Want to see what guests are saying about this hotel? Click here to read all reviews
The on-site multi-function hall provides services on grand banquet and corporate conferences. The business centre is well equipped with amenities to provide you with unhindered work. Furthermore, the internet services provided by the hotel helps you to access your personal mails or keeps you updated about your business schedules while away from office.
-Check in time is anytime after 3pm Checkout time in 12noon.
Free underground car parking.
The Twelve Hotel Galway is located in the small, idyllic village of Bearna, on the Western coast of Ireland and just 10 minutes drive from Galway, the City of the Tribes.
From Dublin city drive to the quays and continue to Heuston station which will be on your right. Take the N4 and continue following signs for the West. Continue to Clonard and where you will see signposts for the N6and Galway.
- 10 min to the City Centre (Galway)
The hotel boasts a wide range of dining options in an elegant ambience of the on-site restaurant, where the guests can enjoy different types of cuisine. The cosy bar is an ideal place for you to relax with fine local and international drinks.
You will be surrounded by elegance and luxury in all the 48 rooms offered by this wonderful property. Featuring an impressive range of modern amenities, these exquisite living spaces are designed for your sheer comfort and pleasure.
Child aged 0-5 stays free when sharing the existing bedding with paying adults.
The Twelve Hotel Rooms
- DOUBLE SPLENDID
- Splendid Super King Guest Room with alarm clock, ipod docking station, Lcd tv/dvd (complimentary dvd library), tea and full coffee making facilities, fine high thread count linens and fluffy duvets mini bar, safe, bathrobes, slippers and mood lighting in the bathroom should you wish to indulge in a seaweed treatment during your stay.
- TWIN -SPLENDID
- Splendid Twin Guest Room -Twin beds, chic room with alarm clock, ipod docking station, Lcd tv/dvd (complimentary dvd library), fine high thread count linens and fluffy duvets, tea and full coffee making facilities, mini bar, safe, bathrobes, slippers and mood lighting in the bathroom should you wish to indulge in a seaweed treatment during your stay.
- FAMILY - SUITE
- Family Suites offer the casual comforts of home; a master bedroom with a Super king size bed, a separate living room area with a convertible Ligne Rosse sofa and a mini wet bar with family fridge and micro-wave, all in a suite design unique to The Twelve. These suites are designed with families and friends in mind and will accommodate from 2 to 4 persons travelling together.
- LUXURY - SUITE
- Luxury Suites are ideal for couples and that very romantic getaway. These beautifully designed suites feature a horse shoe shaped cocktail bar for entertaining, hardwood floors and open plan living room with the usual Twelve ingredients and all in a suite design unique to The Twelve. Chic Bliss!
- Free parking
- Pet friendly
- Room service
- Business centre
- Conference facilities
- Free parking
- Handicapped rooms/facilities
Hotels recommended for you
Customers who viewed The Twelve Hotel also booked these hotels.
- Area served
- Located just ten minutes from the wonderful Galway city and at the edge of the world famous beauty of Connemara, The Twelve Hotel Galway has the 'Perfect Setting'.
- Nearby airports
- Galway Airport is aprox 30 minutes drive from the hotel.
Knock is about 80 minutes drive from the hotel.
Shannon Airport is about 90 minutes drive from the hotel.
- Area description
- THE HOTEL AT THE CROSSROADS, WHERE HISTORY AND TRADITION MEET LUXURY AND STYLE...
The Twelve is located in the small, idyllic village of Bearna, on the Western coast of Ireland and just ten minutes from Galway, 'the City of the Tribes. Being in Bearna, at the gateway to Connemara, there are infinite opportunities. Bike through the area and discover Ireland's past, hop on a local's fishing boat and cast your line, climb mountains offering majestic views or play on one off the 3 golf courses just five minutes from your stay. For our corporate guests, The Twelve hotel offers a place to rest and strategise a million miles from any where, yet just a stone's throw away and always within a modem's reach.
- Meeting Info
- Boutique design hotel The Twelve is the perfect setting for your meetings and events in Galway. All Meeting rooms feature natural light, blackout blinds, air conditioning and a full range of state of the art audio visual equipment. From high profile galas, to fashion shows, media launches & breakfast meetings; from tasting menus to strolling dinners or corporate retreats, whatever your unique needs, the events team at The Twelve is here to craft an event that is specifically designed to meet your style & make a statement.
- WEST RESTAURANT
- True to the Region, True to the Season:- the finest hand-cured salmon, local black pudding, renowned Clarinbridge oysters, Connemara monkfish, whole Atlantic lobster and Galway Bay clams, Slaney Valley beef fillet, Oisín venison and other sensational ingredients which emphasize and showcase the best the area and season has to offer: This is West. WEST is like all of The Twelve, playfully seductive where service matters but not in a pretentious way. The rounded shapes of the circular booths and curved banquettes echo the bubbles in the comprehensive menu of delectable fizz served in the Champagne Bar, which itself has more bubbles encapsulated in its impressive glass base. WEST has something for every taste, and every wallet! As they say themselves in WEST: 'its all about having fun, celebrate food, celebrate wine, celebrate life
- The Pins BistroBar
- The hub of Bearna Village, Galway, and a destination in its own right, The Pins is loved by locals and overnight guests alike. In addition to an incredible selection of cocktails, whiskies, cognacs, armagnacs, rums, bourbons, vodkas and countless other fine spirits and beers, The Pins is a great place to enjoy good coffees, interesting teas, breads 'just out of the oven' from the on-site bakery and tantalising local produce infused with flavours from around the world. You can surf the net for free, meet the locals, catch a Traditional Irish Music session and see Galway's finest Jazz acts and maybe even pick up a bit of Gaelige. This is the life Irish Style.
- Bacus Bakery
- The Pins Bakery is a sensory experience an experience of delicious aromas, warm freshly baked breads, melt-in-the-mouth confectionary, scrumptious cakes, velvety coffees and other favourites, all in an intimate, continental setting that will make you feel like you could be in a Boulangerie in Paris!
Terms and conditions
Extra charges may apply for children. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the quoted rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use.