Offenbach is a breathtaking German town located on the country’s illustrious Main River. This one-of-a-kind region is particularly popular amongst cyclists and offers scenic routes for day and afternoon trips around this most charming of towns. Known for possessing a characteristic welcoming nature unlike any other town in the region, Offenbach provides the recipe for a truly unique European getaway, located within close travelling distance of the larger city of Frankfurt whilst still maintaining its own quainter charm. Fascinating historic museums throughout the area offer inimitable glimpses into the city’s storied roots, which date back to the Middle Ages. Local favourite Wilhemsplatz offers the best selection of fresh fruits, produce, and cheeses, and expansive pedestrian shopping zones invite travellers to discover some of Germany’s most unique artesian crafts.
- Visit the Deutsches Ledermuseum, which includes an incredible collection of artisan leather goods from purses to shoes, and discover the rich history of Offenbach as a leather-producing capital in central Germany.
- Venture into the Klingspor Museum, a quirky stop for travellers fascinated with design, where visitors can view exhibitions of typography dating back to the fifties.
- Dance the night away at the MTW Club, which spins a variety of music every night and famously draws visitors into Offenbach’s warm nightlife.
Visitors should fly into Frankfurt Airport, one of Europe’s busiest transportation hubs, servicing both domestic and international flights. From there, travellers can access Offenbach via train or subway transit. Tramlines 15 and 16 will take visitors from Frankfurt to Offenbach, while the S-Bahn also provides several lines that run into town. Visitors can also take the 33 route regional train toward Hanau. Rental cars are widely available at the airport and provide ideal convenience for exploring surrounding areas.
Idyllic for business and pleasure travellers, the Best Western Macrander Hotel offers plush accommodations unified with unparalleled services for an indulgent stay. GeneralThis property houses 7... More
City Hotel Kaiserhof Offenbach is a luxurious hotel that offers relaxing atmosphere with stylish decor and amenities. This hotel is a perfect choice for travellers visiting the city on business or... More
Refine your search
- Bornheim hotels
- Holy Cross Church hotels
- Zoo hotels
- Berger Straße hotels
- Frankfurt Zoological Garden hotels
- Frankfurt Cathedral hotels
- Bergen Enkheim hotels
- Konstablerwache hotels
- Innenstadt hotels
- Altstadt hotels
- Karlsruhe central station hotels
- Kaiserslautern bus station hotels