A thriving district in central Shanghai, Huangpu is a true delight for visitors who want to experience many facets of China’s urban culture in one urban centre. From the traditionally styled architecture of historic Nanshi, to the commercial heart of the older section of the district and the quiet residences of Luwan, the new district of Huangpu is a diverse and exciting destination. Extending as far out as the waterfront district of The Bund, it is known as the home of many significant Shanghai attractions, including museums on natural history, art, and urban development, as well as theatres, temples, and gardens.
- Explore some of China’s most cherished antiquities at Huangpu’s Shanghai Museum complex, which hosts vast collections of ancient Chinese sculptures, calligraphy, ceramics, furniture, and arts from the Han, Ming, and Qing Dynasties.
- Step into the fantastical Ming Dynasty-era Yuyuan Garden of Huangpu’s City God Temple, which encompasses a breathtaking number of sculpted huangshi stone rockeries, relic halls, goldfish ponds, and historic pavilions.
- Take an exhilarating evening stroll along Shanghai’s premier pedestrian shopping district, Nanjing Road, neon-lit in full glory and boasting many cafes, exclusive boutiques, and malls.
Huangpu is one of the central districts in Shanghai, and is very well serviced by subway routes. The People’s Square is an important point of orientation, located in the northern end of Huangpu. Subway lines 1, 2, and 8 service this stop, and will put you close to the Shanghai Museum, the People’s Park, and the city's art museum. Subway line 10, travelling north-south, makes a stop at Yuyuan Garden, steps away from City Gods Temple. Lines 2 and 10 stop at East Nanjing Road station. There are also many buses that service the area.
No.28 Ningcai Road,,Central District, Science City Map
Crowne Plaza GUANGZHOU SCIENCE CITY is located in the Guangzhou New and High Tech Development Zone, to the east of urban Guangzhou. It is only 25 kilometres from the Tianhe Central Business... More
No. 1 Jing Ying Road, Hui Cai Road Map
Save 30% on your stay
Providing professional service and comfortable accommodation, Four Points by Sheraton Guangzhou, Dongpu is an ideal place for business and leisure travellers. Must visit attractions of the city... More
No.99 Lanyue Road,Science City Huangpu District Map
Travellers in Guangzhou find convenient base in Holiday Inn GUANGZHOU SCIENCE CITY, with its well-appointed spaces and modern amenities set in Guangzhou Science City. During free time, patrons... More
No. 1 Lan Yue Road, Science City, Luogang District Map
FREE Buffer Breakfast For Two
Landmark International Hotel Science City Guangzhou offers quality accommodation, which ensures guests a comfortable stay. Guests can tour some of the nearby attractions such as Temple of the Six... More
The Phoenix City Road Xintang Section Guangyuandong Road Map
Executive Floor Benefit
Guangzhou Phoenix City Hotel offers excellent and friendly service with the highest standards of accommodation to make your stay a memorable one. GeneralThis hotel has 20 different meeting rooms... More
No.1 JunYe Road, KaiChuang avenue, LuoGang Map
Guangzhou JunYe International Hotel welcomes travellers in this city in China to contemporary accommodations and convenient facilities set in the technological development area. Holidaymakers at... More
Refine your search
- Guangzhou East Railway Station hotels
- Tianhe Stadium hotels
- Fanyu hotels
- Shangxiajiu Pedestrian Street hotels
- Yuexiu Park Area hotels
- Museum of Art hotels
- Temple of the Six Banyan Trees hotels
- Chen Clan Academy hotels
- Yuexiu Park hotels
- Haizhu Square hotels