Plage - Cannes La Bocca hotels
La Bocca is a small seaside resort located about two-and-a-half kilometres outside of Cannes, France. This romantic getaway destination features amazing beaches and idyllic weather and scenery, and is much quieter than some of its more popular neighbours. In addition to the bevy of shopping opportunities and outdoor activities, La Bocca is known for its amazing restaurants that serve fresh seafood and the best of French cuisine. Those looking for a break from the bustle of Cannes should pay a visit to this quiet haven by the sea, as they can enjoy the same paradise with fewer people.
- Dig your toes into the soft sand of La Bocca Beach and you can enjoy amazing views of the sea as it spreads out towards Cannes while sipping on a cold cocktail or before going for a refreshing swim.
- Take a diving lesson at Aqua Evolution while in La Bocca and you will soon be gliding beneath the waves and marvelling at the colourful marine life off the coast of Cannes.
- Visit in May when the top filmmakers in the world descend upon France for the Cannes Film Festival, an exciting event featuring amazing new films.
La Bocca is located just a few kilometres outside of Cannes, so it is very easy to reach from just about anywhere in France. Nice's Cote d'Azur International Airport is the main gateway to the region and you can easily reach Cannes via bus, express train, taxi, or even high-powered boat. The train is the easiest way, and service from St. Augustine station to Cannes only takes about 30 minutes. Once in Cannes you can easily get a taxi to La Bocca, which is small enough to get around on foot.
Blending classic elegance and modern fittings, Chateau De La Tour Hotel Cannes is a century house set in an up-scale residential area. It stands right in a luxurious park few walks away from the... More
Travellers on vacations or family getaways in the French Riviera find comfortable accommodations and scenic sea views at Residence Pierre & Vacances Cannes Villa Francia. Tourists at this... More
Redefining the standard of seaside accommodation, Avangani Resort Hotel Cannes combines elegance, quality and tranquil beauty. Not just spectacular ocean view, its locus in this city of festivals... More
Residence Pierre & Vacances Cannes Beach is a charming and friendly property that offers unsurpassed service and comfortable accommodation to make your stay in Cannes a memorable one. ... More
Probably the worst hotel ever
Offering excellent accommodation and unsurpassed service, Residhotel Villa Maupassant is an ideal place for you to reside. Guests can also discover the shops on Rue D'Antibes at leisure. ... More
Creating an ideal atmosphere for a relaxing stay, this property is the right choice of accommodation, while visiting Cannes. GeneralGuests travelling on business can make use of well-equipped... More
Refine your search
- Gare du Bosquet hotels
- Gare de Cannes-La Bocca hotels
- Croix-des-Gardes hotels
- Miséricorde Chapel hotels
- Marché Forville hotels
- Le Suquet hotels
- Suquet Tower hotels
- Castre Museum hotels
- Bandstand hotels
- Rue Meynadier hotels
- Musée de la Castre hotels
- Notre-Dame-de-l'Espérance Church hotels