Located in France’s third largest city, Lyon, Croix-Rousse is a district known for its vibrant culture and historical buildings, which have given Lyon the distinction of being a UNESCO heritage city. Lyon is the capital of Rhone-Alpes region and has also been recognised as the second largest metropolitan area in France. Located north of Presqu'ile, Lyon’s Croix-Rousse is known as “the hill that works,” a reference to the silk workers who moved their workshops from Vieux to Croix-Rouss, which remained a silk-making district until the 19th century.
- Experience world-class fashion and design at Le Village des Createurs located on the hills of Croix-Rousse. This shopping centre will attract shoppers who are looking for uniqueness and exclusivity.
- See the only baroque church in Lyon, the Saint-Bruno Church. Dating back to the 18th century, Saint-Bruno was designed by local architect Ferdinand Delamonce.
- Enjoy a variety of annual festivals including the Festival of Lights, which has been said to be one of the most important events of the year in France, the Nuits de Fourviere, the NuitsSonores and the Biennals.
Lyon is served by Saint-Exupery Airport, which is located 25 kilometres east of the city. The recent opening of the Rhonexpresstramline has improved the connection between the city and airport greatly. Trains run throughout France, generally stopping at stations such as Lyon’s Perrache, Part-Dieuand Saint-Exupery stations. Croix-Rousse is served by the metro line, which has four lines (A through D), of which line C runs directly to the Croix-Rousse district. The metro is generally reliable; however, other transportation options include bicycle and car hire, as well as local bus and taxi services.
4 RUE SERGENT MICHEL BERTHET Map
Book and Save ! Non Refundable !!
Park & Suites Elegance Lyon Vaise Hotel offers excellent services and comfortable accommodation for experiencing joyful holidays in Lyon city. This property is close to the Valmy metro station and... More
Boasting its unique tranquil setting and peaceful lodging, the Kyriad Hotel Lyon Centre Croix Rousse is the perfect place to stay during your trip to Lyon, which offers an inviting accommodation,... More
Discerning travellers in the suburban part of Lyon find ideal base at the comfortable accommodations of Holiday Inn Lyon - Vaise. After attending corporate conventions at Lyon Convention Center,... More
This Residence enjoys excellent accessibility and a first rate brand image and local services in a fast growing business district. GeneralThe friendly staff at the reception are available at the... More
Park & Suites Confort Lyon Vaise offers quality accommodation and friendly services for the guests' convenience. The places of interest in Lyon Vaise are Fourviere hill, Vieux Lyon, Presquile,... More
Refine your search
- Vaise hotels
- La Croiz-Rousse hotels
- Rosa Mir Garden hotels
- Saint Jean Cathedral hotels
- Saint Bruno Church hotels
- Traboules hotels
- Place Sathonay hotels
- Place Bellecour hotels
- Gourguillon Hillside hotels
- Rosaire Gardens hotels
- Amphitheatre hotels
- Fourvière Basilica hotels