Aside from discovering the standard treasures of Rome, the elegance of the Parioli neighbourhood should not be overlooked. This affluent district is home to a few of the attractions in the eternal city you will not want to miss. From zoology museums to galleries and expansive villas, this district invites you to discover a part of this city eluded by the massive throngs of tourists who crowd the nearby Spanish Steps, and other well publicised attractions. Charming streets framed by historic architecture lay open for you to explore and delve into a peaceful yet authentically Roman.
- Venture into the halls of the Civic Museum of Zoology. It is a locally governed museum that will tantalize your imagination with hundreds of years of animal history.
- Galleria Borghese is one of the most breathtaking art museums in Rome. Discover Parioli’s luscious collection of Italian masters Caravaggio, Titian, Lorenzo Lotto, and Bernini.
- Travel to 19th century Italy on your visit to Rome at the impressive Villa Torlonia, once home to banker Giovanni Torlonnia and rented to Mussolini, where colourful architecture and beautiful grounds invite you to stroll and explore.
Parioli is located close to the centre of Rome, across the Tiber River from Vatican City. As is expected of most Roman neighbourhoods, public transportation is widespread and accessible. You can easily hire a taxi to take you to your checkpoint in Parioli, or you can take a bus. There are numerous stops along Via Regina Margherita where you can disembark and start your adventure. This neighbourhood is less cluttered with throngs of tourists than other city neighbourhoods, so you are likely to be able to get around on foot with ease and greater relaxation.
Travellers looking to explore the vibrant Italy capital find convenient base at the posh accommodations of Beverly Hills Hotel Rome, set close to the city centre and renowned tourist destinations.... More
Surrounded by a beautiful garden that ensures privacy and tranquility, the Panama Garden Hotel Rome welcomes guests in an elegant atmosphere with exceptional accommodation. GeneralAn internet... More
Located within the lush gardens of Parioli in the ancient city of Rome, Polo Hotel Rome combines elegance and modern comforts for a relaxing Roman holiday. Visitors can spend their time viewing the... More
Borromini Hotel Rome guarantees to do everything to you by offering total leisure and an optimal work environment. GeneralThe business centre consists of 3 modular halls that can be used... More
Albani Hotel Rome is set in the midst of Parioli-Salario, a quiet and elegant residential area. The comfortable accommodation and modern services makes this hotel an ideal choice for all type of... More
Offering friendly hospitality and excellent service, Hotel delle Muse is an ideal place for both business and leisure travellers. General This hotel offers conference room that can accommodate up... More
The Duke Hotel Rome lies in the heart of the fashionable area in the centre of Rome, offering attentive and personalised service for travellers.This hotel is within walking distance to Spanish... More
Viale Liegi 62 Map
Complimentary wired and Wi-Fi Internet Access
Hilton Garden Inn Rome Claridge offers comfortable accommodation in the elegant, residential and peaceful surroundings. Just around the corner are the famous Borghese Museum, the great Borghese... More
Set amidst a beautiful botanical garden, Parco Dei Principi Grand Hotel & Spa Rome offers comfortable accommodation and relaxing atmosphere. This hotel is close to the famous Spanish Steps, a long... More
Refine your search
- LUISS School of Government hotels
- Bioparco hotels
- Mosque of Rome hotels
- Villa Ada hotels
- Galleria Nazionale d'Arte Moderna hotels
- Auditorium Parco della Musica hotels
- National Gallery of Modern Art hotels
- Accademia Nazionale di Santa Cecilia hotels
- National Etruscan Museum hotels
- Stadio Flaminio hotels
- Flaminio Stadium hotels
- Borghese Gallery hotels