Banyan Tree Bintanhttp://www.hotelclub.com/hotels/Indonesia/Bintan_Island/Banyan_Tree_Bintan.h306189/
GeneralThe eco-friendly Banyan Tree Bintan features Kids' Club, Marine Centre and Conservation Lab. At the resort, patrons can have drinks at the beach pool bar, have rejuvenating massages and treatments at Banyan Tree Spa or swim in the beach pool and rock edge pool. Shuttle service (fees apply) to and from Bintan Ferry Terminal is also offered.
LocationBanyan Tree is in Lagoi Tanjong Said in the northern area of Bintan Island. While on holiday, vacationers can frolic on the pristine and powdery white sands of the private beach or tee off the on 18-hole course at Laguna Bintan Golf Club on site.
- NOTICE: Greg Norman golf course at Laguna Bintan Golf Club will be undergoing a series of upgrade projects until May 2016. In the meantime, parts of the golf course will remain fully functional for guests to enjoy a 9-hole game.
- NOTE: Breakfast for toddlers below 4 years old staying in existing bedding/baby cot is complimentary. Baby cot is subject to availability.
- All fees for incidentals or additional amenities are stated in USD excluding 10% Service Charge and 11% Government Tax. As per Indonesian law, payments have to be made in Indonesian Rupiahs applying the exchange rate of the official bank rate of the day.
- Children ages 4-12 in existing bedding have 50% discount on all regular menu prices except for kid's menu.
- Extra bed is not available for Superior Rooms.
- Two-way car transfer fee is 350,000 IDR per car, for up to 3 persons. Guests should advise the hotel of transfer requirement and the ferry arrival time.
DiningDiners at Bintan Banyan Tree feast on mouth-watering international culinary delights at in-house Treetops, The Cove and Saffron restaurants. Intimate outdoor dining experiences are also on offer.
RoomsThe 61 sophisticated villas are perched on the hillsides on stilts and echo traditional Balinese design and nature-inspired atmosphere. Each unit comes with private pool, veranda and bathroom.
Banyan Tree Bintan Rooms
- Oceanview Infinity Pool Villa " Two Bedroom
- Experience new memories as you take a bracing dip in the infinity pool or watch the sun set over the South China Sea. In this tranquil atmosphere, cooled by gentle sea breezes, tensions melt away as you relax with your cherished ones and surrender to the breathtaking view beyond. *Size of villa : 400 sqm
- Rainforest Seaview Villa
- Seaview *Size of villa:89 - 116 sqm
- Rainforest Oceanfront Villa
- Perched on a hill slope surrounded by lush tropical surroundings and ancient trees, each 84sqm Seafront Villa affords sparkling views of the South China Sea. Built on stilts to preserve as much of the natural vegetation as possible, each villa gently enfolds you within a green canopy of supreme peacefulness. Luxurious touches abound from the extravagant bathroom with sunken bath to the outdoor relaxation pool. *Size of villa:84sqm
- Ocean Villa on the Rock
- Built on the weathered boulders by the sea, the Villa On the Rocks is the ultimate setting for ocean lovers. Be lulled to sleep by the gentle wash of the sea, and awake up to the soothing sound of waves breaking on the rocks. Secluded behind a walled courtyard garden, the lavish accommodation provides privacy and dose of tranquillity and romance. In addition to the usual amenities, the villa features a sensuous four-poster bed, outdoor dining area, timber deck with relaxation pool. *Size of villa:116 sqm
- Room service
- Conference facilities
Hotels recommended for you
Customers who viewed Banyan Tree Bintan also booked these hotels.
- Area served
- Bintan Island (Indonesia).
- Nearby airports
- Hang Nadim Airport.
- Area description
- Nestled above a seculded bay in the north western tip of Bintan island Indonesia, Banyan Tree Resort is the epitome luxurious living offering an exclusive villa lifestyle admist the mystic charm of its natural surroundings. Just 45 minutes from Singapore by high speed atamaran and a 15 minute drive to the resort and the tropical scenery of Tanjong Said greets you.
- Meeting Info
- Banyan Room : 72 sqm (max. 40 ppl) Angsana 1 : 135 sqm (max. 130 ppl) Angsana 2 : 40 sqm (max. 30 ppl).
- Saffron is the ideal place for a romantic stylish snug and overlooking a beautiful bay in the south china sea. Its authentic thai cuisine local specialties and superb sea views make this the finestand most exclusive restaurant in bintan the gourmets choice. Opening hours is 6.30pm to 11pm. Dress code is smart casual.(no slipper, no shorts or sleeveless)
- In Villa Dining
- If you prefer a quiet intimate dinner, our In-Villa Dining experience is a sumptuous BBQ of fresh meats, vegetables and seafood served in the privacy of your villa. In villa dining is available for 24 hours
- Dinner of the Legend
- Enjoy a combination of Indonesian Rijstafel and a spellbinding performance of the classic Indonesian folk tale, the Legend of the Violet Rainbow Goddess.
- Dinner on the Rock
- Set on dramatic rock, a personal chef and waiter will orchestrate a candlelit dinner to the hypnotic beat of the sea.
- Dine in the cooling shade of imposing giants of tropical trees at the treetops with an inspiring view of the sea and the rock edge swimming pool close by. Buffet breakfasts snacks salads and sandwiches are served throughout the day. Breakfast start from 7am to 1030am lunch start from 11am to 6pm dinner start from 6:30pm to 1030pm.
- Savor hearty mediterranean cuisine at our popular seaside eatery the cove. All the traditional favorites are prepared to perfection in the open kitchen and served al fresco on the verandah or indoors in air conditioned comfort if you prefer. Enter the cove for delicious pasta pizza and bruschetta. Opening hours is 11.30am to 3pm and 6.30pm to 11pm.
Terms and conditions
Extra charges may apply for children. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the quoted rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use.
Ratings and reviews for Banyan Tree Bintan
- All travelers (1) 5 / 5
- Couples (1) 5 / 5
- Hotel staff:
Great place to go for a quiet and relaxing gateaway
Villa was great, clean and has everything u need. there is no need to leave the villa. Too bad it rained during our time there. Still enjoyed the resort and will go back again. Service was fantastic.
Hotel features (5 = best, 1 = worst):
- Hotel staff: