Tanjung Bungah hotels
Tanjung Bungah, which means “flower cape,” is one of the seaside suburbs of Georgetown located in the capital of Penang, Malaysia. Situated on the northern end of the island, Tanjung Bungah is a 1.5 kilometre valley flanked on the west, south, and east by hills and on the north by the sea. The eastern hill is 195 meters high and is known as Pearl Hill or Mount Erskine. One of the latest attractions that was completed in 2005 was the floating mosque. Hotels and restaurants offer travellers special rates to accommodate all.
- Active travellers can experience the Penang Water Sports Centre for its many water sports and activities, including beach volleyball, kayaking, canoeing, and spot fishing.
- Located close to Tanjung Bungah, the Penang Toy Museum is the first toy museum in the country, and houses over 100,000 toys, figurines, and all kinds of collectibles.
- To get a feel for the local markets and a different kind of shopping experience, travellers can visit the Tanjung Bungah market. With a variety of food stalls and delights, this is a must venture.
Getting to Tanjung Bungah in Penang, Malaysia is made easy with the Penang Bayan Lepas International Airport. The airport is serviced by a number of airlines and is one of Malaysia’s larger and best-equipped airports. Other ways of getting around are by car hire, the KTMB train service, and the many bus terminals, which service the area. Bus hubs are located at Georgetown and Pengkalan Weld ferry terminal. Other means of travel include walking, the trishaw (a three-wheeled, man-powered vehicle), and taxi services which are equipped with meters. The Penang Port and Langkawi Ferry services operate ferries.
What travelers to Tanjung Bungah are saying
Offering warm welcome and comfortable accommodation, this modern style property is an ideal place for a pleasant as well as a relaxing stay. GeneralThis hotel offers well-appointed conference room... More
Sea-view awesome !!!
Jalan Tanjung Bungah Map
Book 30 Days in Advance & Save 30%
Get away from the hubbub of city living and escape to the blue waters and pristine beaches of Penang by booking a stay in the homey accommodations of Copthorne Orchid Hotel Penang. While in this... More
Holidaymakers looking to spend a fun-filled Penang getaway book a stay at the comfortable accommodations of FourPoints by Sheraton Penang, set close to the beautiful Penang Island beaches and local... More
I enjoyed my trip in Penang
Whether in Penang for business or leisure, travellers find suitable base at Hotel Sentral Seaview Penang, offering contemporary spaces, equipped conference facilities and convenient access to... More
Short year-end trip
Jalan Tanjung Bungah Map
Book 20 Days in Advance & Save 18%
Nestled along the pristine white shorelines of Tanjung Dungah district, Flamingo Hotel By The Beach offers relaxed atmosphere, quality amenities and comfortable accommodation for the visitors of... More
Refine your search
- Hindu Temple hotels
- Masjid Terapung Tanjung Bunga hotels
- Botanical Gardens hotels
- Penang National Park hotels
- Gurney Drive hotels
- Pulau Tikus Wet Market hotels
- Wat Chaiya Mangkalaram hotels
- Yahong Art Gallery hotels
- Wesley Methodist Church hotels
- Penang Hill hotels
- Cheong Fatt Tze Mansion hotels
- Penang Chinatown hotels