilion. Watch the shadow of a graceful manta ray sweeping below the sea view glass under your living room's glass top table. Depend upon your faithful butler, on hand 24 hours a day, to fulfil any of your heart's desires. When the moon rises, take a midnight dip in your private pool with a bottle from the wine chiller, and revel in the stunning beauty of your own island paradise.
- Over Water Pool Villa (259m2)
- Watch the sun dip below the horizon from a spacious pool villa that is poised directly above the dazzling Indian Ocean. Wake up refreshed by bright and airy rooms, with floor to ceiling sliding glass doors that can be opened to invite in the ocean breeze. Sleep in the cradle of the finest cotton, resting on the pillow of your choice from our luxurious collection. Jutting over turquoise water and made of groove lined timber, with high ceilings and hardwood floors, these 259 square metre Over Water Pool Villas make you feel at one with the ocean. Contemporary features, from his and her walk-in wardrobes to a wine chiller, are accompanied by the exotic pleasures of a private pool and sun deck that overlook unending ocean, for a peerless over water experience.
- Two Bedroom Beach Pool Residence (785 m2)
- Rest on your swinging daybed under the shade of a thatched roof with a relaxing pool view. Discover new meanings of refresh in your private infinity pool, under the cascade of your exotic rain showers, or as you soak in the sunken tub of your partially open air bathroom. With 785 square metres of space, a king master bedroom, a double queen guest bedroom, as well as a separate living and dining room, the Two Bedroom Beach Pool Residence is perfect for families and small groups. A stay in a Kihavah residence also includes the service of a 24 hour butler, whose sole aim is to make your stay at Anantara flawlessly unforgettable.
- Beach Pool Villa (258 m2)
- Awaken to breakfast in bed with a view of the sun rising over endless glistening waters. Soak in a sunken bath for two over a shallow pond at the end of a bathroom that is open to the stars. Bask under the sun on a lounger that hovers over a private infinity pool. Each 258 square metre Beach Pool Villa is nestled directly on the sand, with contemporary interiors featuring local accents and colour schemes that take inspiration from the surrounding coral reefs. Sail into a good night's sleep aboard an oversized bed that is dressed in the finest cotton and a pillow from our luxurious collection. From a wine chiller to iPod dock and espresso machine, Beach Pool Villas offer every luxury of design and comfort.
- Family Beach Pool Villa
- A luxury family getaway, with 412 square metres of comfortable accommodation for two adults and up to three young children. The master bedroom with a sumptuous king size bed features a bathroom with indoor and outdoor showers, alongside an open air bathtub that is sunken into a shallow pond. The second bedroom features twin single beds and a daybed, and adjoins a second bathroom with both a semi-indoor and outdoor shower. Both bedrooms open onto the generous sun deck, where families can relax on loungers, share a meal in the open sided dining pavilion, and play in the infinity edge pool that extends out to a white powdery beach
- Sunset Beach Pool Villa
- A fabulous choice for those seeking the best view while staying at this award-winning Leading Beach Resort in the Maldives. Offering all the luxuries of a Beach Pool Villa yet in a prime location to enjoy dramatic Maldivian sunset skies across Baa Atoll right outside your pool villa. Through the front door you enter the spacious hallway equipped with a minibar, wine fridge and refreshment facilities. Leading directly into the bedroom and across the hardwood deck to a private pool and then feeling the cool white sand between your toes, this is the last stop before you dip into the iconic blue Indian Ocean leading to a spectacular house reef for snorkelling. These tropical Maldivian pool villas each boast dramatic bathrooms with water features.
- Sunset Over Water Pool Villa
- Experience the enchantment of over water living while watching the sky transcend from blue to pink to red and dark blue when staying in some of the most sought after pool villas in the Maldives. Revel in the seclusion from the deck of your over water villa, soak up the dazzling views from your private pool and admire the drama of a changing sky to Maldivian sunset colours. The bathroom features a sunken glass-bottom bathtub revealing absorbing views of the sparkling ocean below as well as beyond the adjacent infinity edge pool. Take in the horizon, catch sightings of turtles in the lagoon and dolphins in the Indian Ocean from your private sundeck or glide from the pool to the ocean down steps leading directly into the inviting Indian Ocean waters.
- Outdoor pool
- No smoking rooms/facilities
- No smoking rooms/facilities
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness centre or spa
- Fitness Center
- Game room
- 24 hour room service
- Room service
- Business centre
- Laundry service
- Childcare Service
- In-Room Safe
- Tour desk
- Barber/Beauty shop
- Conference facilities
- Doctor on call
- Gift shop
- Currency exchange
- Area served
- The Baa Atoll is a short 35-minute flight by sea plane from Male, the capital of the Maldives. A remarkable experience in itself, the resort seaplane takes you on a smooth flight over crystal-clear waters above the fascinating island formations of
- Nearby airports
- The Baa Atoll is a short 35-minute flight by sea plane from Male, the capital of the Maldives. The resort seaplane takes you on a smooth flight over crystal-clear waters above the fascinating island formations of the Greater Atoll.
- Area description
- The Baa Atoll is a short 35-minute flight by sea plane from Male, the capital of the Maldives. A remarkable experience in itself, the resort seaplane takes you on a smooth flight over crystal-clear waters above the fascinating island formations of the Greater Atoll. Look down through the waters to catch a glimpse of schools of fish playing among the reefs, and local fisherman trying their luck aboard dhoni fishing boats. Touch down beside the welcome jetty, step out onto soft white sands, and let your Anantara Kihavah story begin.
- Prepare yourself for sizzling theatrics in the Teppanyaki lounge, as our talented chefs dazzle you with their acrobatic cooking skills. Admire the show as the freshest local rock lobster, best grain fed Japanese beef or catch of the day are grilled to your personal preference.
- An experience beyond compare. Picture a tender and juicy red snapper infused with lemongrass, ginger and coursed black pepper, baked to perfection on a Himalayan salt brick, to deliver a unique depth and complexity of flavour.
- Climb to the centre of conviviality and discover a rooftop bar with breathtaking island views over the Baa Atoll. Savour succulent cuisine presented on tempting skewers, paired with a refreshing juice, cool beer or fine wine, any time of day. Then as a romantic evening unfolds, soak up an inviting ambience of mellow music as you unwind with exquisite cocktails, spirits and liqueurs.
- Start each day with spectacular sea views as you savour a gourmet breakfast that features a dedicated Dilmah Tea Bar with 64 varieties, including a range of 16 Dilmah Exceptional teas packaged exclusively for Anantara Kihavah Villas. Return in the evening to discover regular seafood barbeque dinners, tempting diners to enjoy the freshest locally caught seafood that has been flame grilled to perfection at romantic candlelit tables.
- Manzaru (Pool Bar & Restaurant)
- Our Sunshine Butlers are always on hand with a fruit skewer or cold towel to cool you down. By day our poolside bar serves exotic juices and tropical cocktails before we tempt you with casual lunches of crisp salads and traditional pastas. By night Manzaru transforms into a leisurely Italian delice, where our Italian Chef creates voyages of culinary discovery, from regional specialties skilfully crafted from traditional ingredients, to connoisseur olive oil tasting sessions.
- Sea. Fire. Salt. Sky. is a unique under and over water gastronomic concept that highlights Anantara Kihavah Villas' idyllic location in the dazzling Indian Ocean. Imagine roast lamb with rosemary grilled on a Himalayan salt block, bringing an inventive touch and rich taste sensations to your palate. Gaze at angelfish playing along the colourful ocean floor, just metres from your table as you indulge in a decadent molten chocolate cake.
- Descend to the ocean's dazzling depths as you wine and dine at one of the few underwater restaurants and wine cellars in the world. Experience the cuisine gourmets relish, whether from the degustation menus paired with premium wines, or classic creations enhanced by the culinary genius of our Master Chef. With service to match a superb culinary repertoire and an atmosphere of relaxed refinement, dining in this unforgettable aquatic setting is a definite island highlight.
Terms and conditions
Extra charges may apply for children. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the quoted rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use.