Chateau de Mery Hotel et Restauranthttp://www.hotelclub.com/hotels/France/Mery_sur_Oise/Chateau_de_Mery_Hotel_et_Restaurant.h343087/
Chateau De Mery Hotel Et Restaurant Paris features La Serre greenhouse and a 2,000-square-metre rooftop vegetable terrace. Visitors can catch horse riders compete at Ecuries d'Auvers or hit a few holes at the 18-hole Gold de L'Isle during free time.
Chateau De Mery Hotel Et Restaurant is positioned in the northwest outskirts of Paris near Mery-sur-Oise Train Station and Oise River. During leisure, vacationers can stroll along the riverbanks or follow the footsteps of the famous painter beginning at the House of Van Gogh.
Guests at Chateau De Mery Hotel Et Restaurant feast on French gourmet dishes at La Salle a Manger or The Terrasse on site. Patrons lounge with cocktails at Le Bar.
All 70 stylish rooms are outfitted with flat-screen cable TV, wireless Internet access, air conditioning, safe deposit box and en suite bathroom with shower. Penthouses come with private terrace and living area.
Chateau de Mery Hotel et Restaurant Rooms
- Superior - Twin
- Superior Twin offers two twin beds. Delightful stopover of 30sqm ... tamed at each moment, as it declines luxury, comfort and serenity. Daring color to create heat, it is adorned with unexpected delight and seduce. The entrance is a precious chest, oak prelude to a unique harmony. Vast lava glazed sink, adjustable mirror huge candelabras and his escort ... A wind blowing through graphic forms and materials, dressing in a contagious joie de vivre. Twin bed, sofa generous hospitality tray ... all codes of true wellness await. Big screen, wifi ... as everywhere in the hotel, the latest technology to meet your every desire. And pledge of glittering nights, The hotel offers you the magic of an extraordinary canopy ...
- Superior - Double
- Superior Double offers one king bed. Delightful stopover of 30sqm... tamed at each moment, as it declines luxury, comfort and serenity. Daring color to create heat, it is adorned with unexpected delight and seduce. The entrance is a precious chest, oak prelude to a unique harmony. Vast lava glazed sink, adjustable mirror huge candelabras and his escort ... A wind blowing through graphic forms and materials, dressing in a contagious joie de vivre. King size bed, sofa generous hospitality tray ... all codes of true wellness await. Big screen, wifi ... as everywhere in the hotel, the latest technology to meet your every desire. And pledge of glittering nights, The hotel offers you the magic of an extraordinary canopy ...
- Free parking
- Room service
- Conference facilities
- Free parking
- Handicapped rooms/facilities
Hotels recommended for you
Customers who viewed Chateau de Mery Hotel et Restaurant also booked these hotels.
- Area served
- Mery sur Oise.
- Nearby airports
- Roissy - Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG)-(30 minutes); Paris Beauvais Tille Airport (BVA) (40 min) - Route: From Paris: A86 and A 15 and A 115, exit Mery Center.
- Area description
- Chateau Hotel and located 30 minutes from Paris: From Paris: take the A86, then A15 direction "Cergy", join the A115 towards "Beauvais / Calais." Then follow "Mery sur Oise center" Creation of its own, conceived to surprise, seduce and delight the customers, The Hotel shows that extra touch that makes the charm of a real personality. The castle, it has retained the spirit, good manners and a soul of an esthete ... Initialed Marc Hertrich, he has celebrated the creativity, the universe and other colors ... Fantasy, life, poetry ... exhale in a chart where inventiveness, purifies the material meets the aristocracy in a rare and discreet sophistication. This unusual place, privilege and tranquility, tells the story of an unusual journey, punctuated with valuable details ... Designed for Hotel by the eminent interior designer, furniture and lighting revisit the past and the decorative arts, often with some humor ... And to better dazzle, at nightfall.
- Meeting Info
- 17 rooms from 10 to 150 people - a courtyard to accommodate 500 people in Canopies - All rooms have natural daylight - Wi-Fi to the castle and the Hotel.
- The castle of Mery Restaurant
- Foliage embroidered on the seats, ceiling enchanting labyrinth mtarmophos ornamental ... Born under the sign of the plant, The Dining Room reinvents the delicate nuances and harmonies rare. Her candlelight is reflected in huge mirrors, scattering light and lovely subtle. Rapid or prolonged stopovers resorts, the dining room lends itself luxuriate in all the delicious variations. Whatever the time, always smiling, service fits precisely and accurately to your schedule. In fine weather, the dining room opens onto the park, perfumes and the charms of a huge roof garden, wonderful garden terrace, where you can sample, savor, relish ...
Terms and conditions
Extra charges may apply for children. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the quoted rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use.