Oscar Wilde House hotels
Oscar Wilde House
The Oscar Wilde House in Dublin, Ireland is a wonderful example of magnificent Georgian architecture. Inside, the house features an array of cornices and decorative centrepieces. In 1994, the Oscar Wilde House was taken over by the American College Dublin. The first two floors have since been restored to the original version and can only be visited during a guided tour, which requires at least 25 people. However, the Oscar Wilde statue can be viewed at any time and is located on the northwest corner of Marion Park, across the street from the house.
- Take in one of the guided tours at the Oscar Wilde House in Dublin; plan ahead as tours require parties of 25 or more.
- Take advantage of several photo opportunities this attraction has to offer – the inside and outside of the house is spectacular, and the Oscar Wilde statue across the street provides a perfect Dublin backdrop.
- Enjoy the beautiful Georgian architecture featured in this house; the restoration process of the first two floors resulted in a remarkable renovation of its original appearance.
Dublin is a city that boast an array of transportation opportunities. The Dublin Bus is the largest and most reliable of the bus systems in the city as it features bus lines that reach every tourist destination the city has to offer. The Irish rail also services Roscommon, the area where the Oscar Wilde House is located. Those who would rather hail a cab have several options as the city has a plethora of taxi companies. Additionally, there are several limousine companies for those who wish to witness the beautiful dwelling in style.
Findlater Place Map
Save 15% on a one night stay
BEST WESTERN PLUS Academy Plaza Hotel Dublin is the only to achieve its prestigious 4-star status. Known for exceptional service, the redesigned hotel is close to famed sights like St. Stephens... More
This was a great place to stay
Ocallaghan Davenport Hotel Dublin creates an inviting contrast of luxury and hominess through lavish spaces coupled with cosy furnishings and quality services fit for discerning travellers in... More
Seamlessly melding Georgian architecture and contemporary design, OCallaghan Stephens Green Hotel Dublin welcomes cosmopolitan travellers looking to explore the bustling capital of Ireland. A... More
Nice but noisey
Offering cosy rooms and modern facilities, The Maldron Hotel Pearse Street is an ideal base for travellers in the middle of the city. Vacationers can start a Dublin itinerary by admiring the... More
The Gresham Hotel Dublin is one of the best known Dublin Hotels. Situated in the centre of Dublin on O'Connell Street this elegant property is close to Temple Bar and its lively nightlife, the... More
Best value for your money
Tourists can easily explore the vibrant capital of Ireland by setting base at Trinity Lodge, is a Georgian townhouse offering simply furnished accommodations in the heart of Dublin. Visitors... More
The Temple Bar Hotel Dublin has an excellent location for visitors wishing for a truly authentic Dublin break. The Temple Bar area is at the very hub of Dublin's lively nightlife and music scene -... More
Pearse Street, Dublin 2 Map
Book in advance and save
The remodelled Trinity City Hotel (formerly Trinity Capital Hotel) is a stylish boutique hotel that is housed on a historical site. This charming hotel features contemporary and eclectic decor,... More
The OCallaghan Alexander Hotel Dublin offers contemporary accommodation in the heart of the city. The property is within strolling distance of extensive shopping facilities at Grafton Street, as... More
The Grand Canal Hotel Dublin enjoys an enviable location in Dublin's old Georgian quarter, whilst the hotel itself resides in modern, well-appointed premises. The hotel is the perfect base for... More
Handy for the Aviva Stadium
Refine your search
- National Museum of Archaeology and History hotels
- National Gallery of Ireland hotels
- Merrion Square hotels
- Leinster House hotels
- National Library of Ireland hotels
- National Musuem of Ireland hotels
- Natural History Museum hotels
- State Heraldic Museum hotels
- Dublin Biennial Gallery hotels
- Dublin Institute of Technology hotels
- Dublin Fusiliers Arch hotels
- Royal College of Science hotels