Hotel Barriere Le Gray d'Albionhttp://www.hotelclub.com/hotels/France/Cannes/Hotel_Barriere_Le_Gray_d'Albion.h127051/
Want to see what guests are saying about this hotel? Click here to read all reviews
GeneralHotel Barriere Le Gray d'Albion welcomes pets for an added charge and offers parking (fees apply) and well-equipped conference rooms for people on business travel. Guests can workout at the onsite fitness centre that features latest cardio vascular equipments or you can play golf in the golf course during your leisure time.
LocationLocated in the heart of Cannes, the Barriere Le Gray d'Albion Hotel is situated only a few minutes away from La Croisette and the main shopping district.
- NOTE: Breakfast costs 28 EUR per person (free for children younger than 12 years).
- Covered parking costs 28 EUR per day.
- Pet fee is 20 EUR per day.
- Children younger than 12 years stay for free in their parents' room.
DiningThe Hotel Barriere Le Gray d'Albion Cannes gourmet restaurant serves Mediterranean cuisine and Lebanese specialities.
RoomsThe property boasts well furnished, en suite guestrooms and suites that are air-conditioned and come with a host of modern amenities for a relaxing stay. Some units feature a balcony with sea or hill views.
Hotel Barriere Le Gray d'Albion Rooms
- Superior City View Room
- Located on the first floor, our 20 SQM warm & modern Superior City View Rooms showcase ornaments by famous designer Philippe Stark. Bright, spacious rooms offering guests a superb view over Cannes.
- Superior City View Room Terrace
- Designed in a contemporary style, the 22SQM Superior City View Rooms terrace offer an amazing panorama of the famous city of Cannes. With a King or Twin Bed, these rooms will win you over with their comfort and modernity.
- Deluxe City View
- Located on the upper floors, the 24 SQM Deluxe City View Rooms, equipped with a King or Twin Bed will win you over with relaxing atmosphere, conducive to your well-being offering a modern bathroom, a desk area, and a sunny terrace where you can discover the historic village, Le Suquet, and the surrounding hills!
- Junior Suite
- The 30 SQM Junior Suites, ideal for family, offer a separated living space and a terrace overlooking Cannes. Designed in a contemporary style, these suites will win you over and make your stay a moment of exception
- Executive Room
- Located on the upper floors, the modern 25 SQM Executive Rooms offer a spacious bedroom including a desk area, a band new, eco-design bathroom and a terrace with a magnificent view on the hill surrounding Cannes. You will have the exclusive advantage to have a private access to sauna, hammam, and fitness area.
- Free Wi-Fi in Room
- Airport shuttle
- No smoking rooms/facilities
- No smoking rooms/facilities
- Pet friendly
- Fitness centre or spa
- Fitness Center
- Room service
- Business centre
- Childcare Service
- In-Room Safe
- Meeting/Banquet facilities
- Conference facilities
- Free Wi-Fi in Room
- Airport shuttle
- Handicapped rooms/facilities
- Wheel chair access
- Public areas wheelchair accessible for disabled
- Wheelchair accessible elevators
- Ramp access to buildings
Hotels recommended for you
Customers who viewed Hotel Barriere Le Gray d'Albion also booked these hotels.
- Area served
- Nearby airports
- Nice Cote D'azur International Airport - 30 minutes.
- Area description
- Ideally located between the seafront and the main shopping area Croisette Boulevard, with all the prestigious boutiques in Cannes, this Four Star-Hotel is near the Palais des Festivals. Here, nature converges with the arts, where the sea and the mountains surround the city limits. To explore the region more thoroughly, the hotel is just a five-minute walk from the Cannes SNCF Railway Station and a short distance from two seaports. Nice Cte d'Azur International Airport: 17 mi / 28 km.
Nearby points of interest
- Le Croisette Casino Barrière: 0.2 km
- Cannes Railway Station: 0.3 km
- Promenade de la Croisette: 0.8 km
- Castre Museum: 0.9 km
- Gare Routière de Cannes: 1.2 km
- Croix-des-Gardes: 1.9 km
- Palm Beach Casino: 2.1 km
- Gare de Cannes-La Bocca: 2.5 km
- Gare du Bosquet: 3.3 km
- Musee de la Mer: 3.9 km
- Île Sainte-Marguerite: 4.3 km
- Saint-Sauveur Chapel: 4.9 km
- Trinity Chapel: 5.2 km
- Musée d'Art et d'Histoire de Provence: 14.5 km
- Jane's Bar
- innovative and contemporary, the Jane's Bar offers an intimate atmosphere in a baroque-inspired decor: the perfect place to enjoy signature cocktails created by our chefs bartenders. Jane's bar becomes the place to be for Cannes afterworks.Open hours: every day 9.30am to 00.30pm and from 11.30am to 00.30am on weekends.
- Restaurant Fouquet's Cannes
- Experience a traditional French brasserie with authentic cuisine and casual ambience at Fouquet's Cannes at any time of the day. The menu, developed in collaboration with Pierre Gagnaire, explores essential French brasserie ingredients with an inventive twist. Open every day: Winter Weekdays: 7 a.m - 10.30 p.m Friday & Saturday: 7 a.m - 11 p.m July & August: 7 a.m - midnight During congresses: 7 a.m - 11 p.m
- 38 The Restaurant
- At 38 The Place, guests are invited to experience an unforgettable dining journey, one that is only available during congress and festival periods within the city of Cannes. The talented Chef Fabrice Gautier sources produce and ingredients exclusively from the French Riviera, Provence, and Mediterranean regions in order to promote the freshest and most innovative of local cuisine offerings. Here, fine dining awaits, offering unique flavors for sophisticated palates. The restaurant is open from Tuesdays through Saturdays from 12.30 p.m. to 2.30 p.m. as well as 7.30 p.m. to 10.30 p.m. during specified periods.
- Restaurant la Plage - Gray dAlbion Barriere
- Restaurant La Plage - Gray d'Albion Barriere offers a seasonal dining experience from the months of April to October adjacent to La Croisette beach. Travelers can enjoy vibrant, eclectic lunch dishes from the hours of 12 p.m. to 4 p.m. daily, with an endless list of cocktails to delight in until 8 p.m at the restaurant's spirited bar. Mediterranean and Lebanese cuisine are featured, with artful dishes boasting a colorful palette of ingredients. Family travelers are welcomed with added benefits, including a choice-filled children's menu. For those seeking fun and festive atmosphere, a bar-lounge is open on the sand during the summer season, with music to the fore. This space can also be booked for exclusive private events upon request.
- Meeting Info
- The 1st floor at the Hotel Barriere Le Gray d' Albion is entirely devoted to work & reception areas with 9 adjustable halls, plus 14 sub-committee room on other floors. Number of rooms: 9 Capacity: from 10 to 240 people Facilities: Air-conditioned & soundproofed rooms, Screen, Video projector Options: simultaneous translation, secretarial services & other specific services, Wi-Fi
Terms and conditions
Extra charges may apply for children. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the quoted rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use.