Piazza della Signoria hotels
Piazza della Signoria
People who are interested in the architectural, social, cultural, and political history of Florence, Italy, must pay a visit to the Piazza della Signoria, as this historic public square is known as the origin of the Florentine Republic. The L-shaped square features some of the most impressive historical buildings in Florence, many of them dating back to the 14th century. The Piazza della Signoria is still one of the most popular meeting places in Florence for locals and tourists alike, and offers a gateway into the impressive history of the city.
- Explore one of the oldest art museums in the world on a visit to the Uffizi Gallery located in the Piazza della Signoria, where ornate halls and exhibit rooms contain some of Florence’s most important artwork.
- Have lunch at the historical Caffe Rivoire on the ground floor of the Palazzo delle Assicurazioni Generali, an impressive Neo-Renaissance building built in Florence in 1871.
- Stroll by the entrance of the Palazzo Vecchio to see an impressive copy of Michelangelo’s David, one of the most famous sculptures in the world and a centrepiece of the Piazza della Signoria.
The Piazza della Signoria is centrally located in downtown Florence, so it is not hard to reach using public transportation or even walking. There are several bus routes that pass by the famous square, and many stop in front of the Palazzo Vecchio, which is one of the main attractions in the area. The Santa Maria Novella station of the train is the nearest stop to Piazza della Signoria, and from there you can either take a short taxi ride or just walk the rest of the way to the square.
Set amidst Renaissance architectures and top tourists spots, Firenze Number Nine Hotel affords travellers with a stylish boutique hotel in the heritage-rich Tuscany capital. While in Florence,... More
Via Borgo Pinti, 27 Map
Last night free of charge for every 7 nights stay
Boasting a tranquil ambience and comfortable accommodation, this property is an ideal place for business as well as leisure travellers. GeneralGuests travelling on business purpose can make use of... More
Via Porta Rossa,19 Map
Book in advance and save 10%
This property provides you all the modern facilities and conveniences for a wonderful and enjoyable vacation. GeneralThe hotel also offers a lobby, which is an ideal place to simply sit back and... More
Great stay in Florence
Lungarno della Zecca Vecchia, 38 Map
Save with Not Refundable Rates
Offering quality hospitality in the ancient city of Florence, the Plaza Lucchesi Hotel is the perfect travel destination for both the business and leisure travellers. GeneralThe Plaza Lucchesi... More
A perfect place in the city of Florence, this property offers excellent services and convenient facilities for a relaxing stay. GeneralGuests can visit the famous attractions and explore the charm... More
The historic 13th century palazzo housing the Atlantic Palace Hotel has matured elegantly over time while preserving its original structures and environments. Enhanced by a skilful restoration... More
Known as an old jewel set in the historical centre of Florence, the Paris Hotel is a perfect place for having a relaxing holiday with its quality service and comfortable accommodation. GeneralThe... More
Experience the characteristic Florentine style of the Machiavelli Palace Hotel Florence and the enchanting city together that will make your stay an unforgettable one. GeneralThere is also an... More
Fantastic location and service
This property provides you all the modern facilities and conveniences that are needed for a wonderful and enjoyable vacation. GeneralThe bar is open 24 hours with personal ready to prepare your... More
Refine your search
- Uffizi Gallery (Galleria degli Uffizi) hotels
- Centro Storico hotels
- Piazza della Repubblica hotels
- Museo Nazionale del Bargello (Bargello Museum) hotels
- Museo Galileo - Institute and Museum of the History of Science hotels
- Corridoio Vasariano hotels
- Museo di Palazzo Davanzati hotels
- Uffizi Gallery hotels
- Teatro Verdi hotels
- National Central Library hotels
- Palazzo Vecchio hotels
- Baptistery hotels