Green Park Resort Tirreniahttp://www.hotelclub.com/hotels/Italy/Pisa/Green_Park_Resort_Tirrenia.h105807/
The brand new Wellness Center is at the heart of the resort and offers a pool, fitness centre, facials, and body wraps, as well as hydrotherapy and massage.
Equidistant from Livorno and Pisa, staying at the Green Park Resort ensures an easy drive to see the many museums in either city. Travel a few minutes up the coast to Bocca d'Arno to see the enormous hanging fishing nets, or the pristine beauty of the San Rossore Natural Park.
- 10 km to the Airport (Pisa's G. Galilei)
- 13 km to the City Centre (Pisa)
Experience the fine Tuscan cuisine served at Le Ginestre or the traditional Italian cuisine of Lunasia, both restaurants of the Tirrenia Green Park Resort run by experienced chefs. Drive a few km to the many other local restaurants for a further taste of regional cooking.
Spacious rooms with double beds and marble bathrooms are all a part of the Green Park Resort trademark for comfort and beauty. All rooms include a mini bar, air conditioning, satellite TV, telephone, and internet.
Green Park Resort Tirrenia Rooms
- Standard Twin Room
- Room with 1 single bed includes Air conditioning , Bathroom amenities, Cable / Satellite TV, Ensuite / Private bathroom, Hairdryer, Heating, Internet access, Mini bar, Modem / data port connection, Room service , Safe in room, Shaver in bathroom, Telephone.
- Fitness Center
- Room service
- Business centre
- Handicapped rooms/facilities
Hotels recommended for you
Customers who viewed Green Park Resort Tirrenia also booked these hotels.
- Area served
- Nearby airports
- Pisa International Airport.
- Area description
- Tirrenia is at the heart of the Tuscan seaboard, along 10 km of splendid coastline, a location that is surrounded entirely in nature and an excellent hub for visiting all of the nearby Italian cities, the beautiful hills, and the enchanting islands of the Tuscan archipelago.
Nearby points of interest
- Pisa Train Station: 14.7 km
- Santa Maria della Spina: 15.4 km
- National Museum: 15.7 km
- Leaning Tower: 16 km
- The Green Park Resort also means experiencing the fine Italian cuisine of hotels two restaurants, "Le Ginestre" and "Lunasia", both of which are run by chefs with a wealth of experience. At "Le Ginestre", one will find traditional Tuscan dishes, with a particular emphasis on homemade pasta and fresh fish, while "Lunasia" offers traditional Italian cuisine with a flair for creativity. All of which is complemented by a vast yet carefully selected wine list.
Terms and conditions
Extra charges may apply for children. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the quoted rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use. All information has been provided by this hotel and not by HotelClub
Ratings and reviews for Green Park Resort Tirrenia
- All travelers (1) 4 / 5
- Couples (1) 4 / 5
- Hotel staff:
lovely garden and great pools. the onsite restuarants are superb and good value. wifi should be free of charge, they ask 20 euros a day. consider it is a bathing resort, there is a lack of clothracks to dry your towels.
Hotel features (5 = best, 1 = worst):
- Hotel staff:
Money-saving tip: Short walk from hotel
use the public beach, the private beach recomended by hotel will set you off 20 euros a day. the fabulous water is the same.