Ferihegy airport hotels
Resting on the outskirts of Budapest, Ferihegy Airport is also known by the more recent name, Ferenc Liszt International Airport, which honours the famous Austrian composer Franz Liszt. The city itself is divided into several numbered districts, but locals refer mostly to three major divisions of city; Buda is the area west of the Danube river, offering museums and parks, whilst Pest is the cosmopolitan part of the city east of the Danube where you will find plenty of shopping, dining and entertainment. Castle Hill is the oldest section of the city, containing historical buildings and churches.
- Enjoy authentic Hungarian fare as well as international flavours like Italian, Greek, American and Asian cuisine from many fine restaurants and cafes in Ferihegy Airport’s Skycourt.
- Shop for luxury items from brands like Swarovski and Hugo Boss, along with tobaccos, chocolates and Budapest wines at the duty free shops near the SkyCourt of Ferihegy Airport.
- Explore some of the most popular attractions in Budapest like the State Opera House and City Park, located near the airport on the Andrassy Ut.
Ferihegy Airport is only nineteen kilometres from the centre of Budapest. It is reachable by taking a combination of Metro Line M3 and public bus numbers 16, 95, 105 or 200E, depending on your starting point. There is a rail station in the airport whose suburban and long-distance trains service several Hungarian cities, whilst three rail stations in the city itself connect Budapest to a number of European countries. Long distance coaches are also a very affordable option if you are travelling from other Hungarian cities. Budapest has a very efficient public transit system that includes buses, trains and trams. Biking and skateboarding are popular for short distances.
Set within easy access to Budapest Ferihegy International Airport, Airport Hotel Budapest is a convenient and welcoming accommodation for business and leisure travellers visiting the Hungary... More
Hotel Ferihegy Budapest offers modern accommodation and friendly services that make this property a perfect place for both business and leisure travellers. GeneralHotel Ferihegy Budapest comprises... More
Szchenyi utca 20 Map
Stay 2, save 10%
Featuring cosy accommodation, the Budapest Airport Hotel Stacio Wellness & Conference is aimed at providing a high quality and comfortable rest, whether you are in Budapest for business or... More
Refine your search
- Kincsem Park hotels
- Ferenc Puskás Stadium hotels
- Budapest National Theatre hotels
- Budapest Palace of Arts hotels
- Keleti railway station hotels
- Semmelweis University hotels
- Budapest City Park hotels
- Agabe hotels
- National Museum hotels
- Parisi udvar hotels
- Corvinus University of Budapest hotels
- Liberty Bridge hotels