Datai Bay hotels
Datai Bay, a dazzling alcove overlooking the Andaman Sea, is located to the northwest of Langkawi, and its close propinquity to Gunung Matcincang endows it famously with views unlike any on earth. This top-notch holidaymaker destination features a calibre white-sand shore and calming family-fun ocean that draws back thousands of admirers year after year. The nearby Ibrahim Hussein Museum and Cultural Foundation displays many artistic relics from maestros including Made Wianta, Thawan Ducahnee, Juhairi Siad, and Hasnul Jamal, and the Bay allows for adventurous types to scuba dive, go yachting, snorkel, and windsurf. Nightlife in Datai Bay is famously exuberating due to area’s numerous bars and music clubs, especially the Coco Jam Fun Pub and Charlie's Place.
- Play a round at the Datai Bay Golf Club, which is sandwiched between the Andaman Sea and Mat Cincang mountain ranges, featuring a unique “signature hole” that challenges all skill levels.
- Visit the Andaman Spa, which boasts scenic views of Langkawi’s Andaman Sea and Datai Bay, as well as various treatments including chlorophyll wraps, rose petal eye masks, seaweed baths, and volcanic mud wraps.
- Explore Temurun Falls, which is situated in Langkawi’s Mat Cincang Nature Park and offers visitors revitalizing showers that pour down 30 metre drops to form pools for swimming.
Travellers to Langkawi should fly into Langkawi International Airport, which is situated on the island’s north-western region. Langkawi Ferry Services and LADA Holdings provide ferry services from the Kuala Kedah jetty at the Kuah terminal. From the airport and Kuah, visitors can utilize various car rental services or abundantly available taxis to reach the Bay. Taxi services from companies such as Avis and Hertz represent the area’s most convenient form of transit,
Jalan Teluk Datai Map
Save 10% on your stay
Tucked between a lush rainforest and the pristine Datai Bay, The Andaman, a Luxury Collection Resort, Langkawi makes for an ideal sanctuary for travellers looking for a tranquil Langkawi getaway.... More
Nestled in a lush tropical rainforest and complete with views of the inviting blue waters of Andaman Sea, The Datai Langkawi, Malaysia makes for an ideal retreat for relaxation and tranquillity.... More
Just Amazing resort
Refine your search
- Datai Golf Club hotels
- Golf Club Datai Bay hotels
- Pantai Pebbie hotels
- Sky Bridge hotels
- Datai hotels
- Air Terjun Temurun Watefall hotels
- Fook Look Restaurant hotels
- Cable Car hotels
- Telaga Tujuh Waterfall hotels
- Crocodile Farm hotels
- Burau Bay hotels
- Summer Palace hotels