Vanua Levu hotels
Vanua Levu, Fiji
Vanua Levu, formerly known as Sandalwood Island, is the second largest island of Fiji, and offers a rugged landscape with mountains and a large system of coral reefs. Visitors will enjoy the gorgeous landscape, whether they are diving off of Rainbow Reef or watching dolphins in Natawa Bay.
Vanua Levu Attractions
- Savusavu Bay
- L'Aventure Jean Michel Cousteau, scuba diving
- Red Prawns Tour to Naweri Village from Vanua Levu
Vanua Levu Activities
- Hire a car and drive along the expansive beauty of the Hibiscus Highway.
- Sail between Vanua Levu and Taveuni on one of the Tui Tai Adventure Cruises, where snorkelling, kayaking, and lounging on deck are just a few of the many activities offered.
- Spend the afternoon exploring the numerous dining and shopping opportunities at The Copra Shed Marina.
Getting there and around
Travellers will fly in to the Nadi International Airport and then continue on a Pacific Sun flight on to Savusavu, where a taxi, ferry, or shuttle will take you to the final destination of Vanua Levu.
Regular bus routes are available in Vanua Levu, as well as plenty of taxi services. Many visitors prefer the freedom that comes with hiring a rental car.
Palmlea Farms Lodge & Bures Villas Hotel Vanua Levu with its friendly staff and quality accommodations is a right place for business as well as leisure travellers. Area attractions include the... More