Forte Prenestino hotels
Forte Prenestino has been a self-running commune since 1986. Located in the most significant of Italian cities, Rome, Fort Prenestino is a social centre that oversees inimitable community activities. Decisions are made based on community input and meetings that convene regularly to ensure that the direction, and cause of the area remain consistent to the peoples’ vision and values. The centre is made up of a variety of individuals, groups, and nations that come from different backgrounds, all representing their respective humanitarian efforts. Truly timeless, nearby Roman structures include well-preserved temples, churches, palaces, and fountains.
- Live the life of the party at Forte Prenestino’s unique tavern and pub facilities whilst in Rome, which provide good food, an enjoyable atmosphere, and an addictive philosophy of reaching for your dreams.
- Explore Rome’s ancient architectural wonders, which include the 1931 Colosseum, the Pantheon that dates back to 125 AD, and the ruins of old Roman Temples.
- Experience Fort Prenestino’s enjoyable tearoom, TeatroForte, and CinemaForte, which are guaranteed to fulfil all your entertainment needs with a variety of shows, films, and tea times that prove to be worthy of indulging.
The Leonardo da Vinci or Fiumicino International Airport is the main entry point for Rome. The airport is well connected to the city’s centre by means of the metropolitan train, fixed fare taxis, Fiumicino-Rome buses, and the metro services. If you plan on staying in the city longer than three days, it is recommended that you purchase a Roma pass, which will afford you free admission to most of the museums, galleries, and attractions, as well as their corresponding transportation services. The best way to get to the Forte Prenestino is via tram services or bicycle.
Travellers find convenient base at the cosy accommodations of Holiday Inn Express Rome - East closely positioned to transport terminals and within easy access to must-visit attractions in Rome. A... More
WATER LEAKING FROM CEILING
Stylish and contemporary, IH Hotels Roma Z3 makes for an ideal base for business and leisure travellers while in heritage-rich Rome. This hotel offers comfortable accommodations, warm service and... More
Via Casilina, 1038 Map
Free WIFI is available in all areas
Santa Maura 2 Hotel Rome welcomes travellers on business or leisure to deluxe accommodations situated nine kilometres east from the centre of the Italy capital. Visitors at this Rome hotel can... More
Largo Domenico da Dominicis 4 Map
Free WIFI is available in all areas
For those searching the mysteries of antique Rome, for those who want to discover places both old and new, for those looking for something special, the Best Western Blu Hotel Rome is an ideal place... More
The hotel Santa Maura 2 is a 4 star Rome hotel well connected to the Grande Raccordo Anulare highway, the train for the Termini railway station, and the Cinecitta underground line stop. The... More
Offering a modern and elegant atmosphere, friendly staff and well connected location, the Bright Hotel is an ideal place to stay in Rome. GeneralBe it a convention, a meeting or a working day, the... More
Viale Ippocrate 119 Map
Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas
With its excellent, affordable accommodation in Rome, BEST WESTERN Globus Hotel Rome is an ideal base for both leisure and business travellers. GeneralFor a successful outcome of you events, the... More
Via Dei Liguri 7, Prenestino Map
Free WIFI in common areas
Presenting the latest modern comforts coupled with renowned quality and courtesy, the Villa San Lorenzo Maria Hotel Rome is a place for those seeking calm and tranquillity whilst being close to the... More
Hotel Eurostars Roma Aeterna placed in the historic Building of Pharmaceutical Serono has a spectacular architecture, with modern interiors and revolutionary curves forms and materials. The... More
Set in a tranquil neighbourhood in Rome, Antico Acquedotto Hotel Rome makes for an ideal base for discerning travellers looking for comfortable accommodations while touring the Italy capital.... More
Refine your search
- Roma Tiburtina railway station hotels
- Istituto Europeo di Design hotels
- Casilina hotels
- Basilica di San Lorenzo fuori le Mura hotels
- Santa Croce in Gerusalemme hotels
- Porta Maggiore hotels
- Amphitheatrum Castrense hotels
- Sapienza University of Rome hotels
- Parco degli Acquedotti hotels
- Piazza di Porta San Giovanni hotels
- University of Rome Tor Vergata hotels
- The Via Sannio hotels