InterContinental CARLTON CANNEShttp://www.hotelclub.com/hotels/France/Cannes/InterContinental_CARLTON_CANNES.h37954/
Want to see what guests are saying about this hotel? Click here to read all reviews
InterContinental Hotel Carlton Cannes boasts 16 meeting rooms, the largest of which measures 700 square metres. For relaxation, guests can indulge in a full range of face and body treatments at the on-site health club, work out in the gym, or enjoy some water activities at the private Carlton Beach.
InterCon Cannes is sitauted on the famous Croisette Avenue. It is 30 minutes away from Nice International Airport.
- 1 km to the Train Station (Gare de Cannes)
- 25 km to the International Airport (Nice)
InterCon Cannes' Carlton Bar presents an elegant atmosphere, where guests can enjoy cocktails and sumptuous dishes. The Petit Bar serves sophisticated cocktails and light snacks.
All of the 338 accommodation units offer an atmosphere of a palace. 39 suites have unique views of the Mediterranean Sea. All suites come with TV, DVD player, kitchenette, mini bar and private bathroom.
- Pet friendly
- Children's activities
- Room service
- Business centre
- Maid service
- Concierge desk
- ATM/Cash machine
- Airline desk
- In-Room Safe
- Shops/Commercial services
- Tour desk
- Car rental desk
- Gift shop
- Currency exchange
- Overhead projector
- Cellular telephone rental
- Valet parking
- Accessible facilities
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Desk with lamp
- Mini bar
- Free newspaper
- Hairdryer in room
- Outlet adapters
- Turndown service
- Cribs available
- In room movies
- Temperature control
- Ironing board
- Bath tub
Hotels recommended for you
Customers who viewed InterContinental CARLTON CANNES also booked these hotels.
- Area served
- Nearby airports
- Nice International Airport, (NCE), 25.00, KM, W;
- Area description
- City Center, city
Nearby points of interest
- Promenade de la Croisette: 0.3 km
- Le Croisette Casino Barrière: 0.6 km
- Cannes Railway Station: 0.8 km
- Castre Museum: 1.4 km
- Palm Beach Casino: 1.5 km
- Gare Routière de Cannes: 1.8 km
- Croix-des-Gardes: 2.5 km
- Gare de Cannes-La Bocca: 3 km
- Musee de la Mer: 3.4 km
- Île Sainte-Marguerite: 3.8 km
- Gare du Bosquet: 3.8 km
- Saint-Sauveur Chapel: 4.5 km
- Trinity Chapel: 4.8 km
- Musée d'Art et d'Histoire de Provence: 15 km
- Carlton Restaurant
- The Carlton restaurant offers Provencal and Mediterranean flavours. Located on the ground floor of the hotel, the restaurant welcomes you daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Carlton Beach Restaurant (seasonal)
- In the heart of the Croisette, the famous Carlton beach and its seasonal restaurant bring together the day to day relaxing pleasures and the idle moments of a good lunch. During the weekend, a buffet well stocked with the most appetising dishes of Provenc
- Gaston et Gastounette
- This seafood restaurant is consistently good. Its renovated terrace is the ideal place to enjoy a classic Mediterranean cuisine. Try the local fish soup, bouillabaisse, as a starter or a main course.
- The owner is the former head of the prestigious Mougins restaurant, Feu Follet. It is a contemporary restaurant, where you can see all the action in the kitchen while you enjoy local food served by friendly staff.
- La Cave
- This bistro lives up to its fantastic reputation and has the atmosphere of a true Parisian bistro. Fresh products, Provencal cuisine and traditional dishes make this place a favourite for the locals. Enjoy this restaurant's fabulous wine list.
- Le Mesclun
- Located in the old part of Cannes, Le Mesclun is a neat restaurant where nothing has been done without care, from the service to the quality of the food and the table settings.
- Bijou Plage
- Located on the beach just at the entrance of Juan les Pins, this family restaurant serves fresh Mediterranean cuisine. Enjoy the sunset in a relaxed, welcoming atmosphere. From mid May to mid September a live band plays bossa nova in the evening.
- La Colombe d'Or
- Enjoy simple, sunny cuisine on a terrace under fig trees surrounded by artwork. Feel like a celebrity enjoying a summer evening. This restaurant is a real museum with a marvellous collection of paintings. Book at least three weeks in advance in high seaso
- La Palme d'Or
- This two star Michelin gourmet restaurant is the ideal place for an elegant dinner. Sophisticated cuisine and excellent service will guarantee you an unforgettable experience.
- Le Mantel
- Noel Mantel and Dimitri will show you the flavours of the Northern Mediterranean regions. They propose a sophisticated but unpretentious cuisine.
- 02:00 PM
- 12:00 PM
Terms and conditions
Extra charges may apply for children. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the quoted rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use.