Shibuya, Meguro hotels
Are you ready to explore the massive reaches of Tokyo? Many visitors find themselves at a loss as to where to begin, with so many distinct regions boasting attractions of all varieties. Meguro is one of this city’s 23 special wards, offering visitors a significantly more relaxing experience, than is usually experienced in this teeming metropolis. Primarily residential, it is home to many foreign embassies and is one of Tokyo’s the most exclusive neighbourhoods. It is a wonderful experience for visitors interested in strolling around town and exploring some of its fascinating museums.
- Experience the beauty of the cherry blossom season, when blossom-filled boughs laden dip over the waters of the Meguro River and invite visitors to picnic on its banks.
- Higashiyama Kaizuka Koen: Delve into a full experience of Japan’s ancient Jomon dynasty, by visiting archaeological sites, and participating in cooking, jewellery crafting, and clay moulding in full Jomon attire.
- Discover the assortment of museums in Tokyo’s Meguro district, including the bizarre tapeworms and critters of the Meguro Parasitological Museum, art deco at the Tokyo Metropolitan Teien Art Museum, and urban nature preserve at the Institute for Nature Study.
Despite Tokyo being a colossal megacity, it is relatively easy to get around the different districts using public transportation. Visitors flying in to Japan normally use the Narita or Haneda Airport. Both service international flights, although Haneda handles a larger amount of domestic flights. You can get to Meguro with the popular JR Yamonote line. Naka-meguro is a Metro stop that services another end of the district. Getting around Meguro is best done either on foot or by bicycle, since there are many unique locations to explore and opportunities for photography.
What travelers to Shibuya, Meguro are saying
Shibuya Mark City Nai 1-12-2 Dogenzaka, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo Map
Featuring an elegant decor, pleasant ambience and comfortable accommodation, the Shibuya Excel Tokyu Hotel Tokyo is the perfect base for business as well as leisure travellers. GeneralThe Shibuya... More
value for money
Cerulean Tower Tokyu Hotel invites guests with warm hospitality, sophisticated service and convenient location. This property provides a well equipped business centre for the convenience of guests... More
Westin Hotel Tokyo offers all the modern facilities and quality services for both business and leisure travellers to enjoy a comfortable accommodation. This hotel is a peaceful choice for the... More
Hotel Unizo Shibuya offers great standard of lodging and modern services for travellers on business and leisure. Shopping and entertainment venues are located close to this hotel. The hotel's... More
Featuring a chic and modern interior, the Shibuya Tobu Hotel Tokyo offers excellent accommodation and convenient facilities to make guests' stay pleasant one. This hotel is an ideal place for both... More
far from station
Shibuya Tokyu Inn is an ideal choice of business as well as leisure guests for experiencing joyful holiday stays. The popular landmarks of this city include Tokyo Tower, Zojoji temple and Meiji... More
Refine your search
- Tokyo Metropolitan Children's Hall hotels
- Nezu Institute of Fine Arts hotels
- Yebisu Garden Place hotels
- Ebisu hotels
- Yoyogi Park hotels
- Beer Museum Yebisu hotels
- Ebisu Garden Place hotels
- Meiji Jingu hotels
- Japan Sword Museum hotels
- Azabu hotels
- Myogonji Temple hotels
- Seikado Bunko Art Museum hotels