Oscar Wilde House hotels
Oscar Wilde House
The Oscar Wilde House in Dublin, Ireland is a wonderful example of magnificent Georgian architecture. Inside, the house features an array of cornices and decorative centrepieces. In 1994, the Oscar Wilde House was taken over by the American College Dublin. The first two floors have since been restored to the original version and can only be visited during a guided tour, which requires at least 25 people. However, the Oscar Wilde statue can be viewed at any time and is located on the northwest corner of Marion Park, across the street from the house.
- Take in one of the guided tours at the Oscar Wilde House in Dublin; plan ahead as tours require parties of 25 or more.
- Take advantage of several photo opportunities this attraction has to offer – the inside and outside of the house is spectacular, and the Oscar Wilde statue across the street provides a perfect Dublin backdrop.
- Enjoy the beautiful Georgian architecture featured in this house; the restoration process of the first two floors resulted in a remarkable renovation of its original appearance.
Dublin is a city that boast an array of transportation opportunities. The Dublin Bus is the largest and most reliable of the bus systems in the city as it features bus lines that reach every tourist destination the city has to offer. The Irish rail also services Roscommon, the area where the Oscar Wilde House is located. Those who would rather hail a cab have several options as the city has a plethora of taxi companies. Additionally, there are several limousine companies for those who wish to witness the beautiful dwelling in style.
Findlater Place Map
Save 15% on a one night stay
BEST WESTERN PLUS Academy Plaza Hotel Dublin is the only to achieve its prestigious 4-star status. Known for exceptional service, the redesigned hotel is close to famed sights like St. Stephens... More
Assuring high standards of comfort and friendly atmosphere, this property is an ideal place for business as well as leisure travellers. GeneralThe hotel offers 3 well-equipped conference rooms for... More
trip to ireland
The Temple Bar Hotel Dublin has an excellent location for visitors wishing for a truly authentic Dublin break. The Temple Bar area is at the very hub of Dublin's lively nightlife and music scene -... More
Great place to stay
At Merrion Sqaure, Dublin 2 Map
Dark woods, warm decor, and charming furnishings grace the interior of O'Callaghan Mont Clare Hotel Dublin. This elegant hotel is within walking distance of upscale shopping on Grafton Street and... More
Cassidys Hotel Dublin is a classic boutique hotel located in 3 Georgian buildings, across from the famed Gate Theatre. This family-owned hotel boasts luxury amenities like a fitness centre, and is... More
The OCallaghan Alexander Hotel Dublin offers contemporary accommodation in the heart of the city. The property is within strolling distance of extensive shopping facilities at Grafton Street, as... More
Ocallaghan Davenport Hotel Dublin creates an inviting contrast of luxury and hominess through lavish spaces coupled with cosy furnishings and quality services fit for discerning travellers in... More
Brooks Hotel Dublin is a highly regarded property located in the heart of the city, close to shopping facilities on Grafton Street, lively nightlife at Temple Bar, and cultural attractions such as... More
Fantastic Location, lovely hotel
North Star Hotel is a great choice of accommodation for leisure or business travellers to Dublin. The hotel is located in the heart of Dublin's financial district with the IFSC - the Irish... More
Great place to stay
The Grand Canal Hotel Dublin enjoys an enviable location in Dublin's old Georgian quarter, whilst the hotel itself resides in modern, well-appointed premises. The hotel is the perfect base for... More
Refine your search
- National Museum of Archaeology and History hotels
- National Gallery of Ireland hotels
- Merrion Square hotels
- Leinster House hotels
- National Library of Ireland hotels
- National Musuem of Ireland hotels
- Natural History Museum hotels
- State Heraldic Museum hotels
- Dublin Biennial Gallery hotels
- Dublin Institute of Technology hotels
- Dublin Fusiliers Arch hotels
- Royal College of Science hotels