Egyptian Museum hotels
The Egyptian Museum, known as the Museo Egizio in Italian, is in Turn, Italy that specializes in Egyptian archaeology and artefacts. It is one of the most important centres of Egyptian study in the world and houses a collection of Egyptian antiquities that is second only to Cairo. The first artefact arrived in Turin in 1630, making the area a centre for the study of Egyptian remnants quite early on. The Egyptian Museum has been around since the early 19th century when King Carlo Felice started acquiring pieces for the museum. It is a must-visit for fanatics of ancient culture.
- See three different versions of the Egyptian Book of the Dead at the Egyptian Museum in Turin, including the most ancient version in existence, as well as an illustrated version.
- See pieces of the ancient manuscript that helped unravel the code of hieroglyphics on a visit to the Papyrus Collection Room at the Egyptian Museum, a vital collection that includes several maps.
- Take a trip in time from modern Turin to ancient Egypt on a tour through the Sarcophagi Room, which features a collection of mummies and artefacts that tell a lot about ancient Egyptian burial practices.
Turin has an efficient system of public transportation so it is easy to get to the Egyptian Museum from just about anywhere in the city. The easiest way to get there is to take the train and get off at the PortaNuova station. Then, you can either walk or take the tram the rest of the way to the Egyptian Museum. There are also several bus routes that pass near the museum. Those with private cars can use the Torino Nord exit of the motorway and follow the signs the rest of the way to the museum.
Offering unique service and excellent hospitality, the Grand Hotel Sitea Turin is an ideal place for business trips as well as an exciting vacation. GeneralThis property offers 4 conference rooms... More
Featuring an elegant decor and a warm hospitality, BEST WESTERN Hotel Genova Turin welcomes you for an unforgettable vacation. GeneralThe hotel is equipped with a Congress Centre comprising three... More
Offering excellent service and contemporary accommodation, the NH Ambasciatori Hotel Turin is an ideal place for business and leisure travellers. GeneralThe NH Ambasciatori Hotel Turin offers a... More
Good place for a short stay.
NH Collection Piazza Carlina is a historic building of the 17th century, renovated in 2014. This 4 star hotel is located at just 1 km away from Turin Porta Nuova railway/metro station and from the... More
Built at the end of the eighteen hundred's in liberty style, this hotel is the ideal solution for those visiting Turin either for business or pleasure. GeneralThe hotel's location provides an... More
Offering every comfort and qualitative service, Urbani Hotel renders you a nice stay in the pleasant city of Turin, for your tourism or business transactions. GeneralDuring leisure, you can have a... More
Offering excellent accommodation and quality services, the NH Santo Stefano is an ideal place for business travellers and holidaymakers. GeneralThe NH Santo Stefano provides well-appointed meeting... More
Fix the basics
Preserving its original Art-Nouveau print, the Hotel Dock Milano is delighted to satisfy all customers needs and has become one of the most fashionable place in the town for meetings and parties. ... More
Weekend in Turin
Offering contemporary service and cordial hospitality, this charming property makes you to enjoy all the privileges required for an unforgettable stay. GeneralThe BEST WESTERN Luxor Hotel Turin... More
Refine your search
- Via Giuseppe Garibaldi hotels
- Museo Egizio hotels
- Piazza San Carlo hotels
- Teatro Stabile Torino hotels
- Museum of the Risorgimento hotels
- Piazza Castello hotels
- Turin Cathedral hotels
- Palazzo Madama, Turin hotels
- Royal Palace of Turin hotels
- Palazzo Carignano hotels
- Quadrilatero Romano hotels
- Galleria Subalpina hotels