Situated in the historic city of Frankfurt, Germany, Messe is the third largest trade fair in the world sprawling across five hundred thousand square metres of exhibition space both indoors and outdoors. Towering over cars and visitors, the enormous Hammering Man statue guards the entrance to Masse. The glimmering Festhalle constructed of steel and glass, was the trade fair’s first building when it first opened in 1909, and expansion during the 1980’s brought the trade fair into the modern era. Messe has become a haven for those interested in technology, architecture, art, and the latest automobile innovations.
- Visit Messe in October to browse one of the world’s biggest selections of books at the Frankfurt Book Fair, which features a massive collection of rare books in hundreds of different languages.
- Come to Frankfurt during September to marvel at futuristic automobiles and motorcycles at Messe’s Internationale Automobil-Ausstellung fair, one of the largest automobile trade shows in the entire world.
- Learning about chemical engineering, biotechnology and environmental protection has never so fun. Plan your trip to Frankfurt in June to enjoy the ACHEMA international exhibition at Messe, a must-visit for those interested in technology.
The Messe exhibition grounds are located in the Westend-South and Brockenheim districts of Frankfurt so they can easily be reached by car or public transport. Messe has direct access to the Bundesautobahn 648, which makes travel by car particularly convenient. If arriving by tram or train, take the U-Bahn to the Messe Station stop or the Tramway to Frankfurt Messe Station. Taxis are also available if you’re in a hurry. Visitors on foot can simply stroll around Frankfurt until they see the twenty-one metre tall Hammering Man statue and walk over to the exhibition grounds.
Featuring a seamless blend of comfort and modern technology, the Savoy Hotel Frankfurt welcomes you for unforgettable stay. GeneralThe hotel boasts conference room for people travelling on... More
Featuring qualities such as open-minded, cosmopolitan, pulsating and even intimate, this design filled hotel with a clean and crisp atmosphere is in the heart of Frankfurt. GeneralA fitness room... More
Airport to the train to the hotel good.
Located near Frankfurt Trade Fair, NH Frankfurt Messe Hotel provides comfortable accommodations to travellers exploring the vibrant city in Germany. This Frankfurt hotel places visitors within... More
One of the best
Bristol Hotel Frankfurt is a four-star, pet-friendly accommodation property at the centre of the large German city. Its ideal location makes it convenient for travelling as it is just a quick... More
Weserstrasse 17 Map
Save 25% On Your Stay
Offering comfortable accommodation and quality services, this property is the perfect base for you to reside whether you are in Frankfurt for business or pleasure. GeneralThe hotel offers... More
Being an ideal place in the city of Frankfurt, this hotel offers a warm welcome, pleasant ambience and convenient facilities to make your stay a memorable one. GeneralThe hotel offers... More
Three day transit visit
Boasting a fantastic central location, the Clarion Collection Hotel Frankfurt City offers elegant accommodation and convenient facilities for all type of travellers. GeneralThis property also... More
Tucked away within the frantic city that surrounds it, the Flemings Hotel Frankfurt Hamburger Allee is an urban retreat that evokes a vibe about living the moment in its gracious accommodation and... More
Leisure and business travellers looking for a modern retreat in the heart of Frankfurt find suitable base in Citadines City Centre Frankfurt. Set close to commercial buildings, patrons at this cosy... More
Refine your search
- Festhalle Frankfurt hotels
- Messe Frankfurt hotels
- Messeturm hotels
- Senckenberg Museum hotels
- Frankfurt Central Station hotels
- Johann Wolfgang Goethe University hotels
- Naturmuseum Senckenberg hotels
- Westend hotels
- HBF Railway Service hotels
- Bockenheim hotels
- Palm garden hotels
- Bankenviertel hotels