Boasting one of the most impressive event facilities in the South, the Carlton Hotel is the ideal location for any kind of meeting or event. The Kinsale Sea Spa offers a wide selection of relaxing and revitalizing treatments, facials as well as a variety of massages to suit both men and women, addressing the mind, body and spirit. The recreational facilities include a fully equipped fitness centre, jacuzzi, swimming pool, steam room and a sauna.
Set on 90 acres of mature wooded parkland with panoramic views overlooking Oysterhaven Bay, the Carlton Hotel is located 5 kilometres away from the Kinsale Town and 20 kilometres from International Airport.
To create a spectacular dining experience, the on-site restaurant serves delicious cuisine in a stylish environment with an extensive wine collection. Allowing guests to wind down and soak in the atmosphere and views which are pertinent throughout Carlton Hotel Kinsale, the in-house Captains Bar is perfect for an informal bite to eat with friends, or to enjoy your pre-dinner drinks.
With unique views of Oysterhaven Bay and the wonderful gardens, all the 128 guest rooms are large and airy and elegantly designed with guests comfort in mind.
Carlton Hotel and Spa Kinsale Rooms
- Signiture Twin or Double Room
- Room with one double bed or two twin beds includes Air conditioning, Heating, Refrigerator(selected rooms), Internet access, Room service, Balcony / Terrace(at a supplement), Iron / Ironing board, Bathrobe, Jacuzzi / Whirlpool / Spa bath(selected rooms), Bathroom amenities, Kettle, Cable / Satellite TV, Tea and coffee making facilities, Laundry service, Telephone, Color TV, Valet service, Modem / data port connection, Disabled facilities, Non-smoking rooms, DVD player, Pay TV, Ensuite / Private bathroom, Pay-per-view movies, Hairdryer, Radio.
- Harbour View Double
- Our very spacious Carlton Superior Sea View Double rooms all with satelite TV, direct dial telephone, tea and coffee making facilities, hairdryer, iron and ironing board and seperate bath and shower facilities.
- Harbour View Twin
- Our very spacious Carlton Superior Sea View Twin rooms all with satelite TV, direct dial telephone, tea and coffee making facilities, hairdryer, iron and ironing board and seperate bath and shower facilities.
- Garden Suite
- Our Garden Suites are located adjacent to the main hotel building. These suites are finished to an exceptional high standard, with three en suite bedrooms and an open plan living/dining area. and sleep up to six people.
- Free Wi-Fi in Room
- Free parking
- Fitness Center
- Room service
- Conference facilities
- Free Wi-Fi in Room
- Free parking
- Handicapped rooms/facilities
Hotels recommended for you
Customers who viewed Carlton Hotel and Spa Kinsale also booked these hotels.
- Area served
- Nearby airports
- Shannon International Airport.
- Area description
- Located 5 km from the heart of kinsale town, 20 km from cork international airport and 30 km from the bustling city centre of cork with on-site helipad available.
- The oysterheaven view
- The oysterheaven view restaurant features cuisine from thr internationally trained chefs in intinate surrounding with unspoilt views over oysterhaven bay. The contemporary design of the restaurant enables guests to relax and enjoy the delicious food accompanied by a glass of wine from rhe extensive choice of fine wines. The 90-seater restaurant will specialize in fresh home made produce. Head chef, Kieran duff, heads up the kitchen with a team of 20 and busily turns out a bill of fair centred on modern, fresh and home-made cuisine with an eclectic twist. Kieran's ethos is that simplicity is at the heart of his menu's adding that fine food is about pure flavours and great textures using only the most excellent seasonal ingredients locally sourced.
- The Captains Bar
- Situated on the second floor adjacent to the restaurant the Captains Bar is perfect for an informal bite to eat with friends, or your pre dinner drinks. The Captains Bar allows guests to wind down and soak in the atmosphere and views which are pertinent throughout Carlton Hotel Kinsale. The Captains bar serves food from 12.00noon to 9.00pm Monday -Saturday. Style, naturally is a at the essence of the Captains Bar with the interior based on modern art deco with a twist of days gone by which works superbly together. It's comfortable surroundings make it more than just a bar.
Terms and conditions
Extra charges may apply for children. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the quoted rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use.
Ratings and reviews for Carlton Hotel and Spa Kinsale
- All travelers (1) 5 / 5
- Couples (1) 5 / 5
- Hotel staff:
Great Hotel, Great Location
This was a fantastic stay in a very comfortable hotel in a wonderful location. The staff were helpful and friendly and the service could not be faulted. Add to this the fact that Kinsale is the gastronomic capital of Ireland and that the food in the hotel restaurant lived up to the standards of other local eating places and you have the recipe for an excellent holiday. The fact that the sun shone was a bonus.
Hotel features (5 = best, 1 = worst):
- Hotel staff:
Dining tip: Short drive from hotel
Max's restaurant in Kinsale should not be missed.