Saint Jean Sur Richelieu hotels
Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu or SJR is located in eastern Montérégie, Quebec about 50 kilometres from Montreal.
Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Canada is ideally located on the western bank of the Richelieu River. Most of its residents are French speaking with English and Portuguese being the second and third languages.
The annual International "Festival International des Montgolfières”, delights many a visitor and local and is a highlight of the city.
- The Theatre des Deux Rives
- Le Labyrinthe Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu theme park
- Musee du Haut-Richelieu, showcasing the history of the area
- Bike ride along the Chambly Canal’s 20 kilometre cycling path
- Relax and enjoy one of the many treatments at the Aqua spa, health centre
- Take the family skating at Canal de Chambly or Secteur Saint-Jean
Getting There & Around:
The SJR municipal airport services the city, as also does the Montreal Pierre-Elliot Trudeau International Airport. All the known rental car companies have offices and vehicles are readily available. Taxis and busses provide other transportation options to the city.
The Ville de Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu public transit system is a popular mode of transportation, offering both commuter and local bus services.
The Montreal and Maine and Atlantic Railway provide rail services.
Nestled amidst popular attractions, the Le Cantlie Suites Montreal welcomes you to experience the hospitality, comfort and convenience that the property has to offer. GeneralThe property offers... More
Better than expected
Whether business or leisure brings you to town, the Econo Lodge hotel is the perfect place to stay in the Brossard and Montreal areas. GeneralDuring your stay, you can also visit the Champlain... More
Creating an ideal atmosphere for a relaxing stay, this property is the right choice of accommodation, while visiting t. Jean-Sur-Richelieu. GeneralGuests traveling business can make use of... More
1415 Saint Hubert Street Map
Business Advantage - Arrival Day Cancel
Whether in picturesque Montreal for business or leisure, travellers find ideal base at the tasteful accommodations and downtown location of Gouverneur Place Dupuis Hotel Montreal. This... More
Whether you are travelling for business or leisure, the BEST WESTERN PLUS Brossard is a best choice and assures you of complete comfort and luxury. GeneralBEST WESTERN PLUS Brossard offers a... More
Chic and contemporary, Hotel Zero 1 Montreal makes for an ideal base for business and leisure travellers with its deluxe accommodations, personalised service and central location. This stylish... More
Great location, chic hotel.
Housed in an elegant avant-garde architecture featuring a fusion of contemporary furnishings, top-notch facilities and a hint of Montreal history, Hotel 10 makes for a styish haven for discerning... More
Combining comfort, convenience and friendly service, this property welcomes you for an unforgettable vacation. GeneralThis hotel offers a choice of 11 meeting rooms that can accommodate up to 350... More
La Tour Belvedere invites travellers to affordable self-contained accommodations within convenient distance of must-visit local attractions in this Canada city. While on a Montreal getaway,... More
Refine your search
- Port of Montreal, Iberville Cruise Terminal hotels
- Lachine Canal (Canal du Lachine) hotels
- Quays of the Old Port of Montreal (Quais du Vieux-Port de Montreal) hotels
- Museum of Archaeology and History (Pointe-a-Calliere Museum) hotels
- Montreal Science Centre hotels
- Rue St-Paul hotels
- Notre-Dame Basilica hotels
- Notre-Dame Basilica (Basilique Notre-Dame) hotels
- Ile Sainte-Helene hotels
- Place Jacques-Cartier hotels
- Centre Bell hotels
- Montreal Canadiens Hall of Fame hotels