Want to see what guests are saying about this hotel? Click here to read all reviews
The unique surroundings, impressive architecture, gracious service and state of the art audio visual technology provide an ideal setting for large scale meetings as well as intimate seminars and workshops. The Spa at Carton House Golf & Spa Kildare Resort offers luxurious pampering and a range of treatments to radically enhance your well-being.
Car parking available Free of Charge
Located in the city of Ireland, the Carton House Golf & Spa Kildare Resort is only 30 minutes drive from the Dublin International Airport and 22 kilometres away from the city centre of Dublin.
From Dublin, take the main N4 motorway westbound. From the motorway, take the Leixlip West exit and follow the signs to Carton House. Carton House is approximately a five minute drive from the N4 motorway exit. From the west, take the N4 motorway to Dublin and approximately 20km from Dublin city, take the Maynooth exit and follow the signs to Carton House. Carton House is approximately a five minute drive from the N4 motorway exit.
- 30 min drive to the International Airport (Dublin)
- 22 km to the City Centre (Dublin)
Carton House Golf & Spa Kildare Resort has many dining options, something to suit all tastes and group sizes who are real food passionate. The Night Bar with lounge areas provides a touch of sophistication with a 1920's inspired design, which makes it a perfect place to unwind.
The hotel boasts 165 luxurious bedrooms that are contemporary, simple and chic as well as equipped with the state-of-the-art amenities for the ultimate in comfort and design.
Children under the age of 12 are Free of charge when sharing with 2 adults(maximum occupancy per room is 2 adults & 1 child).
Carton House Golf and Spa Resort Rooms
- Superior quality rooms are generous and state-of-the-art, furnished with custom-made beds, armchairs and a glass pedestal table.Includes a buffet breakfast , free wifi in the entire hotel and free parking.
- STANDARD - HOTEL
- Carton House boasts 165 luxurious bedrooms that are contemporary, simple and chic. The hotel itself consists of a series of long and meandering corridors, curvaceous walls peppered with Skyline images of the old house, to ensure that one never forgets how the old and new sits together at the doors of 147 bedroom. All rooms have king-sized beds with colourful cushions, bath and power showers, flat-screen TVs, WiFi, a sofa and desk, air-conditioning and minibar. The 18 historical suites in the original house are larger and more decadent with emphasis on design features unique to the original room, and for the ultimate in comfort and design, the Lady Emily Suite, accessed either by the grand main staircase or the state-of-the-art Milanese lift, has its own sitting room with sweeping views of the stunning grounds.
- Deluxe Suite
- Suites in the original house are generous in space, offering a more expansive living space with the same comforts and features as the deluxe rooms. To include buffet breakfast, free wifi in the entire hotel and free parking.
- Free parking
- Indoor pool
- No smoking rooms/facilities
- No smoking rooms/facilities
- Indoor pool
- Fitness centre or spa
- Fitness Center
- Room service
- Business centre
- Laundry service
- Childcare Service
- In-Room Safe
- Meeting/Banquet facilities
- Barber/Beauty shop
- Conference facilities
- Free parking
- Handicapped rooms/facilities
Hotels recommended for you
Customers who viewed Carton House Golf and Spa Resort also booked these hotels.
- Area served
- Co. Kildare
- Nearby airports
- 30 minutes drive from Dublin International Airport
- Area description
- 14 miles west of Dublin City Centre From Dublin, take the main N4 (M4)motorway westbound. From the motorway, take the "Leixlip West" exit and follow the signs to Carton House. Carton House is approximately a five minute drive from the N4 motorway exit. From the west, take the N4(M4) motorway to Dublin and approximately 20km from Dublin city, take the Maynooth exit and follow the signs to Carton House. Carton House is approximately a five minute drive from the N4 (M4)motorway exit. Carton House is only a 40 minutes train journey from Croke Park, Ireland's premier venue for sporting and entertainment events.
- Meeting Info
- It's hard to imagine a more perfect venue than Carton House Hotel for both social and corporate occasions. The unique surroundings, impressive architecture, gracious service and state of the art audio visual technology provide the ideal setting for large scale meetings as well as intimate seminars and workshops. The combination of state of the art meeting rooms and attentive management staff makes our hotel a conference facility in Ireland. Our Meeting and Events facilities include: A dedicated team trained in every aspect of meeting and conference organisation. Latest audio-video technology. Room layout to suit your particular meeting or conference requirement. Flexible coffee and lunch breaks. Natural daylight rooms with air-conditioning. WiFi - Wireless Internet Access
- Golf Club House
- Following an exhilarating day on the golf course, guests can tuck into a hearty meal in the clubhouse, which is situated in the beautifully converted old stable block. There is also a summer deck, so guests can soak up the stunning scenery, while enjoying a healthy lunch or a refreshing drink in the summer, before teeing off. Or alternative from the hotel, why not try the Club House for a more informal dining experience for lunch or dinner.
- Kitchen Bar
- The Kitchen Bar is located in the original Kitchen Wing of Carton House. The interior of each space is unique, converted from their original uses as Kitchen, pantry & our designers have worked with the original details to create a bar of special atmosphere & character. It also includes a very unique snug - well worth a look! Opening Hours in The Kitchen Bar: 9am until late for hotel residents
- The Linden Tree Restaurant
- Dining at Carton House is a truly memorable experience. The Linden Tree restaurant is a beautiful setting for every occasion with a pleasing space of cushioned walls, walnut panelling, marble floors, cream leather seats and the presence of nature enhanced by three massive bay windows. At the Linden Tree restaurant we have designed it in such a way that wherever you are sitting you should have a view of the fantastic surroundings of the Linden trees. We have commissioned quite unique and exceptionally large windows to give the impression of a magnificent large canvas which nature paints and alters depending on the time of day and season we are in.
Terms and conditions
Extra charges may apply for children. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the quoted rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use.