Warrenmount in Dublin was once known as one of the most infamous areas of the city because of the extreme poverty and slums that existed there throughout the 19th century. A renovation project of Warrenmount Place began early in the 1900’s when an urban development plan was put into place, holding the objective of building homes that would improve the city’s bustling streets. Today, many of the original buildings have undergone extensive renovation and are now some of the most highly sought-after real estate spots in the entire historic area of Dublin.
- Visit one of the most famous cathedrals in the world, Saint Patrick’s Cathedral, which is the National Cathedral of the Church of Ireland, and is open for services every day as well as sightseeing tours.
- Tour Warrenmount in Dublin on one of Viking Splash Tours’ amphibious vehicles that takes passengers on land and over the water—an exciting sightseeing tour that will provide views of Dublin’s best sites.
- Dine at The Church Bar and Restaurant, one of Dublin’s most unique restaurants and tourist attractions whilst visiting Warrenmount, and enjoy an evening at the former St. Mary’s Church of Ireland, which was built in the 18th century.
Getting to Warrenmount in Dublin is relatively easy since the city features an extensive public transportation system. When you are at the Dublin Airport, it is easy to catch an airport shuttle to Warrenmount. You may also rent a car at the airport, but it isn't recommended that you drive yourself since there is heavy traffic in the area. Dublin features a large bus line with routes all over the city. You may also get a taxi at the airport that will take you to Warrenmount or any region of the city.
Blooms Hotel Dublin is excellently situated for exploring the city, being located in the lively Temple Bar area - home to Dublin's renowned nightlife and entertainment. The hotel is also within... More
Very disappointing stay
Seamlessly melding Georgian architecture and contemporary design, OCallaghan Stephens Green Hotel Dublin welcomes cosmopolitan travellers looking to explore the bustling capital of Ireland. A... More
Holidaymakers seeking to explore the Ireland capital with ease can find suitable base at the cosy spaces of Temple Bar Inn Dublin set in a central location. This Dublin hotel places travellers... More
Great boys night out!
The Radisson Blu Royal hotel Dublin is a recently built and well-appointed hotel located in the heart of Dublin's lively city centre. The property is less than 200 metres from famous Dublin Castle,... More
A brilliant stopover!
The Temple Bar Hotel Dublin has an excellent location for visitors wishing for a truly authentic Dublin break. The Temple Bar area is at the very hub of Dublin's lively nightlife and music scene -... More
Great place to stay
Lord Edward Street, Map
3 Course Meal & Irish Dancing Show
The Arlington Hotel Temple Bar is an ideally located Dublin city centre hotel. Situated opposite famous Dublin Castle the property is close to Grafton Street with its shops and bars, as well as... More
Christchurch Place Map
Special Advance Purchase Rate
Jurys Inn Christchurch Dublin provides quality accommodation and personalised service to make guest's stay memorable. One of the must see attraction is the Dublin City Hall, an interesting... More
Funky and stylish, The Morgan Hotel Dublin is a cutting-edge boutique hotel located in the ultra-trendy Temple Bar. This contemporary hotel is the right amount of chic and playfulness, and... More
Excellent Weekend break
23-25 Bachelors Walk, O'Connell Bridge Map
FREE Wifi access
The Arlington Hotel O'Connell Bridge Dublin is in the perfect location for holidaymakers as well as business travelers, being situated right in the centre of the city. Guests are just a stroll away... More
Fantastic 3 days in Dublin
For great hospitality and a great location with access to Dublin's cultural and business destinations, look no further than the Maldron Hotel Smithfield Dublin. GeneralDuring leisure, guests can... More
Nice staff and good relocation
Refine your search
- The Bad Art Gallery hotels
- Saint Patrick's Cathedral hotels
- Marsh's Library hotels
- St Patricks Cathedral hotels
- Gallery Zozimus hotels
- Imaginosity, Dublin Children’s Museum hotels
- Antique Quarter Francis Street hotels
- The Little Museum of Dublin hotels
- Griffith College Dublin hotels
- Whitefriar Street Carmelite Church hotels
- Aungier Street hotels
- Irish Jewish Museum hotels