Warrenmount in Dublin was once known as one of the most infamous areas of the city because of the extreme poverty and slums that existed there throughout the 19th century. A renovation project of Warrenmount Place began early in the 1900’s when an urban development plan was put into place, holding the objective of building homes that would improve the city’s bustling streets. Today, many of the original buildings have undergone extensive renovation and are now some of the most highly sought-after real estate spots in the entire historic area of Dublin.
- Visit one of the most famous cathedrals in the world, Saint Patrick’s Cathedral, which is the National Cathedral of the Church of Ireland, and is open for services every day as well as sightseeing tours.
- Tour Warrenmount in Dublin on one of Viking Splash Tours’ amphibious vehicles that takes passengers on land and over the water—an exciting sightseeing tour that will provide views of Dublin’s best sites.
- Dine at The Church Bar and Restaurant, one of Dublin’s most unique restaurants and tourist attractions whilst visiting Warrenmount, and enjoy an evening at the former St. Mary’s Church of Ireland, which was built in the 18th century.
Getting to Warrenmount in Dublin is relatively easy since the city features an extensive public transportation system. When you are at the Dublin Airport, it is easy to catch an airport shuttle to Warrenmount. You may also rent a car at the airport, but it isn't recommended that you drive yourself since there is heavy traffic in the area. Dublin features a large bus line with routes all over the city. You may also get a taxi at the airport that will take you to Warrenmount or any region of the city.
Seamlessly melding Georgian architecture and contemporary design, OCallaghan Stephens Green Hotel Dublin welcomes cosmopolitan travellers looking to explore the bustling capital of Ireland. A... More
Nice but noisey
The Temple Bar Hotel Dublin has an excellent location for visitors wishing for a truly authentic Dublin break. The Temple Bar area is at the very hub of Dublin's lively nightlife and music scene -... More
Great place to stay
Holidaymakers looking for affordable luxury in the heart of Dublin can find it in Mercantile Hotel Dublin. This lovely city centre hotel places travellers close to impressive architectural gems... More
Brooks Hotel Dublin is a highly regarded property located in the heart of the city, close to shopping facilities on Grafton Street, lively nightlife at Temple Bar, and cultural attractions such as... More
Fantastic Location, lovely hotel
Tourists can easily explore the vibrant capital of Ireland by setting base at Trinity Lodge, is a Georgian townhouse offering simply furnished accommodations in the heart of Dublin. Visitors... More
Offering cosy accommodation and services, Drury Court Hotel Dublin invites both families as well as individual travellers for an unforgettable stay. GeneralGuests travelling on official matters... More
Very nice little hotel
Blooms Hotel Dublin is excellently situated for exploring the city, being located in the lively Temple Bar area - home to Dublin's renowned nightlife and entertainment. The hotel is also within... More
does what it says on the tin
Discerning travellers going to Dublin can experience the stylish accommodations, modern facilities and favourable city location at Westbury Hotel Dublin. From the hotel, vacationers can enjoy... More
Being an ideal venue for business meetings, this property with its modern infrastructure and discreet elegance assures guests an enjoyable stay in Dublin. GeneralThe Hilton Dublin offers a... More
As expected from Hilton
Travellers to Dublin will love the central location of Camden Court Hotel Dublin. The hotel is within walking distance to exciting and world-class shopping on Grafton Street. Also close by is the... More
Brilliant familiy trip
Refine your search
- The Bad Art Gallery hotels
- Saint Patrick's Cathedral hotels
- Marsh's Library hotels
- St Patricks Cathedral hotels
- Gallery Zozimus hotels
- Imaginosity, Dublin Children’s Museum hotels
- Antique Quarter Francis Street hotels
- The Little Museum of Dublin hotels
- Griffith College Dublin hotels
- Whitefriar Street Carmelite Church hotels
- Aungier Street hotels
- Irish Jewish Museum hotels